Battle of Swords

Falling again

The monster roared and smashed his sword down onto TaeYang, he leaped out of hte way being burnt only a little bit. 

"Mi!Here!!" TaeYang yelled and through a swrod inside it's shealth, at me.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW HOW TO USE THIS!!" I yell.

TaeYang just smiled and said, "Instinct! you will know naturally!!" 

TaeYang focused onto the monster, he jumped higher then any human and yelled words i never heard before, a bright flash of aqua, and his clothes changed, a long white coat, electric blue  wings, white pants and black shoes, his wings flapping in the air, he looked handsome...an angel. His sword was longer then his body, it looked heavy but he only needed to hold onto it with one hand.

"MONSTER!! IT IS I YOU NEED TO DEFEAT!!" TaeYang yelled, the monster swung his sword around at TaeYang, but he was dodging them with ease. 

"PINCEEESSSS~~ It looks like your the one i'm going to deal with!!" The demon yelled.

She lunged at me, with her large red claws, ready to strike, i pulled the sword out immediatley and held it infront of my face, the demons hands latched onto the sword, making her screaming, blood dripped out of her hands. She leaped backwards and held onto her hands, hissing in pain.

"SEE!! INSTINCT!!" I heard TaeYang yell.

I watched TaeYang slash the monster with his sword, he then yelled something and water shot out of his hands onto the fiery monster. 

"HEY!! YOU should never take your eyes of your opponent princess!!" The demon yelled.

I looked back at her, seeing her again, running straight at me with her claws, she mumbled something and a large sword, scraping the ground appeared, it had a black handle, with a silver blade and a few red spots on it. I was too slow and she slashed my arm, it hurt as it was bleeding freely from the wound. I raised the sword to block her next attack. I used my foot and kicked her in the stomach, making her stumble.I winced in pain and she started to fly of the ground.

"I am one of the fastest fliers in this world princess! you can never block this next attack!!" She taunted.

I gripped the sword, waiting for her to fly straight towards me. She picked up speed, coming closer with every second, her eyes were angry and burned with the passion to kill me. I moved my feet further apart, the moment i heard her sword, touch mine, i moved my sword on an angle, making her hurtle straight through the building behind me.

I heard the crash and the bricks falling behind me, my breathing was laboured, my vision was dimming, no..ican't stop now...my arm was sore from the large cut, the blood kept flowing...

"MIN!! LOOK AT THE MOON NOW!!" TaeYang yelled..

I did, it was beautiful. Full, bright and was glowing in the night sky, i was in a trance of it's beauty...words where whispered into my ear, telling me to listen and speak them....I was too intranced by its beauty , i followed its orders and something started to flare inside of me...it stretched from inside to my outside.

A flash of e,gold and silver in frot my eyes, blinding me, then forcing me back to the reality. 

I looked down seeing my clothes have changed, my hair longer, something flapped behind me, i turn to see two magnficent wings stretching, i gapped at them in wonder...

"You will die..."The demon whispered.