Chapter 24: JEALOUSY+RIVALS

BAD BOY GOOD GIRL (BBGG)

 

“Joong Ki-ah…” Mrs. Jang shouted happily.

                                  

“Song Joong Ki….” Wooyoung shouted in surprise.

 

“You…” Jieun shouted in disbelief while pointing at the good looking guy named Song Joong Ki.

 

“Ah….wondergirl agasshi…what are you doing here?” Joong Ki stared at Jieun in surprise.

 

“Wondergirl agasshi?” Wooyoung mumbled while looking at Jieun and Joong Ki that kept staring at each other in surprise. ‘Don’t tell me that they know each other…I dislike this guy so much!’

 

“Do you guys know each other?” Mrs. Jang asked curiously.

 

“Ah…we met each other before…in Dangdaemun Market. Nice to meet you again agasshi…” Joong Ki smiled sweetly at Jieun.

 

“Omma…this guy helps me when I chase after the thief before…he’s my savior.” Jieun glanced at Mrs. Jang and then she looked at Joong Ki while smiling warmly.

 

“Oh really? What a coincidence…Jieun-ah, Joong Ki is my nephew and he’s Wooyoung’s cousin!” Mrs. Jang patted Joong Ki’s back lightly.

 

“Joong Ki-ah…Jieun is a family friend's daughter, but now she’s my daughter too.” Mrs. Jang added happily while patting Jieun’s head lightly.

 

Jieun and Joong Ki bowed at each other with respect. Joong Ki kept staring at Jieun until Wooyoung cleared his throat loudly…well, loud enough to grab everyone’s attention. Wooyoung rolled his eyes in annoyance seeing Joong Ki and Jieun smiled at each other. Joong Ki dodged his stared at Wooyoung that stood beside Jieun.

 

“Ah…Wooyoung-ah, it has been a long time since we last met. You look fine. How’s US?” Joong Ki smiled at Wooyoung.

 

“Uh…US is always good.” Wooyoung answered shortly.

 

“Well, I heard you still didn’t finish your high school. Is that true?” Joong Ki raised his eyebrows.

 

“Of course it’s true…he already wasted two years of his life doing nothing. This year, he must finish his high school with Jieun! That’s why I ask for your help to tutor him and Jieun at the same time. Well, Jieun is a smart girl but she must have some problems with her Korean Literature subject since she live in France before.” Mrs. Jang said calmly while looking at Jieun and Wooyoung.

 

“What? I don’t need him to tutor me…I can pass high school by myself!” Wooyoung glared at his mother.

 

“Yah…Joong Ki is the best student in his university…and you know how busy he is? But he is still willing to help you.” Mrs. Jang shouted at Wooyoung while poking his head.

 

“Arghhh…Yah ahjumma, that’s hurt a lot! Well, I don’t ask for his help…you did. So, let him tutor you instead!” Wooyoung exclaimed while rubbing his head.

 

“Well, it’s not me who didn’t pass high school.” Mrs. Jang pinched Wooyoung’s stomach in anger. Wooyoung groaned in pain while shoving his mother’s hand away from him.

 

“ Jang Wooyoung…you really didn’t change much after all this years. You’re still with your same stubborn, arrogant attitudes. I guess you never grow up even when you’re already 20 this year. Grow up and stop making everyone worries about you, will you…my dongsaeng?” Joong Ki chuckled while placing his hands on Wooyoung’s shoulder.

 

“Yah…” Wooyoung wanted to shout at Joong Ki but Jieun cut his words.

 

“Well, I do need a tutor…so, it’s fine for me.” Jieun said quickly, trying to cool down the ‘hot’ atmosphere around there. She grabbed Wooyoung’s wrist as he already clenched his fist in anger.

 

“Wooyoung-ah…stop it okay.” Jieun whispered to Wooyoung softly.

 

“Then…it’s a deal! Jong Ki will tutor both of you…no more objection!” Mrs. Jang shot a death stare towards Wooyoung, giving him a signal to stop complaining. Wooyoung gritted his teeth, feeling unsatisfied.

 

‘WTH…’ He thought.

 


 


Wooyoung’s POV

 

Ughh…that guy! If Jieun didn’t stop me just now, I will punch him on the face for sure. Song Joong Ki is my cousin. He’s two years older than me, so he’s my ‘hyung’ but I never acknowledged him. Since we’re little, we’re like enemy. I can never get along with him. He’s like an angel for the whole family…he’s smart, well-mannered, polite, top student, good-looking and blah…blah…blah…he’s perfect in everyone eyes!

 

Not to say I’m jealous of him or something…eww, hell no…but it’s just that I really can’t stand him! That Mr. Perfect wannabe always got on my nerves each time we met. Telling me to study hard, behave well and all…huh…who the hell he thinks he is? Now he wanted to be my tutor? No, thanks! But Jieun already agreed to become his student. I can’t just let him became closer with Jieun. That can’t happen! What if they fall in love or something? Wait, why do I care much about that? It had nothing to do with me if they’re in love with each other…Jieun is not mine. You’re crazy to even think about that Wooyoung…CRAZY!

 

END OF WOOYOUNG’S POV



 

 

“Wooyoung!!!” Mrs .Jang poked Wooyoung’s head lightly, trying to bring him back to reality since he seemed so lost in his thought.

 

“Yah ahjumma…can you please stop doing that?” Wooyoung shoved away his mother’s hand from his head.

 

“I call your name many times but you didn’t react at all…what is bothering you so much?” Mrs. Jang asked Wooyoung eagerly. Jieun and Joong Ki stared at Wooyoung, waiting for his answer.

 

“Uh…I thought I’m invisible here.” Wooyoung answered coldly. ‘Huh…they keep chatting and laughing like I never exist here.’

 

“Aigoo…our Wooyoung is jealous huh? And where’s your manner Wooyoung? Calling your mother ahjumma…that’s so rude.” Joong Ki lectured Wooyoung softly, trying not to offend him. He’s the ‘hyung’ after all…so, it’s his responsibility to advise his dongsaeng.

 

“Huh...whatever.” Wooyoung looked away, trying to avoid Joong Ki’s gaze. ‘Here he goes again…nagging…his major specialty! ’ Wooyoung thought.

 

Jieun was surprised with Wooyoung’s rudeness towards Joong Ki…’Wow, it’s not that I’m not aware about his rudeness problem but…gosh, he is super rude today!’

 

Joong Ki chuckled upon seeing Wooyoung’s reaction. He knew that Wooyoung never like him. Maybe it’s because of his strict personality towards him…Wooyoung is an easy-going guy, of course he didn’t like a ‘hyung’ that always nagged like him.

 

“I think I need to go now. I have class after this.” Joong Ki smiled warmly at Mrs. Jang.

 

“Oh…you must be busy with your classes at university. Thank you for coming…Joong Ki-ah.” Mrs. Jang hugged her nephew while smiling.

 

“It’s nothing…I only have one class to attend today. Jieun-ah…it’s really nice to meet you again.” Joong Ki winked at Jieun. Jieun gave him an embarrass smile in return.

 

Wooyoung rolled his eyes in annoyance…’Ugh…player!’

 

“So…my students…I will start to teach you guys next week. Make sure you guys start studying something first because I hate lazy students!” Joong Ki said calmly with a stern voice.

 

Jieun nodded while Wooyoung pretended to yawn while looking away.

 

Before he walked away, Joong Ki leaned in towards Jieun…

 

”You look really pretty today…wondergirl agasshi.” Joong Ki whispered softly and then he gave her his oh-so-sweet wink.(^^)

 

Jieun gave him an awkward smile in return while trying to move away from Joong Ki as he was standing so close to her.

 

Wooyoung glared at Joong Ki with his sharpest glaring eyes ever…’This guy really want to die!’

 

Joong Ki realized that Wooyoung was glaring at him…’what’s up with this guy?’ He chuckled and then he flashed a playful wink towards Wooyoung.

 

‘What’s up with these kids?’ Mrs. Jang thought, feeling confused with the awkward situation.

 

After Joong Ki left, Mrs. Jang also left the house since she got some appointments with her clients. Just when Jieun was about to leave the living room, Wooyoung shouted at her.

 

“Yah! Why do you agree to be his student? I don’t like him and thanks to you…I need to become his student too!” Wooyoung shouted at Jieun.

 

“I need a tutor! I don’t care if you want to fail your high school again…but I want to pass with flying colours marks because I never fail to do that before!” Jieun shouted at him back.

 

“We can hire other tutor then…I don’t want him to be our tutor.” Wooyoung lower his voice a bit. He realized that wasn’t supposed to shout at Jieun.

 

“And why it can’t be Joong Ki-oppa? He’s a top student in a well-known university…I’m very sure that he can teach us better than anyone else. In fact, he’s your cousin.” Jieun tried to talk calmly.

 

“Joong Ki-oppa? Since when did he become your oppa?” Wooyoung raised his eyebrows.

 

“Well, since he’s four years older than me…plus he is my savior. He wants me to call him like that!” Jieun started to piss off with Wooyoung. ‘Seriously…what’s wrong with this guy?’

 

“Huh…I’m two years older than you but you never call me like that. Girls are always like that…so easy to fall in love with good looking guys!” Wooyoung raised his voice in jealousy.

 

“Are you trying to say that I’m an easy girl?” Jieun glared at Wooyoung in anger.

 

Wooyoung gasped, realizing his mistakes…’Man…I shouldn’t say that. She’s not that kind of girl.’

 

Suddenly, Jieun kicked Wooyoung’s right leg with her killer high heel. She’s so angry with his rude words just now. Wooyoung groaned in pain.

 

“Serve you right! By the way, I don’t call you oppa because you never act like an oppa…you’re just an immature jerk!” Jieun shouted and then she ran away towards the front door. She needed some fresh air to calm down!

 

Wooyoung rubbed his leg that was in terrible pain…’This girl is really a monster…but I deserve this…Jang Wooyoung, what is wrong with you? Crazy guy!’

 

“Jieun-ah…I’m so sorry.” He mumbled softly.

 


 


Jieun’s POV

 

“That crazy, idiot guy! How dare he say something like that towards me?” I shouted while kicking some flower pots in the mini garden outside of the house.

 

“Ouch…that’s hurt.” I rubbed my foot and then I fixed those flower pots into their original position.

 

“Dear beautiful flowers…I’m so sorry for kicking you. I must be crazy for kicking you guys.” I talked to the flowers in the pots that I kicked just now. If someone saw me, they must be thinking that I’m crazy for talking to flowers. But I don’t care!

 

I wiped off my tears…wait, my tears? WTH…I cried? I gasped…Why are you crying Lee Jieun? For what? Are you crazy? But…I felt so hurt when thinking about Wooyoung’s words just now…and he shouted at me. HE SHOUTED AT ME!

 

Yah…are you stupid? It’s not that he never shouted at you…He always shouted at you before! But why…why it felt so hurt when he shouted at me just now?

 

“Lee Jieun…you’re really crazy!” I mumbled while wiping all of my tears quickly.

 

“Hello pretty lady…” I almost jumped when a voice called me in…English!

 

I turned around, looking at the front gate. There are five, tall men with a gorgeous woman stood there while looking at me. I widened my eyes. Don’t tell me that they saw all the things that I did just now? HELL NO!

 

I walked towards them awkwardly while trying to balance myself from falling on the ground because of this stupid high heel!

 

“Are you sure this is Wooyoung’s house? Wooyoung never told us about his sister…In fact, I don’t think he has a pretty sister like this lady.” I heard one of the guy claimed while looking at me from head to toe. What he’s looking at? I rolled my eyes in annoyance. I guess they must be Wooyoung’s friends.

 

“Yah…just asked the lady first. Who knows that if this lady is his maid or something…you know Wooyoung…he likes pretty girl!” One of them exclaimed while laughing evilly. Wow…that was so rude! Do I look like a maid to them? HELLO…No doubt, these peoples must be Wooyoung’s friends judging from their rudeness problem!

 

“Hello…I’m not a maid okay! ” I raised my voice while glaring at them.

 

“Hello miss…I’m Gina and these guys are my friends. I’m so sorry if we offend you. These guys are just joking…please forgive them.” The gorgeous woman talked softly while smiling warmly at me. What a pretty woman…she looked like a model!

 

“It’s okay.” I lowered my voice and then I flashed a smile towards her.

 

“By the way miss…we’re searching for our friend’s house. Is this Wooyoung’s house?” The gorgeous woman named Gina asked me softly. Now, I doubt that she’s Wooyoung’s friend because she’s so well-mannered!

 

Just when I was about to invite all of them to come in so that they can meet Wooyoung, I heard Wooyoung calling my name…

 

“Jieun-ah…I…” He was about to say something but he stopped when he saw his friends. He looked shocked to see them…

 

“Yo Woo…long time no see.” One of the guys shouted when he saw Wooyoung walked out of the house.

 

“Nichkun…Chansung…Taecyeon…Junsu…Junho!!! What are you guys doing here?” Wooyoung shouted happily while rushing to the front gate. I guess he still didn’t see Gina since she’s quite hidden behind all these tall guys that kinda…towering her.

 

When Wooyoung came closer…he spotted Gina standing behind all the guys. Somehow, he looked surprised? Happy? Touched? I don’t know how to describe the emotion that written all over his face. And somehow, I felt uncomfortable seeing Wooyoung stared at her like that…he just stared at Gina without even blinking!

 

Finally Wooyoung murmured something after few seconds of continuous staring at Gina…

 

“Noona…”

 



 

 

***Yo…wassup my readers^^

Ahhh..long chapter again…HAHA

Joong Ki called Jieun ‘wondergirl agasshi’ because of her brave action at the market…plus I think wondergirl suits Jieun more than wonderwoman right?lol

Ok, GINA aka GNA is Jieun’s rival...honestly, I’m not a fan of GNA…but i kinda listen to her songs as well lol...she kinda matched the character...so yeah...GNA, i chose you *pokemon anyone? xD*

hyung= big brother

dongsaeng= little brother/sister

noona=big sister

Finally, I hope you guys like this update...feel free to comment^^***