Love Is

Falling again

"Who are you!?" I yells, I stood up quickly, facing the mysterious girl. 

I heard SeoHyun get up slowly and stand next ot me.

"Why would it matter!! Who took him away from me!!" She yelled.

I was surprised no one came to take her away.

"What did I do?!" I yelled at her.

Her face was filled with hate and rage, her sword was smaller then her, she looked like a little kid, with her long, dark hair, it had purple highlights.Her outfit was so..kiddie? She wore a bow in her hair and her dress was black with a white lace hem.She was holding a very strange looking toy, cat thing, it looked like it was staring at me! Her sword, it looked like a little kid sword, the ones you normally see that are plastic,It was white with blue stripes. 

"You hurt him!!" She screamed, she threw the toy into the air,ran towards us, she jumped into the air, too high. She then held her sword behind her sword and then....her sword extended!! It was twice her size and when she swung it down onto the gazebo, it cut through cleanly. 

"Seohyun! Get away!!" I yelled, I ran out the front and I saw SeoHyun jump out the side, nearly falling into some bushes. She came to my side and looked at her.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!" I shouted.

She turned around, I cringed, her eyes were filled wiith rage.She then ran towards us, twice as fast as she did before, her sword suddenly lashed out....I closed my eyes..waiting...but i didn't feel anything, I opened my eyes, the girl was on the ground. Seohyun has tackled her to the ground.

"AHHH GET OFF ME!!" She screeched.

"NO!!" SeoHyun yelled. 

"HONEKONEKO!!!!!" She screamed.

Then the doll..cat thing fell from the sky, grabbed SeoHyun's hair and pulled.

"STOP that!!" I shouted, I grabbed the cat thing and pulled, but it didn't budge.

SHHHHHIIIK

Hair fell, Seohyun's hair fell out of the cat's paws and onto Seohyun's back. 

"GET OFF!!" The girl screamed, she kicked Seohyun in the stomach, sending her flying into me.

We crashed into the ground, Seohyun groaned and rolled off me.

"Seohyun! Are you okay?!!" I got up quickly and grabbed her shoulders, she opened her eyes and sat up.

"I-I-I'm fine.."She took her glassess off, they were broken, she threw them away and felt her hair.

"Does it look alright?" She asked sheepishly.

Her hair was short, way to short, it now around the top of her neck, a stray hair fell between her eyes.

"I'ts fine!" I smiled and then quickly got up, I pulled SeoHyun up too, we turned and faced the girl who was her toy cat.

She stood up and faced me, she walked closer and closer, untill she was nearly three feet away.

"I hate you" She said bluntly.

"Why!?" I said.

"He only loves you, not me so I am going to kill you, so he can forget you" She looked down on me.

"Who? What are you talking about!!" I said confused.

"Gongchan doesn't need you!" She shouted, she dropped her cat, toy, and then flung out her hand, her sword grew again, it glowed a bright blue too. 

"Min...what are we going to do!!" SeoHyun whispered at me.

"I don't know!" I whispered back, "Do you know her?" 

"Yeah, she's Gillian, Gongchan's fiancé..I heard she is really strong.."She glanced at me.

"Well we are too~" I winnked at her.

"Wel..I'll have to change.."She sighed and closed her eyes, she breathed deeply and ate a little ball, she started to change, her clothes turned into a long, black robe, with a white belt holding it, the hems also white, a large samurai sword appeared in her right hand, she opened her eyes, they were blood red.

"So..are you ready?" She faced me and smiled, she had fangs..

What is she??

 

 

A/N

Hello❉

❉♥Enjoy please, feedback would be nice!! I'll update soon, thank you for whoever upvoted my story!!!! <♥♥☺✮✹✡