Dragons

Falling again

My body was sore, i sneezed to the smell of a bit of dust.  The bed I was lying on was large, soft and comfortable. The bed was elegant and it had 4 large posts surronded the bed.  Deep,crimson red curtains were hanging and drawn around the bed, not letting me see the outside of the bed. The blanket was soft and the pattern was beautiful. I ran my hands along the black, flowing pattern along the bed. The pillows were matching the blanket, but black with a red long pattern. They were soft and fluffy but i was wide awake, i wanted to know what and where i am. Kicking the blanket, i reached for the curtain closest to me, and pushed it out of my way.  I stepped off the bed onto the soft carpet, looking around, the room was bright and the windows were closed but the sunlight was peaking through the curtains, they weren't as heavy as the curtains around the bed.  Looking around, there was a dressing gown, hanging on the back of the large black and red plush chair.  I put it on not bothered to tie the knot. Opening a random door it led me to a walk in wardrobe, filled with men clothing. It was leather, designer clothes. I walked out and closed the door behind me. In the corner of my eye, a emeraled green dragon was sitting on the bedside table. It looked like it was watching me but it didn't move, i walked up to it and touched it, it felt real, it scales were smooth and it's claws felt real too. Shrugging, i left it be and walked to the another door, this one though led me to a hallway, that had many doors branching off, all closed. 

I walked down to a set of stairs that spiralled down, i trailed me hands down the polished railing. It was smooth. Before i reached the bottom of the stairs, i heard talking, behind a closed door.

"HYUNG!!! WHY AM I EVEN HERE!!" a voice shouted.

Tip toeing to the door, i leaned my ear to the door, listiening.

"LOOK!! I'm sorry!! i'll make it up to you!! just wait!!She can take us beack okay!! any way you should keep your voice down, she might here you!" I heard TaeYang shouted while whispereing.

"Too late hyung! she is at the door!" 

I gasped, how did he know!? i am one of the stealthiest person ever! I heard foot steps and i ran straight for the stairs, stopping at the first step, the same emerald green dragon, was sitting there watching me. I sat down next to it and looked straight at it, then it blinked, i screamed and stood up straight away, backing away from the dragon. It rolled it's eyes and stretched. I turned and ran straight into somethihng solid, I looked up to see TaeYang holding me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Wae!!?? IS THERE A DRAGON HERE!!??" I panicked,

"Calm down!! it just Gaho!" The voice said.

A man pushed behind TaeYang and swept up the creature and fed it something, it sat on his shoulders, blowing out wisps of smoke.

"I'm G-Dragon, Master of all dragons and a bearer of magic" He introduced himself.

I let go of TaeYang, and stared at G-Dragon. His hair was red and two horns poked out of the large mass of hair, his long black cloak, cut off sleves but it was long and parted in the middle showing off his long black slacks, his black shoes covered in spots of red. The back of his cloak was long and floated on the floor. His staff was longer then his body and a bright orange orb sat on the end of the staff, held by two, golden dragons, carved out of the staff. 

"I'm Min" I said.

"I know your majesty, anyway, i was brought here by him, because of something, i have no idea, it was an emergency, and everything looks fine" He said.

"G-Dragon, we need to go back, home i mean, she needs to be safe" TaeYang's voice was hard.

"Okay okay, i guess it is an emergency, doesn't she need to do anything first??" He replied.

"I want to say bye to my friend, TaeYang, i need to tell my boss i quit and everything okay!" I said.

"Oh..yeah you can call your boss and say goodbye to your friend.."He mumbled.

"Oh wait, were are my clothes TaeYang" 

"They are in the bag next to the bed, in my room, second on the left when you reach upstairs."

"Okay! thanks" I shouted as i ran upstairs, TaeYang's room was beautiful, it was blue and white, the colours where brightning up the room. I grabbed the clothes out of the bag, pulling on my bright blue jeans and my multicoloured checkerd shirt. Grabbing my beaning and socks i ran back down stairs and G-Dragon was tapping his head with his staff, his appearance was changing from an everyday guy to a scary mage. When they saw me he tapped his head one last time and he looked like an everyday guy you past on the street. i grabbed my phone (which was on a little table near the door) and called my boss, i said i quit and i hated him then hanged up. 

"Can we go now..." I mumbled.

"Yep!" G-Dragon chirped. He walked out of the door with a dog...wait a dog? i squinted and it was a the emerald dragon, with magic diguising him as a cute Shar Pei. I laughed and walked out. TaeYang locked the door behind me and G-Dragon walked straight to a Black holden mustang.

"NOPE! G-DRAGON we are gonna take the other car, your "dog" isn't not gonna go in my favourite car!" TaeYang yelled.

G-Dragon pouted then moved to the other car, it was a jeep and he opened the back passenger seat, placed his "dog" inside and climbed to, closing the door behind him. I shoved my shoes on and hopped into the front passanger seat. TaeYang climbed into the drivers and turned  the key, we went out onto the busy road....my mind wandered to my friend.how was i gonna tell her...