Chaos

Falling again

"Stand down!" 

I groaned, we are here.

"I said! Stand down!!" The voice growled.

i sat up on YongGuk's back, he was still in bunny form and he was staring Taeyang down.

"Min?" Taeyang lowered his sword when he saw me.

"Get off! It's dangerous up there!" He cried out.

YongGuk made a noise which sounded like a snicker.

I rolled my eyes. "Be quiet Taeyang" I snapped.

I slid off YongGuk, Taeyang stood there with four other soldiers.

"Put that away" I commanded.

"But, he is here he co-" 

"We don't treat our guests by shoving swords in their faces do we" I said, staring at Taeyang.

He nodded and put the sword away, he bowed, realising, we are not equals no more.

"Now, Take YongGuk to a room, spare clothes and something to eat, I have to talk to mother" I ordered. 

I walked in, I know where she is, I could sense her. I turned down a few hallways and finally walked into a room. Mother stood there with her back to me, facing the window.

"Im sure you have heard" I said codly.

"Yes, Prince Baro has been killed, Madam Red, is devasted but she doesn't care, she has three other sons who can tak over, he obviously proved to be weak to her" Mother turned around.

Her face, flawless in every way. She did not smile at the sight of me, nor did she frown, she kept a straight face, showing no emotion for her daughter.

"What is going to happen now?" I asked.

"nothing, wars will still go on and peace will be diminished from existence, there will be no such thing" she said coolly.

"Excuse me? No peace, you want more blood splattered on the walls because of you will wipe out the peace, only order will be in this world!? You disgust me, Father was right, you re the worst women ever" I scowled.

"Do NOT talk about him here!"She hissed," He is forbidden to be talked about"

"He is apart of me!" I snapped, " not talking bout him is like not talking about who I am!" 

"Minho, is nothing but a pawn in this game Min and so help me, you learn to play well, or you will be killed before you know it" She lashed out.

"I'm not playing your games mother, the minute you die, I will start this work over again" I hissed, "And I hope you die soon, because this world is falling into ruins"

I my heel and left, she is going to create chaos, because, she is the archangel of chaos, nothing but crumbling ruins and skeletons, satisfy the hunger of her stomach.

Using my sense of smell, I tracked YongGuk on the far side of the mansion, eating pocky while watching some tv.

"Hey!" His deep voice rang out though out the room.

"YongGuk, how long will you stay?" I asked. I flopped onto the couch next to him.

"A week or so, I have some business to take care of" He munched on a stick.

"Stay longer, everybody in this house and I need a new friend" I covered my mouth  as I yawned.

"Fine, I guess the princess needs a little entertainment" he leaned in close, flashing one of those goofy grins.

"Hhahaha! So funny" I rolled my eyes, pushing his face away, i just watched tv with him for the rest of the day.