Secluded

Falling again

"Wake up~~" 

i ignore the voice and bury my head into the pillow.

"Min, wake up~~" something pushes my shoulder.

"go away!!~ I'm so tired" I mumbled.

They sighed, then something heavy pushed down onto me, I gasped for air. I was crushed under their heavy weight.

"UHH!! Get off!!" I cry out.

"then get up" 

i turn my head, trying to see who it is. I caught a glimpse and I realised who it is.

"Taeyang? " I tried to pinch him but he held my arms down onto the bed. He has no shirt on. I felt my cheeks flush bright red.

"Get up, you have a big day today!" He smiled.

"Uh...."He sounded so relaxed, like this was nothing,"I'll get up! Just, get off me..."

"I'll help you" He pushed himself off and as I sat up, I got a good look at him, and wow, he was shirtless, just track suit pants and he smiled, how is so relaxed?! I'm freaking out! A hot, shirtless man is in my room!

"Im gonna get change..." I managed to say, I shuffle towards the wardrobe, open the for then close it behind me. I grabbed a white blouse, pink, high waist shorts and matching pink flats, it's girly, I know but pink matches me well, even though I don't want it to. I spotted a bright red sunglasses and grabbed them too. I opened the door hesitantly, he stood there, dressed, I must of took a long time.He turned around and smiled.

"Something happening today?" I asked nervously.

"Not really, you don't have to do very much anyway, your parents take care of everything..." He stode across the room and stood in front of me.

"What are we doing then?"I asked again.

"I want to show you Beauty, you'll find out who that is if you come with me" he smiled.

i nodded and he took my hand, we walked out of the mansion what seems to be further away then the courtyard. I saw stables, then the soft sounds of neighs, we walked inside and horses, were poking there heads out go there stalls and neighing happily.We walked past so many of them then we stopped, in front of me, a black, glossy horse, with a pretty white star and only the two front hoofs having a splash of white, stood in front of me. It neighed happily and slowly walked towards me.

"This is Beauty, well Black Beauty, you named him after the children's book...." He patted the horse on the nose.

"T-this is mine?"I reached out and touched the horses nose, it was soft but prickly.

"Yeap! The mother, lived here and gave birth to this horse the same day you were born, a few days before you left, I told you about him and you were so excited you spent most of your time with him, became best friends, gave him a name and everything..." He told me. I smiled and patted the eager horse.

"Can I ride him?" I asked Taeyang.

" Sure why not," He motioned out to a man, he seems to a groom, the kind that cleans up the horses and feeds them. The groom disappeared and returned with a saddle and a blanket, the blanket went on first then the saddle, he tightened the straps but not to tight, fed the horse a carrot then left.

"Can we go on a horse ride?" I asked excited.

"Sure, I'll get my horse ready, he walked a few stalls down, I followed him and Beauty followed me, I didn't have to take the reins to get him to follow me! I was so happy. Taeyang was putting the saddle on a chestnut brown, mare, she was beautiful and her coat was glossy and shiny.

"This is Jupiter, she is my favourite, she is a good horse..."He smiled to himself, I went to pat the horse when Beauty snorted and came up beside me. I was shocked at the horses behaviour.

"Beauty! Are you jealous?" I asked the horse. He seemed to understand because he shook his head.

"You sure? Well, you will always be my horse Beauty!" I smiled and patted the horse's neck. 

After Taeyang put the saddle on the Jupiter, we both walked out of the stables, with the horses in tow, he helped me, hull me up and onto the saddle.

"Don't worry too much, Beauty will look after you, a slight tug on the reins will take him where you want to go and don't let go of the reins okay!?" He instructed as he handed the reins to me. I nodded and did what he told me to do, I held onto them loosely and waited for Taeyang to sit on his saddle. He came up beside me and then he started to trot away. beauty responded much quicker then I did and started to trot next to Jupiter,

"This is.....thank you Taeyang?" I smiled happily. 

He smiled back and from then, we rode in silence. I followed him down a few creeks, past such large trees and further into the forest. It was such a long ride, I was sure Beauty was getting tired, but at the time I was gonna say something, a little cottage, hidden behind the leafy trees and vines that climbed up the walls, came into view. We both stopped in front of the cottage, off to the side, were a few stalls, Taeyang helped me get off and he took both horses to the stalls, giving them water and a good feed. I stayed outside, waiting for him. When he came back, he was smiling.

"Where are we?!" I asked him.

"This....this is a small place for you to get away from it all, very little people know of it..." He took my hand and led me up to the front door, he opened in and I stepped inside. It was so cute! A little lounge,pale colours that seem to brighten up the house. Even though it seemed to be dark outside, it was so bright inside, the curtains were drawn and a sliding door, opened out to where the stalls where, and a small gazebo. I explored the cottage, a room, it was decorated beautifully, white bed frame, the bed covers, pale pink, cherry blossoms, the bedside tables had a pale, white colour and a large set of doors were off to the side, I opened them and a huge, walk in wardrobe, clothes, everywhere. I walked in and opened a few draws, inside where beautiful pieces of jewllery. What am I gonna do with these? Another draw, had a bunch of sunnies, okay that's better. I flicked through the clothes and they were mostly, cute dress, jeans(YAAY!) draws filled with different kind of shirts, prints and non prints. A small door, I opened and shoes, lined up from the top to bottom. Shoes of every kind, except for those old grandma shoes, ew. I smiled and walked slowly back to the living room. I smelt food so I kept walk and a kitchen, it was big enough for three people to cook in and a table, not a humungous one, but big enough to have well, three people to eat at. Taeyang was standing in the kitchen cooking breakfast food. 

"Is that...breakfast?" I asked, pointing at the plate, being filled with bacon and eggs.

"Yeah, I'm nearly done, do you like your room? I had some input in the design, the queen though, she picked everything out and the colours" He smiled.

"I love it! It's so beautiful and even though it looks small on the outside, it's quite spacious in the inside, thanks Taeyang!" I walked towards him, he turned and the food on the plate, my stomach made a small noise.

"Let's eat!" He said happily, he placed the plates on the table and as soon as I sat down, I ate. It was silent during that time, nothing was being said, nothing really need to be said, I was choosing down that food, well I was starving! When I finished, I wiped my mouth and cleaned up, washing the dishes and wiping down the table. I went and sat on the couch, Taeyang joined me soon after I sat down. He stretched his arms out, I grabbed a pillow and dropped it on his lap, then laid my head down on the pillow.

"Thanks Taeyang,...that was delicious" I said. 

"Your welcome..." His hand, was brushing through my hair. 

I shifted so I was on my back and looking directly at him. His eyes were locked onto mine, his smile made my heart skip a beat. I looked at his hand, it was still stretched on the couch, I reached out and placed my hand over his. I dragged it to the middle of my chest, holding it close.

"It's only been less then a week..." I said.

"I know, since you came back here and everything..."

"It's been less then a week, but I feel like I have spent my whole life next to you..." I added.

His smiled grew bigger, I played with the fingers on his hand, while his other hand was still, combing through my hair.

"Min, do you know how I feel?" He asked nervous.

My heart, it felt like it was having a seziure, I just wanted to hit my chest, it felt like pain, pain I couldn't stop or squash out. My mind was going crazy, trying to find answers for the problem my heart was creating.

"I have....a guess.." I said slowly.

"What's the guess?" He asked. 

"It's a guess, it's still being questioned in my mind, I don't know what to think...." 

"Don't think to much, you might hurt yourself,,," he said, he grinned.

i hit him on the chest, then sit up. I smile nervous with the tension in my confused heart.

"Come on~ it was joke!" He smiled, his hands, trying to hold my fists.

I pout and he laughs, he pulls me in close towards him, my head leaning on his chest. It was warm and safe, I just wanted to stay there. The light that flooded into the house, made everything warmer, I started to get sleepy, drowsy from eating, I sighed and closed my eyes slowly. Starting to fall asleep.

 

 

 

 

a/n

hello sweeties! How is the chapter? Good?! I made it really long...I think? Well as long you are enjoying it! Please comment below, I love to hear from you guys!! Anyways stay tune for the next chapter~~~

annyong!