Chapter 5: Taxi Ride (Part 2)

BAD BOY GOOD GIRL (BBGG)

 

Jieun tried to grab the bracelet from Wooyoung for couple of times when the taxi already crossed the bridge of the Seoul River but as being said by Wooyoung , he’s a lot stronger than her…and the taxi ahjumma didn’t even realized about their battles since she’s too busy shouting at a driver of a Mercedes car in front of them because she thought that the driver drove too slow!

 

Finally, Jieun just gave up as she knew that he’s too strong and cunning…she can never win the fight. The taxi ahjumma wouldn’t have believed her if she even tried to explain the real situation since this ahjumma was too enchanted with this guy, the big liar ever! She decided to follow his plans for the sake of her precious bracelet…

 

‘Just bear with this for a little while Jieun…thinks about harabuhji. Don’t waste your energy fighting with this idiot guy. You will never see him ever again after this.’ Jieun tried to calm down and she just shut up, trying to avoid any conversation with Wooyoung and the noisy taxi ahjumma.

 

“Yah kids…why are you so quiet? I’m not used to see you guys being all quiet and well-mannered like this.” The taxi ahjumma teased them after she finished shouting…and yeah, she managed to leave a Mercedes far behind her taxi.

 

‘It’s not that we’re so quiet, it’s just that you’re too loud and scary!’ Both Jieun and Wooyoung are thinking about the same thing. They just wished they can leave the taxi as soon as possible since the taxi ahjumma drove too fast when she tried to intersect the Mercedes!Jieun started to feel like vomiting after a while. She still suffered some jetlags after a long ride in the plane…then she met an idiot guy that really got on her nerves…now she’s riding in a taxi being driven by F1-driver-wannabe…just great!

 

“It’s nothing ahjumma…it’s just that we’re too tired after a long ride in the plane just now. Right honey?” Wooyoung looked at Jieun and then he gave her a scary look with ‘be-nice’ message hidden behind it.

 

“Yeah…right h-o-n-e-y.” Jieun responded to him as she purposely highlighted the word honey. ‘He thinks I will get scared if he does that kind of look? Huh…if it’s not because of the bracelet, he will be so dead right now!’ Jieun gave him a death glare in return.

 

“Oh…how sweet. I call my husband honey too and he calls me darling. You guys make a cute couple you know.”The taxi ahjumma giggled. This time, she giggled longer than before. Imagining his husband calling her darling… XD

 

“Yeah…whatever.”Suddenly both Wooyoung and Jieun mumbled the same thing that came across their minds in unison.

 

“What did you guys say just now? I can’t hear you.” The ahjumma asked them.

 

“Nothing!” They said in unison again as they looked at each other. Phewww…they sighed.

 

“By the way, why are you guys returning to Korea? You guys ran all the way to US because his father forbid your love right? The ahjumma asked while pointing at Wooyoung.

 

“Oh…her mother is so sick right now and she wants to see her daughter for the last time.” Wooyoung simply answered, lying with a straight face while pointing at Jieun.

 

‘What? How dare he dragged my mom into his lies!’ Jieun glared at Wooyoung, giving him a WTH look.

 

Wooyoung noticed that Jieun is glaring at him and he just smiled, giving a ‘be-nice’ look to her.

 

Jieun knew she can say nothing more. Suddenly she thought about her mother. ‘I wish I still have one…’

 

Wooyoung looked at Jieun’s as he noticed that she stopped glaring at him like she used to do from the first time they met. ‘Why she looks so sad? Did I say something that offends her? Oh yeah…I just said something bad about her mother just now. Well, I don’t mean for that thing to happen for real, I’m just borrowing my father’s lies about my mother. It’s not that her mother is sick for real right? ’ He thought.

 

“Aigoo…poor you…agasshi. You must be so worried about your mother. That’s why you keep shouting at your boyfriend. I’ll try to drive as fast as possible so that you can meet her sooner.”The taxi ahjumma said in a concern voice while speeding up her taxi some more!

 

“No ahjumma…you’re fast enough right now. No need to speed up some more, my mother can wait. She will always wait for me in the same place, she will never go anyway…because she just can’t.” Jieun said in a very low voice.

 

“What do you mean agasshi? I can’t understand you.”The taxi ahjumma asked Jieun as she was confused by her words.

 

“She means her mother is quiet okay right now and she is waiting for us to come…so you don’t need to speed up or else we’re the one who will end up there…haha.” Wooyoung pointed to the sky. He tried to joke around, trying to cover Jieun’s suspicious words.

 

“Oh…I’m glad that her mother is okay right now and don’t worry…I’m a good driver you know…you guys will be just fine.” The taxi ahjumma laughed together with Wooyoung.

 

“Yah…what are you trying to say? I said be nice and just follows my plan right? You still want your bracelet back right?” Wooyoung whispered to Jieun.

 

“Then don’t talk to me ever again…I’m trying my best to control myself from exploding my anger right now.”Jieun whispered back to Wooyoung. Then she looked away…far away outside of the window, trying her best to calm down as she felt very uncomfortable.

 

Wooyoung lost his words. She looked so different from the girl that he met just now. She looked very sad, upset and fragile. Suddenly he felt some strange feelings that crept into his heart slowly…and he can’t figure out the feelings. ‘Ah..whatever. I better shut up now.’ He thought.

 

Wooyoung tried to get some sleep, shifting comfortably on his seat when Jieun suddenly turned around to face him and…she vomited on his clothes!

 

“Ewww…what is this?!!!” Wooyoung yelled in a very girly way. But then he came to his sense again as the taxi ahjumma was looking at Jieun with a concern look.

 

“I mean…honey, what is wrong with you? Are you okay?” Wooyoung covered up his overreaction just now as he pretended to pat Jieun’s back.

 

“Aigoo…agasshi…are you okay? Do I need to stop somewhere first?” The taxi ahjumma handed a box of tissues to Jieun.

 

“No…you don’t need to stop ahjumma. I’m alright…I’m just having some jetlags.”Jieun answered her after she’s feeling better. She can’t stand to be in the same taxi as Wooyoung anymore. She just wanted to arrive at her grandfather’s house safely…as soon as possible.

 

Wooyoung grabbed the tissue’s box from Jieun when the ahjumma was not looking at them. He tried to clean his clothes with the tissues but the stains and smell were still there. He glared at Jieun, giving her a disgusted look.

 

Jieun  laughed at him as she looked away. ‘Serves him right! Well, I don’t mean to vomit in his clothes but whatever…he deserved this!’ She tried to hold back her laughter, pretending to wipe her lips.

 

Wooyoung realized that Jieun was laughing at him. Somehow, he’s glad that she’s smiling right now…not looking all sad and fragile like before. Suddenly, he decided to . He took off his jacket and t-shirt in front of her, revealing his abs and six packs while moving closer towards her…and he made it as he can see her face turned red. She blushed again!

 

Jieun turned to Wooyoung when she realized that he’s getting closer towards her…and there he was, smiling like an idiot without his clothes on! She blushed again and then she looked away immediately…but she still can see his reflection on the side mirror!

 

“Omo young man…you’re really muscular!” The taxi ahjumma giggled.

 

“Yeah ahjumma…my girlfriend likes muscular guy. Right honey? Now honey, can you choose a t-shirt for me so that I can wear it now? You know I only wear clothes that you choose for me.” He winked at Jieun as he pointed at his small luggage beside him, asking Jieun to pick a new t-shirt for him.

 

“Yeah agasshi…pick some clothes for him. He can get flu if he stays like that a little longer. It’s quite windy here.” The ahjumma added.

 

‘Ughhh…he’s really annoying!’ Jieun clenched his fist. She didn’t want to look at him as she’s too embarrassed to do so.

 

“Yah…no need to blush that hard. I know that I’m too good looking.” Wooyoung whispered to her as he leaned in some more.

 

Jieun turned around to him immediately as she heard his words. Their lips are about to touch again when she turned around but Jieun pushed him lightly as he’s being too close with her face.

 

“No…I’m not blushing!” She mumbled to him as she grabbed Wooyoung’s luggage, trying to find some clothes for him to wear. Finally, she grabbed a yellow shirt for him.

 

“Now…you want me to help you to wear this honey? Come hear…” Jieun talked in a very soft, girly voice that she never used before. She pulled Wooyoung’s hair a bit, trying to move him closer towards her. Then she helped Wooyoung to wear the shirt in a very harsh way when the ahjumma was not looking at them. 

 

“Aigoo…my boyfriend is so cute!” Jieun claimed happily as she ruffled Wooyoung’s hair when the ahjumma suddenly turned back to look at them.

 

Wooyoung was startled with Jieun’s behavior. He looked at her with a blank look. Jieun accidently touched Wooyoung’s abs when she’s trying to help him to wear the shirt…and now, he’s the one that ended up turning red, blushing!

 

Jieun tried to hold back her laughter again. She was amused to see Wooyoung’s face. He looked like an idiot with messy hairs and a blank look in his face. She didn’t even realize that she accidently touched Wooyoung’s abs just now because she’s too annoyed with him.

 

After the incident, both of them didn’t talk to each other. They just kept quiet as Jieun was too tired to fight with Wooyoung while Wooyoung was trying to figure out his next plan since he still didn’t has any place to go. He needed a place to hide from his father before he can find a way to fly back to US. He looked at Jieun that tried to get some sleep. Suddenly…a brilliant plan came across Wooyoung’s mind…

 

“Ahjumma…can you send me the picture that you take just now?” Wooyoung talked softly to the taxi ahjumma while looking at Jieun that started to fall asleep, ignoring everything around her.

 

‘Jang Wooyoung…You’re such a brilliant guy!’ He smirked.

 


 

***Hello readers…I hope that I have some readers…lol

HAHA…what picture that Wooyoung is talking about? You will know later ;p

What do you think about the taxi ride? I’m sorry if it’s too draggy…but I like it a lot…I’ll move on to Jieun’s harabuhji after this^^

I really like IU’s song…’TRAIN RIDE’, it’s a sad song though…so instead of a train ride, I use a happy taxi ride as a topic...lol

Do you like the taxi ahjumma? I’ll use her again, somewhere in this fanfic...so please anticipate her noisy appearance again^^

Again…sorry for any weird sentences…please bear with it ;p ***