Good Morning!

Falling again

*YAAAWWWWNNN* I stretch my arms and legs, hmmmmm it feels good. 

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

¤V.V.I.P OH ROCK WITH ME

V.V.I.P COME JOIN WITH ME¤

I heard water run and singing, then both stop, I heard the bathroom door open, I look behind me and a handsome man with just a towel, covering him.

"AHHHHH!!!"I screamed."AHHHHHH"

His face was shocked, he ran towards me,

"HEY! it's me!! calm down!!" He tried to come near me, i threw a toy at him, a pillow, another toy then another cushion, and he dodgeed ALL of them, when he came closer, he grabbed my shoulders and shoke me.

"Min! calm down! it's me Seungri" He said softly.

I breathed.."Seungri?" I looked into his eyes...

"Yes..." He said, sighing he looked into my eyes, seeing if i was alright.

BAM!
 

I turned and looked at the door, Taeyang and TOP bursted through my door, swords out, I looked at Seungri, he was in just a towel...and his face was next to mine. Seungri let go and put his hands up in surrender.

"HYUNG! It is what you think it is!!" Seungri yells.

Taeyang ran striaght at Seungri and hit him.I looked at him wide eyed.

"Did he do anything to you?" TOP said, coming closer.

"Huh? no.."I said watching Taeyang, beat up Seungri. I had enough.

"STOP TAAEYANG!" I said, I got off the bed and pushed TaeYang away from hurting Seungri anymore.

"ahhhh, my saviour!" Seungri yelled.

"Guys! stop! Seungri didn't do anything..." I looked down, huh?! a gown, i was in pjamas!

"Min...are you sure your okay?" TaeYang said.

"Of course....ummm...i need to change..."I said emabarassed. I could feel them looking at me.

"Oh um...okay.."TaeYang said, his face blushing. 

"Good Morning princess." TOP said, i could feel him looking at me. 

"Yeah..good morning.." I said looking away...all these men, staring at my body, who ever put this on me is dead!

"Well i need to change, I hope you had a nice sleep Princess" Seungri said winking...

ULP i forgot about that....

They all left, me standing in my nightie, I covered my body with my arms. 

sigh...men are everywhere...and what should i wear!!

 

TOP POV

 

I heard a scream, i quickly grabbed my dressing gown and my sword sitting on the chair, I ran out of room ,please..she must be safe...I saw TaeYang running to, he pushed the door open and Seungri was staring at her, he was half and she was in just in a gown...her legs were beautiful and long...Taeyang ran straight at Seungri who yelled something, but he didn't care as he kept hitting him...

"Are you okay?" I said, I was too busy staring at her, she is simply wonderful to look at...get a hold of yourself!

"Huh? no..."She said, she was watching Seungri get beat up. 

Her eyes were a pretty hazel colour and they were large..wide eyed...

"STOP TAEYANG!" she yelled..

She pushed TaeYang away, I didn't listen to them, She is so cute when sshe is angry...

When i heard her say that she would like us to leave. all i could say was Good Morning....How can i speak to her! The first time i saw here i was in her spell. I should control myself! Bad things will happen! I musn't....not again...I  tore my eyes from her body, her face, her beautiful hair and left the room. I walked straight to my room, to think about her again....damn...it...