A Shy Friend

Falling again

Nope...nope..nope...nope...ARGH! is there anything in this massive wardrobe, that i would wear!! Dressess, formal crap in this massive wardobe annot a single pair of jeans!! 

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

I stopped throwing the clothes around and looked at the close door.

"Come in!!" I yelled while i stared frustrated at the pile of clothes

"Min! i thought you wouldn't like the clothes your father put in your wardrobe, so i got you these!" My mother said.

She wore jeans, the right kind of faded colour and her grey printed shirt was cute, her jacket had fur edges and looked super warm. 

She smiled happily as she sat down on top of the couch that was opposite of my HUGE room.

"Here, I am sure you would be the same size as me..."She said as she threw some clothes at. huh? she is the same size as me. 

I ran to the bathroom and changed into the clothes, they were so comfortable....

I found shoes that matched and a cute bow, I looked intot he mirror and checked. yep this is what i'm gonna wear today.

"You have grown so much.."Mother said, she stood up and walked out of the room, "Your father would like you too have breakfast with us!" I heard her yell out.

I sighed and walked out of my messy room, I walked down to Kimi's room, I knocked and waited.

"COME IN!!" I heard her yell. 

I opened the door and the room was just like mine..(maybe a bit smaller) I ran to her bed and flopped onto it. 

"Did you have a nice sleep? I heard of the commotion this morning, something happened with a guy?" She asked as she shoved on a grey singlet, her black jeans always suited her. 

"Oh yeah..good sleep, Seungri was just not in "panda" form i guess and TOP and Taeyang got a bit upset.."I said, fiddling with the pillows.

"HAHAHAHA really?? I guess...Taeyang does like you!" She said,while she was putting on her bright red boots on. 

"HUH!? no! and why are you wearing those!" I said, i tried to take her boots off. 

"YAH! stop it! i ike these!" she said, she put her hand on my face, keeping me away from taking them.

By the time she put them on, we both walked out to find the dining room, I think we got lost because i had no idea where we were. 

"Ummm do you know where we are?" I asked Kimi.

"Your asking me? I have never been her" She replied.

I shrugged my shoulders, i turned a corner and WHAM! I walked into something..well someone, he dropped his papers and he was scurrying to pick them up. I helped grabbed them and i noticed i have never seen him before.

"I-i'm sorry..."I said.

"Uh..It's okay.."He said, He looked up and then he bowed.

"Your majesty..."He said, holding the bundle of papers.

He fixed his glasses and brushed his blonde hair out of his eyes, he looked charming...except maybe for the big nose...

"Hi..umm sorry about that..who are you.." I asked.

"Oh i'm sorry, I'm Daesung, are you lost?" He asked.

"OH yeah! I'm trying to get to the dining hall, I'm going to have brekkie with my parents!" I said brightly!

"Well you won't get there this way, I'll show you.."He said, he started to walk in the opposite direction, we followed out into a large courtyard where  i saw both my parents, sippin tea under a large gazebo, I started to pick up my pace, I was hungry...

"GOOD MORNING MA! PA!" I yelled, waving, "I'M HUNGRY~" 

I heard my father laugh, he waved his hand and waiters started to bring foor, when i got to the table, i stated to eat the yummiest food.

"YAH! You should eat like a lady!" Father yelled.

"AHH~ let her eat...I bet she got lost in the hallways!" Mother said laughing. "Look Daesung is there!" 

I looked at Kimi, who started to climb the stairs but two guards blocked her way, 

"KIMI sit next to me!" I said excitedly! 

She did, she started to eat polietly and smiled at everyone. 

"DAESUNG!! WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN US!!" Mother yelled. 

I just realized Daesung was standing there, his white coat was being tugged by the slight wind, his black jeans and his simple black suit shoes, I was looked at him and smiled.He started to take a few steps forward then when he got to the stairs he bowed.

"Thank you your majesty, but i have some research to do..." He said, he turned and walked to the far side of the large courtyard. 

I was truly happy, outside eating breakfast with my best friends and my parents, the breeze stirred around the aromas of the flowers and the delicous food that was placed in front of me. When i was full, I wiped my mouth, pushed my plate forward.

"Thank you~"I said happily.

Father stood up, i didn't know how his clothes were so sharp and crisp, a gold chain came from his pocket and looked like it was clipped to the inside of his jacket. He took out a watch and looked at it for a few seconds then put it back. 

(Just the clothes)

"Thank you for joining us this morning Min!" He said brightly."However i have work to do, this kingdom won't run itself" He said, excusing himself from the table and leave.

"Darling, you'll have Daesung tutor you from now on as well, you know,the young man you saw today, they will start soon okay!" Mother said.

I nodded and got up, Kimi who has said nothing, got up as well, "Mother can I go around the castle for a bit with Kimi?" I asked.

"Of course dear, but don't get lost!" She said as she started to leave, I sighed and looked at Kimi, her face was..strange..

"Kimi..would you like to come?" I asked.

"Umm...No thanks..I have some things to do.."She said..she felt a bit distant..

"Oh..okay..I'll see you around!" I said as i walked over to a large garden. I touched each and every flower, looking at there beautiful colours...so vibrant.

"Are you enjoying yourself?"  voice said.

I shot up and looked around...

"Who's there!" I said.

"It's me..sorry" I turned and it was Daesung again. He pushed his glasses up.

"Oh...so your my new tutor?"

"Yeah..are you okay with that?" 

"As long your not mean to me" I said poking my tounge out.

he chuckled, "I wouldn't know what that would be" 

"Well you want to walk with me?" 

"Sure!!"

We walked...it was nice..till he came out.