Chapter 10: The Second Day (lame title ;p)

BAD BOY GOOD GIRL (BBGG)

 

2nd day at Jieun’s House

 

Jieun was busy with the preparation for her harabuhji’s birthday tomorrow. Her bestfriend, Luna also came to help her. Luna already knew everything about what happened between Wooyoung and Jieun as Jieun already told her during their long chat on the phone last night. Jieun is so pissed off when Luna also seemed to like Wooyoung like everyone else in the house…well, except her!

 

“Yah…he looks like a good guy. He is so friendly and cheerful with everyone. He chats a lot with me just now. Are you sure about the blackmail things and all that you told me last night?”Luna looked at Jieun curiously. They were in the kitchen as Jieun was trying to make a birthday cake for her harabuhji while Wooyoung was helping Mrs. Han to make some kimchi not far away from them. Since the kitchen was quite big, so there was a lot of space between them.

 

“Yah…are you doubting me, your bestfriend?...and please lower your voice, he might hear us!”Jieun widened her eyes at Luna.

 

“Okay…I’m just kidding…chill out snow queen…but I don’t mind if I lost my first kiss to a guy like him.”Luna laughed loudly.

 

“Oh please…that’s you…not me okay…the kiss was so disgusting to me…huh.”Jieun rolled her eyes in annoyance.

 

“But just look at him…he’s so sweet…I don’t know a modern guy that live in overseas like him can make kimchi…and he’s so well-mannered with elder people…if I don’t have my Onew oppa, I’ll make him mine.”Luna giggled while dreaming about her boyfriend, Onew.

 

Jieun looked at Wooyoung that laughed happily with Mrs. Han…Jieun smiled a bit. ‘Yeah…he does looks like a good guy….maybe I don’t know much about him so I keep judging him in the wrong way…but he really acts like a jerk sometimes…he’s so confusing!’ Jieun snapped out before she got lost in her thought.

 

“Yeah right, Luna the dreamer…stops dreaming and help me out…take some eggs from the fridge now.”Jieun smeared some flour on Luna’s nose then she laughed while looking at Luna.

 

“Yah…”Luna pouted then she smeared the flour on Jieun’s cheeks. They played with the flour while laughing happily.

 

“Aigoo young ladies…what will happen to your cake if you keep playing like that?” Mrs. Han looked at the playful ladies with a warm smile on her face.

 

“Omo…mianhe(sorry) ahjumma…Luna is being so playful today but I’ll finish this for harabuhji.” Jieun smiled sweetly at Mrs. Han.

 

“Yah…you’re the one who start first…now you’re blaming me huh?”Luna pretended to be angry then she smeared the flour on Jieun’s face some more. Finally, both of them ended with the flour being all over their faces and heads. Then they just laughed at each other’s looks.

 

“Look at you guys…go and wash up now…then you can continue the work.” Mrs. Han started to nag at the two ladies. Jieun and Luna nodded their heads while laughing.

 

Wooyoung were eyeing the flour battle while smiling. He’s so glad to see Jieun smiling happily with Luna. ‘She looks cute when she smiles and plays like that…looks very different from the usual IU that I used to know for…err…a day? She looks so cold and distant before…but she looks so happy with her bestfriend right now…I guess she takes time to be friendly with people, especially with a guy like me…well, I owe her a lot…so from now on until the day I left, I need to treat  her nicely…’ Wooyoung sighed before continuing his works, making kimchi for harabuhji’s birthday.

 


 


Jieun was resting at her harabuhji’s herbal garden after a busy day with the preparation for her harabuhji’s birthday party. All the herbal plants there were planted by her harabuhji. There was a small fish pond in the garden. Jieun sat on the small bridge while giving some foods to the fishes in the pond. Suddenly Wooyoung came with a glass of orange juice in his right hand.

 

“So you’re here…I have been searching for you everywhere.”Wooyoung said softly while handing the orange juice to Jieun.

 

Jieun scratched her head…”For me?” Jieun looked at Wooyoung with a confuse look.

 

“Yah…of course it’s for you…did you see anyone else here? Dummy…” He said while looking away. Somehow, he felt embarrassed to do this kind of ‘nice’ things to her.

 

“Well…did you put something bad in this so that I get diarrhoea or something?”Jieun asked curiously.

 

“Yah…did I look that bad to you?”Wooyoung yelled at her.

 

Jieun looked at Wooyoung’s disappointed looks…then she took the glass carefully. ‘What’s up with him? Being all nice with me…don’t tell me that….’ Jieun snapped out of her thought then he looked at Wooyoung.

 

“Yah…if you want to ask for my permission to stay any longer at my house…my answer is NO!”Jieun yelled at Wooyoung.

 

“Yah…who said that? I’ll leave tomorrow…can’t you just be thankful when people are being nice to you?”Wooyoung started to piss off…he tried to be nice with her but she’s being pessimistic about everything that he did.

 

Jieun felt terrible about everything that she said to Wooyoung. ‘What’s up with me? He’s just trying to be nice with me. He has been helping a lot with all the preparations for harabuhji’s birthday.’

 

“Woo…young...”Jieun called Wooyoung awkwardly, trying to stop him that already started to walk away.

 

Wooyoung turned around, waiting for her next words. He’s quite surprised since it’s the first time Jieun called him with his real name…not some fake and inappropriate names like Jason, idiot, ert and all that she used to call him before.

 

“I don’t mean to offend you…and I hope you can stay until harabuhji’s birthday party tomorrow. Harabuhji will be glad if you can stay until then.” Jieun said softly while looking down to the ground.

 

“Well…if you said so…I will stay until then because I also want to celebrate your harabuhji’s birthday.”Wooyoung looked at Jieun that is still looking at the ground. He knew that she felt guilty towards him but he knew that she won’t apologize.

 

’Well, I guess we’re the same type…that hard to apologize when we make mistakes…Lee Jieun.’