Chapter 1: Blind Girl, ert Guy

BAD BOY GOOD GIRL (BBGG)

 

IU’s POV

 

AH..Korea…It had been a long time since I came back...I hope harabuhji will like this surprise. I glanced around, looking at the people who seemed too busy walking around towards their next destination after a long hour flight. I saw a family happily gathered at the airport entrance, perhaps celebrating someone who just came home from oversea. I giggled softly, thinking about my harabuhji. He must be happy to see me later on. I took out my Iphone, thinking about anyone who can fetch me here. I tapped my chin, thinking for a while... 

 

“Should I call harabuhji to pick me up? um wait....I guess no...This should be a big surprise for his birthday right? So he shouldn't know about my arrival. Maybe I should call Luna.” I decided to call Luna, my best friend since kindergarten so that she can pick me up. I dialled her number happily...just when I was about to press the 'call' button...

 

BANGGG!!!!

 

A strong force hit me from the back, followed by a loud banging sound. I was left in dazed for a moment and a few moments later all I can see was, everything that ONCE was placed neatly in my luggage had scattered all over the place on the airport floor and my Iphone…smacked onto the floor.

 

“My Iphone.” I blurted...that’s all I can say, my brand new phone from the latest model was now gone..forever. My sight diverted to someone who lied beside my Iphone, a blond haired guy who loudly groaned on the floor. He looked like he was in pain, rubbing his foot and arms. I stared at him in confusion and surprisingly, that guy started to shout at me as soon as our eyes met.

 

“Are you blind? WTH...you know how expansive my Iphone was? That’s the brand new model you know! And OMG...look at all this bruises...my skin..you know how much I’m taking care of my skin? You really should change your glasses, how about wearing some binocular? You blind girl!”

 

He shouted at me continuously while checking up his bruises and his Iphone. I glanced at his black coloured Iphone, the same model as mine also smacked onto the floor… looked worse than my Iphone, whatever anyway. After that I realized that my glasses were also on the floor, lying beside that guy's Iphone, sadly broken into pieces. I wore those glasses to cover my slightly swollen eyes after sleeping for long hours in the flight. When my sight finally focused on that guy again, I started to feel pissed off to the max when I heard that guy kept whining about his bruises and all but I just stood there, trying to cool down my temper. Chill...chill...chill Jieun..

 

"What's wrong with my luck today? First being cheated...now some random stupid girl making me angry."

 

The rude guy continued to whine while eyeing me with his rude look...It's okay Jieun, just chill...

 

"I know I'm good looking but please don't purposedly ran into me and played innocent like this." He scoffed while arrogantly checking me out...I can feel my face flushed in anger but...ugh, chill Jieun...chill, this was just a small matter...very small......

 

"Shouldn't you apologize to me young girl? I think you purposedly did this to know me." He chuckled, perhaps seeing my flushed face amused him so much.....

 

AND THAT'S IT! HELL, I WON'T BE NICE ANYMORE!

 

“WTH..hey idiot jerk! You’re the one who bumped into me first…and look at my glasses…my things  are all over the floor and yeah..my Iphone too! Go to hell with your bruises and all…that’s why you shouldn’t wear sunglasses in a place like this you IDIOT! Who the hell do you think you are? A famous idol or something? You're not even qualified to be an idol with that face of yours...so stop being so cocky. Why would I wanted to know a guy like you? What a waste of time!”

 

Huh...I can’t believe I said such rude things to a guy that I didn’t even know. But this idiot guy really deserved this. I mean why the hell people will wear sunglasses in a place like this unless he's an artist or something. Oh yeah, maybe he wanted to cover his swollen eyes like mine, but still...next time he should wear something that can make him see clearly...not some blurry effects caused by those sunglasses. Plus his attitude made everything about him looked ugly...even though I must admit that he's good looking, whatever...

 

I smiled in victory seeing that rude guy looked a bit startled after I shouted at him…maybe he just realized that he’s the one who bumped into me first..I’m 'patiently' waiting for him to apologize and perhaps I will just forgive him and forget all this crap but he took me by surprise when he suddenly smirked after glancing around for a while. He looked up at me again, smirking. I rolled my eyes in annoyance seeing that smirk and he stood up at that instant, brushing some dirt away from black leather jacket while continously freaking smirking at me!

 

“You know what...I think you should pick up all of your things first before nagging to me like an ahjumma. I don't think you're allowed to sell lingeries here anyway.”

 

All of a sudden he started to laugh while picking up a pink bra beside him…I blinked a few times, trying to process what he's trying to say while thinking about that bra that looked somehow, very familiar. After a moment of confusion, a realization just hit me...stupid me, I know..that’s my bra! OMG...I looked around furiously and I finally realized that a lot of people was staring at us as if we were doing some free show or something and hell yeah…I did a humiliating free show right now by scattering my lingeries all over the floor for the whole world to see…God,just let me die here! This was so embarrassing!  I pick up my things in a split second and that rude guy just laughed at me. He just laughed!

 

GREAT! HE IS THE RUDEST MEANEST GUY THAT I EVER MET IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!!

 

I decided to walk away since I didn’t even know where and how to hide my face from all the stares . They must be thinking that I’m crazy or something..And on top of all, I don’t want to see that guy’s face anymore!

 

“Hey ahjumma..you wanted to leave this as a souvenir for me? I’m honoured to keep it if you wanted me to.”

 

The idiot guy called me with his annoying, sarcastic voice when I was about to walk away from him. Of course… he’s hanging my pink bra that I forgot to take away from him, with his finger up in the air! I glared at him while harshly grabbing my bra away from him. He smirked at me in return. I swore that's the most devilish, annoying smirk ever! 

 

Thinking that dragging this issue any  longer was just a waste of time and I didn't even want to face this guy any longer with amount of people looking at us...I decided to ignore him and walk away as soon as possible. I stomped my foot away hurriedly, thinking that I shouldn't look back no matter what...but then I heard him saying something that for the first time in my life, able to make my killer instinct arise that I could possibly kill him at that instant.

 

“Nice bra!” I heard him chuckled. I inhaled deeply, trying my best not to turn back and strangle him with all my might!

 

“ERT!” I shouted loudly without turning back. I didn’t want to see his face ever again! First day in korea was a disaster to me when I already tried my best to think positevely about Korea....and that rude guy just had to ruin it...

 

CAN'T EVERYTHING GET ANY BETTER FOR ME IN KOREA?  

 

 

 
 

 

*Hey readers..this is the first chapter from me^^

Anyway..don’t worry..IU is not a blind girl and Wooyoung is not a ert guy..lol ;P

Sorry about the grammatical errors and all O.0

Do subscribes and comments..You can give some ideas too

For the poster..I took it from luv-iu tumblr…CREDIT  to her/him and all the ppl that made it

Since I really like this poster..thanks a lot to you guys that made it^^

If other writers got the same poster as this or if you knew who created this poster, please tell me okay..i’ll give a proper credit

THANK YOU^^