Chapter 38: Double Date (Part2)

BAD BOY GOOD GIRL (BBGG)

 

“Okay...let’s cheer up. Jieun, unnie apologizes to you on behalf of Wooyoung. He is always like that...don’t mind him okay.” Gina tapped Jieun’s shoulder gently, flashing her gorgeous smile at Jieun.

 

“It’s okay unnie...well, this is not the first time he stains my clothes anyway.” Jieun said in annoyed tone.

 

“Yah...I’ll wash your clothes later...HANDWASH... satisfied?” Wooyoung stared at Jieun, hoping that Jieun will forget the coca cola incident since he sincerely regretted his clumsiness.

 

“Whatever.” Jieun answered, not interested to talk to him as she looked away, still feeling mad at him.

 

“Um...it’s such a pity that we didn’t finish watching the movie, right?” Joong Ki tried to change the topic as the atmosphere was getting awkward.

 

“Ah...yes. I really like the plot...I pitied the ghost, it was not her fault at all for becoming like that. That movie is really interesting.” Gina commented, trying to light up the atmosphere.

 

“Uh...you pitied that damn scary, creepy and ugly ghost noona?” Wooyoung asked in disbelief. He made some disgusted looks, remembering about how creepy the ghost looked like.

 

“Hey...you’re so mean. Do you actually paying attention to the plot? It’s really sad you know.” Gina claimed, poking Wooyoung’s head gently.

 

“Sad? I think it’s really gross...blood all over the place...ugh, disgusting. I seriously don’t have any idea why there is certain someone likes that kind of movie so much. Action movie is a lot better.” Wooyoung scoffed, narrowed his eyes towards Jieun that looked pissed hearing his complains.

 

“Actually...I don’t have any idea why there is a certain someone...oh wait, certain guy I must say...that looks so scared and girly watching a horror movie. That was just...ewww...and he even spilled his drink on a girl without apologizing.” Jieun glared at Wooyoung. They were having a glaring battle for a few seconds before Gina stopped them.

 

“Guys...what’s the next plan after this?” Gina asked awkwardly as he tapped Wooyoung’s arm, trying to stop him from glaring at Jieun. They were sitting inside a coffee house, waiting for their orders after the disastrous movie date. Gina and Joong Ki were looking at each other, flustered with the awkward situation. Joong Ki lost his words as he didn’t know how to stop those two peoples from bickering with each other.

 

“Yah...I said that was just an accident, right? I didn’t mean to spill the drink on you. Plus, it was practically your fault for choosing to watch that horror movie. If we watch something else, you won’t end up being drenched by the coca cola.” Wooyoung continued the tongue fight, not giving in to Jieun.

 

“What? So, now it’s my fault? It’s my fault for being drenched with your drink? What nonsense...I won’t end up being like this if you didn’t stalk us. You should just watch your action movie instead of following me and Joong Ki oppa around.” Jieun raised her voice as anger took over her.

 

“What? I...stalk you guys? Huh...why should I? You seriously need to stop being nonsense...sulking over small thing.” Wooyooung scoffed mindlessly. He looked away, avoiding Jieun’s eyes that seemed teary...‘You really don’t have any idea why I’m doing this Lee Jieun?’

 

“Guys...chill out okay. I-------   Arghhhhhhhhh....” Gina tried to stop those two again when a waiter that was delivering their orders accidently tripped over a chair and some hot coffee in the tray spilled on Gina’s jeans. Gina screamed a little, feeling shocked.

 

“Noona...are you okay?” Wooyoung panicked as he immediately grabbed some tissues on the table, wiping the coffee stains on Gina’s jeans.

 

“I’m okay Wooyoung...really...it’s just a small matter.” Gina assured him. Jieun helped to wipe away the coffee stains.

 

“Hey...can you please be careful next time? What if her skin burns or something? Do your works properly, will you?” Wooyoung glanced at the waiter, a bit mad with him.

 

“Wooyoung...stop it. My jeans is thick you know...and I’m perfectly fine, don’t worry.” Gina reassured him while the waiter bowed at her a few times.

 

“Noona...are you sure you’re okay? You should check it...what if your skin burns? This coffee looks really hot.” Wooyoung faced Gina, looking at her with a very concern look on his face.

 

 Jieun observed those two, somehow she can’t stand looking at that situation. ‘He just laughs at me when he spills the whole drink on me and he even blames it on me but he looks that concern for Gina unnie just because of some small amount of coffee dropped on her jeans? Sure...the coffee was a bit hot but still...ughh...what are you thinking Lee Jieun? Stop thinking about unnecessary things, will you?’ She looked away immediately, avoiding those two.

 

“I need to use the restroom for a while.” Gina stood up, heading towards the restroom.

 

“Excuse me.” Wooyoung also left the table, following Gina.

 

“Jieun-ah...are you okay?” Joong Ki asked suddenly, placing his hand on Jieun’s shoulder. Jieun turned to look at him, smiling weakly.

 

“Oppa...want to go somewhere else?”

 


 


Wooyoung stood outside the restroom, waiting for Gina when he suddenly got a text message from Joong Ki.

 

Wooyoung, we need to go first. I’ll send Jieun home later. Hope Gina-shi is okay.

 

Wooyoung stared at the message, feeling uneasy. He ran towards the table but Jieun and Joong Ki already left. He rubbed his face, feeling guilty all of a sudden for saying inappropriate things towards Jieun. He remembered the way she looked at him with teary eyes just now.

 

“She must be so mad at me. Well done Wooyoung, you make her mad and sad again.” He muttered weakly.

 

“Wooyoung-ah...where’s Jieun and Joong Ki-shi?” Gina asked while looking around, searching for Jieun and Joong Ki when she came back to the table.

 

“They left.” Wooyoung said in a low tone.

 

“What? But...we suppose----”

 

“Noona...are you okay? Do you hurt somewhere?” Wooyoung asked quickly, trying to stop the conversation about Jieun and Joong Ki as he felt uneasy talking or even thinking about them.

 

“I’m fine...the spilled coffee didn’t hurt me at all. Don’t worry.” Gina smiled.

 

“Good then. You want to go somewhere noona? Let’s just continue our plan for today, okay?” Wooyoung asked, faking a bright smile even though he didn’t even want to talk right now.

 

“Ah...okay. I always want to go to this place...let’s go.” Gina walked away, heading towards Wooyoung’s car.

 

“Cheer up Wooyoung...she’s gonna be fine. Hyung is there with her. Everything is going to be fine...” Wooyoung talked to himself, cheering for himself.

 


 

 

“Feel better?” Joong Ki asked, smiling at Jieun that was on her ice cream.

 

“A lot...thank you oppa. You’re the best.” Jieun smiled widely. She felt better now. Thanks to Joong Ki that kept telling jokes even though his jokes sounded a bit weird and hard to understand, but she ended up laughing seeing Joong Ki’s amusing face since he tried his best to make the jokes sounded funny.

 

“Sorry oppa. I can’t go to the top of Namsan Tower with you. I’m kinda afraid of height and this tower is too tall for me.” Jieun laughed a little as they were only standing in front of Namsan Tower without entering it because of her phobia problem.

 

“It’s okay.” Joong Ki said softly, winking at her.

 

“Jieun-ah...you know that I care for you, right?” Joong Ki added.

 

“Of course...you’re the best oppa ever.” Jieun smiled at him.

 

“Now...be honest with me. Do you like Wooyoung?” Joong Ki asked suddenly, making Jieun gasped in surprise.

 

“Oppa...what are you saying? He’s just a friend...maybe enemy.” Jieun answered, unsure with her own answer.

 

“Jieun-ah...just be honest. You know that you can count on me, right?” Joong Ki looked deep into her eyes, making Jieun to feel uneasy for lying to him. Finally, she gave in.

 

“My feeling is nothing oppa. He already got Gina unnie. I’m nothing to him.” She said weakly, trying her best not to cry in front of Joong Ki.

 

‘So, it’ true...my eyes are not lying. They way they look at each other...the jealousy and all...they love each other. No wonder...Wooyoung is so obvious...but Jieun...’ Joong Ki lost in his thought, feeling heartbroken all of a sudden. He tried to deny the fact that Jieun also felt the same as Wooyoung but since Jieun already admitted it, he can’t deny it anymore.

 

“Ahh...my love story ends even before it got the chance to start.” Joong Ki sighed deeply, letting out a painful laugh. Jieun looked at him, frowned.

 

“Oppa...why?” She asked, feeling confused.

 

“Aigoo Jieun-ah...you’re really slow. You know that?” He faced her, placing his hands on her shoulders while smiling.

 

“Slow? About what?” She asked again, feeling even more confused.

 

“About a lot of things.” He chuckled, ruffling her hairs.

 

“And you’re wrong about you’re nothing to Wooyoung.” He added.

 

“What do you mean by that?” Jieun placed her hands on her hips, demanding for an explanation but Joong Ki just shrugged in return.

 

‘I guess it’s better this way. Better if she knows nothing about my real feelings or else things will be awkward between us. Well, I guess I’m just a good oppa to her and it will remain that way. And Wooyoung...I won’t help you with this matter. You need to solve it by yourself. I won’t tell her anything about your real feelings.’ Joong Ki thought while looking at Jieun that was fixing her hair while whining about Joong Ki messing her hair style.He chuckled...

 

‘Lee Jieun...I hope I’ll get over you...someday.’

 


 


“Namsan Tower...I always want to come here with someone...special.” Gina said happily, clasping her hands together with dreamy eyes. She waved her hands in front of Wooyoung’s face when she realized that Wooyoung was not paying attention to her.

 

“Uh...noona. Why?” Wooyoung came back to reality after a while.

 

“Do you hear me? What’s wrong with you these--------” She paused when she saw someone very familiar, looking around with panic expressions on his face.

 

“Is that Joong Ki-shi?” She narrowed his eyes, focusing on the person. Wooyoung turned around immediately, looking at the way Gina was looking. He brightened up upon seeing his hyung as he ran to him.

 

“Hyung...you’re here too?” He asked excitedly when Joong Ki saw him. Wooyoung looked around, looking for Jieun. He frowned as he didn’t see her around Joong Ki.

 

“I’m looking for Jieun as well.” Joong Ki answered him before Wooyoung got the chance to ask.

 

“What? She is not with you?” Wooyoung almost shouted.

 

“She was...I leave her in the car for a while because I need to use the restroom but she is not there when I come back.” Joong Ki explained.

 

“Wooyoung-ah...” Gina called Wooyoung when she saw him running away from Joong Ki all of a sudden, leaving Joong Ki dumfounded there...but Wooyoung ignored her as he ran as fast as possible, searching for Jieun.

 

‘Please be okay Lee Jieun.’

 


 


“Aigoo...where is this place again? I think oppa parked his car here. But why all the cars look different from his car? Why is this place so big anyway? Aish...” Jieun muttered, looking around confusedly. She felt bored waiting for Joong Ki in the car...so, she decided to look around for a while, checking out the things sold by street vendors...and now, she ended up feeling confused with the direction.

 

“Great! I even leave my phone in oppa’s car. What a ‘good day’. Gosh, oppa must be so worried about me right now.” Jieun clasped her hands together as she felt really cold. She only wore a knee-length dress with a thin cardigan, definitely not suitable for a cold, windy night.

 

‘I wonder what he is doing right now...probably having fun with Gina unnie. Babo Jieun...stop thinking about him. Why do you care much about him anyway?’ Jieun started to get teary, thinking about Wooyoung all of a sudden. ‘You can cry now Jieun...but don’t cry front of anyone else.’ Slowly, she started sobbing...crying as much as she wanted to.

 

All of a sudden, she felt a pair of hands hugged her from behind, making her flinched a bit. She was about to turned around and gave the person a free kick but she stopped when the person whispered to her...

 

“Please...let’s just stay like this for a while.”

 

“Wooyoung?” She asked in surprise.

 

“What are you doing here?” She added but Wooyoung didn’t response to her as he hugged her even tighter instead. After a while, he whispered to her again...

 

“Please don’t cry anymore.”

 

Jieun was startled upon hearing his words as she wiped away all her tears immediately...’He saw me crying? Oh God...embarrassing.’

 

“I’m always here for you...so, don’t be scared.” Wooyoung said softly. Jieun smiled a little as she heard him.

 

‘Babo...I’m not crying because I’m scared.’                 

 

“Wooyoung...I’m okay...really.” Jieun pulled away and then he faced Wooyoung that looked a bit red. He looked away, avoiding Jieun’s eyes.

 

“Uh...let’s go then. Hyung is looking for you like crazy.” Wooyoung claimed...’Actually, I’m the one who is looking for you like crazy.’

 

“Um...okay.” Jieun responded, walking away from Wooyoung.

 

“Jieun...wait.” Suddenly Wooyoung grabbed her wrist, stopping her. Jieun turned around to face him again.

 

“Lee Jieun...I want you to know that I really regret every bad thing that I did and said to you today. I know that I did wrong...really wrong and I hope you can forgive me.” Wooyoung said calmly, looking deep into her eyes. Jieun felt the sincerity behind his words but she didn’t want to forgive him that easily.

 

“Hmmm...okay. I think I can forgive you. But...” She paused.

 

“But?” Wooyoung asked innocently.

 

“But you need to wash my clothes that being drenched with your cola drink...HANDWASH.” Jieun emphasized and then she walked away nonchalantly, leaving Wooyoung behind.

 

“I WILL...and I’ll make sure that there’s no single stain left on it. I PROMISE!” He yelled loudly, making Jieun chuckled by his childish behavior. Wooyoung ran to her, wrapping his jacket on her shoulders as he saw her shivered because of the cold temperature. He leaned in, whispering to her.

 

“Wear this and don’t catch a cold.”

 

(***this is how Joong Ki makes Jieun laughs><***)

 

(***but jieun/joong ki= only bff...lol><***)

 

(***woou...so cute...aigoo><***)

 


 

***ahhh...so tired...lol...what do you think about the double update, as well as the double date><

joong ki is so sweet right? and don't worry, i'll clear up about Gina after this...she won't meddle much after this;p

and i think i'll reduce the bickering scenes of woou couple...i'll try to make it's sweet instead(hope it won't fail=.=||)

less than 8 chapters more...then it'll be an end for this ff...i'll update ASAP ok***