Chapter 34: Confession+Promise

BAD BOY GOOD GIRL (BBGG)

 

“That girl....I hate her...” He added. Even though his word were not very clear...but it’s clear enough to make Jieun stopped breathing for a few seconds.

 

Jieun stared at Wooyoung with teary eyes...

 

’So, you hate me now? Jang Wooyoung...’

 

Jieun was about to walk away when Wooyoung suddenly mumbled another words...

 

“I hate her...for making me to feel this pathetic...for making me confused with my own feelings...for turning my life upside down...and for making me fall for her more than I could ever imagine...I..hate...her. ” Wooyoung muttered slowly but somehow, his words sound clearer than before. Jieun turned around to face him again.

 

Jieun gasped...’Did I hear him wrong?’

 

Wooyoung was ruffling his hairs, pulling them a little. Jieun grabbed his hands, trying to stop him from doing that.

 

“Stop it...you might pull out your hairs, idiot.” Jieun said gently while smiling at him. Wooyoung looked up, looking directly into Jieun’s eyes. Suddenly, he pulled Jieun into a tight hug. Jieun gasped in surprise but she didn’t push him away.

 

“Maybe I’m hallucinating about you...I know this is not real, but I really hope that this is you...Lee Jieun... Can you...please...don’t go...don’t move away from this house...don’t go to my hyung’s side, I can’t stand seeing you with someone else...please...stay by my side. I know that...I’m so selfish for doing this...for asking you to stay...but please......stay....with me.” Wooyoung pleaded sincerely. He’s not sober but he’s being honest about his feelings. Finally he can be honest about his feelings when he’s in a drunken state.

 

Jieun froze upon hearing his honest confession. After a while she snapped out when Wooyoung was about to fall since his body was unstable due to influence of alcohol. Jieun wrapped her hands around his waist gently, trying to support his body.

 

“Babo...you’re not hallucinating. This is me...Lee Jieun...and I won’t leave you...I promise.” Jieun whispered to Wooyoung’s ears softly while patting his back lightly. Then she lost in her thought...‘I’ll stay with you...as long as I can. Even if it’s hurt me, I will do it...maybe it’s for you...and for myself as well, as I still can’t get over you. Yes...we are being selfish...but for this time, just let it be...’

 

Jieun pulled away when she felt that the hug seemed too long and he could feel Wooyoung’s body shivered. She looked at Wooyoung deep into his eyes...Wooyoung looked very uneasy and his expressions changed drastically...Jieun knew what he is up to...

 

“No...no...no...Wooyoung you can’t do that to me....I -------” Before Jieun was able to finish her sentences...suddenly...

 

UWEKKKKKKKKKKKKK....ugh....UWEKKKKKK...erkkk   (A/N: dunno how to describe the sounds...lol)

 

Wooyoung threw up perfectly on Jieun’s cloth or more accurate...on her chest!

 

EWWWWWW!!!!WOOYOUNG!!!!!!

 

Jieun yelled while pushing Wooyoung away from her. Wooyoung landed on the sofa again...and he fall into a deep sleep, ignoring everything around him.

 

“Yah!!! I’m so gonna kill you for this!” Jieun yelled while trying to clean up her cloth with her bare hands but she ended up dirtying her hands with the vomit stains.

 

“Eww...the smell...ugh...” Jieun whined and the she looked up to Wooyoung since she didn’t hear anything coming out from his mouth anymore.

 

“Oh...no wonder you didn’t say anything...fallen asleep huh?” Jieun slapped Wooyoung’s face gently, trying to make sure whether he really fallen asleep or he was just pretending so that he can avoid her eruption.

 

“I’ll deal with you tomorrow...Jang Wooyoung.” Jieun whispered to his ears softly while his hairs. She cooled down upon seeing Wooyoung’s peaceful, sleeping face.

 


 


Wooyoung’s POV

“Jieun...I...errr...I....” I stammered nervously while holding Jieun’s hands.

 

I looked down the whole time, feeling embarrassed to look into her eyes. I can feel that she’s looking at me with her mesmerizing, innocent eyes. I inhaled and exhaled a few times, trying to gather up my strength. Wooyoung...you can’t screw up this time...this is the perfect time to confess to her. Everything was perfect...the weather, birds chirping around us...the sky is so much blue...the breeze is so perfect...my hairstyles looked damn great...and my clothes looked...errr...so prince-like?

 

“Oppa...why?” Jieun asked me softly while smiling sweetly at me. For the first time, I love to hear her calling me ‘oppa’ as it didn’t sound like she’s calling me like I’m her brother but it sounds more intimate and sweet like lollipop?

 

I looked up, trying my best to look into her eyes confidently. We stared at each other for a long time. I was mesmerized by her charming beauty as her long hairs being blown away by the wind and I can tell that she was mesmerized by my...err...handsomeness? Of course...no one can resist my good-looking face anyway...HAHA...wait, Wooyoung...what are you thinking again? You need to focus...yes, focus on her.

 

“Lee Jieun...listen carefully okay...I lo---------” Before I was able to finish my confession, something...or more accurate...someone interrupted us....

 

“Jieun-ah.....my princess.” Someone was calling her loudly, with full of emotion.

 

I turned around, facing that stupid someone that ruined my almost successful confession...my jaw dropped as soon as I saw that person. Song Joong Ki-hyung? What is he doing here? Wait...why he is riding on a white horse? No...the horse got a horn...don’t tell me it’s a white unicorn? No...what nonsense...unicorn never exist, right? I always make fun on unicorn or fairy stories because obviously, they’re big lies being made up to fool children.

 

All of a sudden, Joong Ki-hyung grabbed Jieun’s hands from my hands and then he pulled her on the unicorn’s back, sitting behind him. He winked at me and then he left with that unicorn and my Lee Jieun. I was left dumbfounded there.

 

“Oppa...” I snapped out when I heard Jieun calling me. I ran as fast as I could so that I can save Jieun from that guy and the evil unicorn. However, I knew that there’s no way I can ran after them with my legs’ speed compared to the unicorn’s speed.

 

Suddenly, I saw a black unicorn eating grass peacefully under a tree. Wait...black unicorn existed too? I only knew about white unicorn, never heard of black unicorn before this...and unicorn ate grass? Ugh...whatever. I ran towards the black unicorn and then I tried to ride on it. Unfortunately, that stupid unicorn kicked me...I fall hard on the ground. My back hurt like crazy...but I kept trying...

 

“Please...help me for this time. I promise that I won’t make fun of you anymore after this. Pleaseeeeee....” I begged with all my heart but the stupid unicorn kept insisting...I felt even more pathetic when rain suddenly fall down but this rain felt weird as it only hits me on the face....then I felt my cheeks being slapped several times....then I saw...

 

“Lee Jieun?”

END OF WOOYOUNG’S POV aka DREAM  (LOL...gotcha ;p)

 


 


Jieun walked to living room to check on Wooyoung as she left him to sleep on the sofa last night. She observed Wooyoung for a while. He kept muttering weird words that she can’t figure out at all. All of a sudden he fall down from the sofa as he made too many movements and the sofa was not big enough for him. He groaned in pain but somehow he still managed to stay in his dreamland...Jieun raised her eyebrows when Wooyoung put his hands together, acting like he was pleading to something. She chuckled upon seeing his funny actions.

 

“Yah, Jang Wooyoung...wake up!” She called him. But he seemed too engrossed in his dreamland. Jieun took a glass of water from the kitchen and then she poured the water on his face but still...he refused to wake up.

 

“Aigoo...this sleepy head guy.” Jieun shook her head and then she began to slap him several times. At first, the slaps were gentle but after a while, she put extra force on those slaps since Wooyoung didn’t show any sign to regain his consciousness.

 

“Lee Jieun?” Finally, Wooyoung opened his eyes after continuous slapping from Jieun.

 

“Yes...I’m Lee Jieun. Now, wake up you heavy drinker.” Jieun poked his head lightly.

 

“Why are you here? I thought you already left with hyung...and where’s that black unicorn?” Wooyoung asked innocently while rubbing his eyes. He still didn’t realize that it was just a dream...a nonsense dream.

 

“Huh...what? What are you saying? Unicorn? Are you still under the influence of alcohol? Gosh...You want me to send you to hospital?” Jieun stared at Wooyoung in panic.

 

“Alcohol? Wait...” Wooyoung started to feel dizzy and then he remembered that he drank a lot last night. Suddenly he gasped...’Ah...am I dreaming just now? Crap...I hope she doesn’t hear any crappy things that I said earlier...this is so embarrassing! Arghhh...my head...my back...why is it so hurt?’

 

Wooyoung tried to avoid Jieun’s gazes as he felt so embarrassed. He looked at his surrounding...he was in the living room, lying on the floor with a blanket covering his body. ‘Why am I on the floor?’ He frowned.

 

“You fell from the sofa...I put you there last night.” Jieun explained to him as she knew he was still confused.

 

“Oh...that’s why my back hurt like crazy...I thought that stupid unicorn really kicks me.” Wooyoung mumbled while rubbing his back.

 

“What unicorn?”Jieun asked, feeling confused.

 

“Uh...err...nothing...haha...Arghh, my head!” Wooyoung tried to fake a laugh but then he yelled in pain when his head felt extremely dizzy.

 

“Well, that’s what you got when you drink too much alcohol. Come to the kitchen... eat your breakfast and then take some medicines.” Jieun said calmly while making her way to the kitchen. 

 

“And do you have any idea why I drink a lot last night?” Wooyoung muttered when Jieun already disappeared from his sight. He remembered that he finally decided to leave the club after dancing half heartedly with his friends and Gina in the night club last night. He excused himself as his mind kept thinking about Jieun. But when he arrived at the mansion, all he can see was Jieun and his hyung being lovey dovey on the swing....talking and laughing happily with each other...not to mention all the skinship between them. His mind was full of jealousy as he can feel that his cousin started to fall in love in Jieun. He knew Joong Ki really well and as far as he concerned about, Joong Ki never act that way with any girl before since he is a cold-blooded type of guy but now, he acted differently with Jieun.

 

“Yah! Come and eat your breakfast!” Jieun shouted from the kitchen, asking Wooyoung to come there. Wooyoung headed towards the kitchen immediately.

 

“Drink this...it will make you feel better.” Jieun handed a cup of green tea to Wooyoung when he came to the kitchen. Wooyoung took the cup and he finished it in one gulp.

 

“Err...Lee Jieun...did I...err...said something weird last night?” Wooyoung asked nervously. He knew that he tend to say something stupid when he was drunk...and he hope that he didn’t spill something unnecessary and embarrassing to Jieun when he was drunk. He totally forgot about what he said and did when he was drunk last night. Jieun gasped, blushing a bit when remembering about Wooyoung’s drunken confession and her promise towards him last night. Then she thought...’He doesn’t need to remember that...’

 

“Um...yeah...speaking of last night, you owe me something Jang Wooyoung...something very big.” Jieun raised her voice a bit while glaring at him.

 

“No...that can’t be. Don’t tell me that I did something inappropriate towards you last night.” Wooyoung said quickly while looking at Jieun in disbelief.

 

“What??? Huh...there’s no way I’ll let you do such things to me. You would have died right now if you did.” Jieun looked at him with disgusted looks.

 

“Huh...really? Thank God...as if I would have the heart to did that thing with you.” Wooyoung claimed nonchalantly while giving a disgusted look in return.

 

“And your point is?” Jieun folded her arms while glaring at Wooyoung.

 

“Well, my point is...err...just look at you...wearing a hello kitty shirt with a big, loose pant. I mean, hello... what is your age again? Seven, eight years old? Not interesting to be look at...at all.” He chuckled while munching a piece of toasted bread.

 

“Excuse me? At least my brain works perfectly fine...unlike someone that got a ten years old kid’s brain. Plus, you don’t have the right to say much about my cloth since you make something terrible on my pajama last night.” Jieun rolled her eyes in annoyance.

 

“I did what?” Wooyoung asked curiously.

 

“You vomit on my pajama!” Jieun yelled at him.

 

“Uh...oh...so, what’s the big deal?” Wooyoung asked again.

 

“Nothing. It’s just that I want you to clean it until the stink smells of your vomit stains vanish from my pajama and make sure that there is no stains left on it.” Jieun demanded.

 

“What? Just put it in the washing machine...then, case close.” Wooyoung responded, not giving in to Jieun.

 

“No...I want you to hand wash it. That’s my favourite pajama you know...my aunt gave it to me and it’s damn expansive. Since you stained it, I want you to clean it...as clean as possible. Fullstop.” Jieun claimed, not giving in as well.

 

“Fine...you little whiner.” Finally Wooyoung gave in as he somehow...felt happy with this situation right now. They’re bickering with each other like they used to do before all the conflicts. He was glad to see Jieun’s cute, mad face again. After all the terrible two weeks that they had gone through, the silent war and all...he felt extremely happy today.

 

“What did you call me just now? Little whiner? No...I’m not. Take back that word.” Jieun exclaimed while trying to punch Wooyoung’s shoulder. However, Wooyoung managed to dodge her sudden attack.

 

“No I won’t....you’re a little whiner...you whine all the time.” Wooyoung continued to tease while sticking out his tongue towards Jieun. He ran away when Jieun was trying to chase after him.

 

“Yah! You stay there...You’re so gonna die in my hand today.” Jieun tried her best to chase after Wooyoung and they ended up running around the kitchen while teasing each other with any teasing words that they could ever think of. They yelled at each other playfully and at the same time, cherishing the moment that they spent together.

 

“You little whiner...monster girl!”

 

“You heavy drinker...immature guy!”

 



 

***errr...comments? lol ;p

btw...yay...i got 50 subscribers><***