Without eachother

Falling again

scribble, scribble scribble

The quill scratched agianst the parchment as Seohyun wrote down notes for her upcoming test. She placed the quill back into the ink bottle and rubbed her eyes, pushing her glasses up. Her hair was slightly messy, she brushed it out of her face and closed the book infront of her, picked up another and opened it. She read the first couple lines, her eyes felt heavy, her head dropped onto the book, let her eyes closed and she started to dream.

It was the dream from a past, it warped her black surrounding, colours swirled around, finding, searching for a picture for SeoHyun, finally settling on a scene. 

A little girl stood infront of Seohyun, her smile bright and in her hand a forget-me-not. They were standing in a large meadow, the breeze lifted the girls dark hair off her shoulders and played with the hem of her yellow sunny dress.

"Sis, take this! its yours!" She smiled brightly, her hand outstretched. Seohyun held her hand out, the girl dropped the Forget-Me-Not in her hand, the thorns were cut off and the smell was intoxicating.

The gilr's eyes brighten up, "Is that for me?!" SeoHyun looked at her other hand, a red rose....it was beautiful.

Seohyun nodded and held it out, the girl took it and smelt it, her eyes closed. 

"Thanks sis!!" The girl shouted

Then the meadow changed, it was dark, red eveywhere, the girl still had the rose, figures every where. 

"Sis!! help me!!" Seohyun looked for her friend, she was on the floor, she tripped. SeoHyun ran, ran to help her. Shouting, the sound of swords clashing, filled her ears.

"Whats happened!" Seohyun shouted, panicking.

"There is a raid!!" She shouted, the rose held close to her heart. 

"Princess!! hurry" A voice shouted, a boy, in his hand a sword, he grabbed our hands and made us run, run to somewhere, somewhere safe.

The boy, he looked determined to get us somewhere...but where?

She felt her hand, rip away from mind, She looked behind, she was there, in her arms, the red headed demon took her, her eyes gleaming with gold.She screamed, her heart soul felt ripped, she didn't know why or understand it, but she felt like she needed her. Her, her sister.

The boy tossed Seohyun behind him and tried to get her back, her other half.

"You can't beat me!" the demon yelled.

He yelled, but she was picked up and she looked, it was another boy, his hair red as well, but his eyes, trusting, a dragon, just as big as a small puppy.

"C'mon princess.." He said.

He turned and started to walk away. SeoHyun didn't want to go, she needs her other half. She is her sister.

"Wh-what's happening to me!!" SeoHyun screamed, her voice barely got out og .

"Princess, calm down, she will be back!" He said, calmly and he smiled a little.

Seohyun clunched the flower, her soul, her very heart was breaking, her sister, she needs her, she knew that.

"Tell me! whats happening to me!!" Seohyun shouted again.

"Princess, I can only tell you this, You are Ying and she is Yang, you need her as much as she needs you," He whispered, he kept walking, furthur away from the life source. She didn't understand...

 

"And this is the library!" 

Seohyun snapped her head up and stood up quickly turning around, she stood there, her same long, dark hair.

"M-M-M-Min?" Seohyun stammered. She knew it was her.

"Who are you?!" Min said.

Seohyun felt like falling, breaking into a million peices, her beloved sister doesn't remember her!?

"I'm your sister!?" Seohyun said, her voice wavering.

"My sister?" She looked at Daesung, his eyes shocked, "Is this true?"

"Min..you don't remember!?" SeoHyun was upset...

"Remember what?" Min said, with a confused look.

"Min it's me! SeoHyun!" She felt her magic, it was strong and black.

"Seohyun, I'm sorry...I don't know you.."Min said, placing her hands up.

"Min...."Seohyun whispered.

Seohyun turned around, she felt her eyes water, her own best friend didn't remember her....she packed up her things and started to head for the door, looking up close, she still looked the same.

"Wait..you look like me.." Min said, she peered closer, her dark eyes narrowed.

"I'm your sister Min.."She mumbled.

"Really?" Min stood back, looked at Dae, his head down.

"Min...SeoHyun, you should tell your parents.."Dae said.

"Why?! I'm sure Seohyun can tell me.."Min said.

"She cant tell you...lets go.."Dae took my hand and Min's, dragged us to another room, then they sat there, again on the couch, mother was very upset.

"I'm sure you now know you have a sister.."Mother said.

"I have a sister? really?" Min looked at Seohyun, who had her arms wrapped around her books.

"Yes, look at each other, and tell us what you see..."Mother said.

They did.

"I see me.."

"Seohyun you are tw-"

"I know father, I'm not stupid, I already knew, you lieing to me, it wasn't very good.." SeoHyun said looking down.

"Seohyun we didn't mean it..." Mother said, looking down.

"It's okay..."

"Well, if you are my sister, then tell me, what's my favorite flower?" Min said.

"A red rose, it has always has been," Seohyun said shyly.

"WOW!! you are!! hahahah i bet everyone knew that though...."

The left, the room, talking, talking about anything, Dae left them in the courtyard, under the gazebo. hours seemed to past....till she came.

"Who do you think you are!!" A girl shouted, her long, waist length hair, swirled around, her eyes angry, in her hand a sword.

 

 

 

 

a/n

sorry guys, its been a long time i know! but i hope this makes up for it, i kinda had writer's block so please forgive me T.T anyway enjoy!!!