Games

Falling again

The next day, Taeyang took me home, Beauty and Jupiter seemed to relax more when they got into their own stalls. It was midday and Taeyang had to go somewhere, so I was alone, walking around the mansion again.I tugged at the jacket, it was Taeyangs, he gave it to me, before he left. It smelt like him. I smiled, then went back to taking in every detail, the mansion had to offer. I visited the piano room again. It was empty and dark. I switched the lights on and walked to the piano. I sat down slowly, placing my fingers on a few keys. Pressing down, I started to play a small tune. I remember hearing the song somewhere. The lyrics were lost, I only knew the tune. Pressing down the chords to the beat in my head. I hummed along. I heard a faint sound. I stopped and looked up.

TOP, stood there, smirking to himself.

"Afternoon Princess" He bowed, I nodded and stood up.

"Hello, TOP. How have you been?" I smiled, walking away from the piano.

"Fine, you?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Uh, I'm fine" 

His hand went to the hem of the jacket, he stared at it then let it go.

"That's Taeyang's" He said.

"Yeah, he gave it to me" I pulled the sleeve down.

"We'll, you should visit the greenhouse some time, I have work to do, so I'll be leaving first" He bowed and walked out of the room. The greenhouse. Maybe I will visit. I closed the door behind me, then walked outside. I could see the greenhouse, well, it's huge, so I shouldn't be able to miss it. I opened the glass door, stepping in. Faint bird sounds, fill the air.

I walked down the path silently. Catching glimpse of the wildlife. At the end of the path, was two paths, branching off in opposite directions. I tapped my chin, I went right, it seemed to get brighter. Then at the end, a table with small sofas, surrounding the table. They were all sitting there, drinking tea.

"Hi Min!" Taeyang yelled out, he waved.

I waved back.

"What is all this?" I asked, pointing at the little plates of food.

"Nothing really, just a small break" GD said.

"Okay.."I said, I sat next to Taeyang.

"So, it's official? You are a couple right?" Seunghyun smirked, he winked at me.

"You should care about your own love life Seungri" Daesung butted in.

seungri turned to Daesung.

"What about you and Seohyun huh? You turn into a tomatoe when she is near" Seungri smirked.

"Yah! Don't turn this on me!" Daesung hit Seungri on the arm.

I laughed a little.

"It's getting boring, lets play a game" Seungri stood up.

"What game?" GD asked.

"I'll make one up, if you lose at kai bai boh, you have to use this" he picked up a pot" to protect your head"

"What do you do if you win?" I asked.

"You try hit them real quick with this!" He ran off somewhere and came back with a huge...paper fan? It was able to flip open, I don't know how to describe this fan, it's big, white and its the kinda fan you see geishas have. I think. Well, my describing skills are as good as my attention span, which is really short.

"Who is gonna go first!?" Daesung asked.

"Teams, we make teams first, Min, whose on your team?" He asked me.

"Taeyang and GD!" I said happily.

GD smiled, he looked like he was gonna do something bad.

"Okay, Taeyang and TOP can go first!" Seungri set the table up, the pot in the middle, the fan next to it. He stood on one side while TOP and Taeyang stood at opposite ends.

"Kai!" Seungri started slowly.

Taeyang held his hand behind his head, TOP looked to confident.

"BAI!" 

"BOH!" Seungri yelled.

Both held their hands out.Both paper.

"Do your best" TOP smirked.

"I'LL DO MY BEST!!" Taeyang fist pumped the air. 

Then Seungri yelled it out again.

"KAI BAI BOH!" 

Taeyang held out his hand, TOP quickly grabbed the fan and hit Taeyang on the head.

Taeyang was to slow to get pot, resulted him in holding his head.

"OH! I won!" TOP said, with such a surprised face.

"Yeah yeah!" Taeyang smiled happily. He sat back on to the couch.

"Daesung vs GDragon!" Seungri pointed at the two.

The both stood up slowly, standing at opposite ends, Seungri yelled it out.

"KAI BAI BOH!!" He shouted.

Both flung their hands out, both paper.

"Ahhh! Lucky you" GD said, smiling.

"Whatever hyung" Dae replied.

"Ready to lose!?" Seungri smiled.

"Lose? Shouldn't it be win?" GD straightened up, staring down at Seungri.

"Ah, yeah whatever just get on with it" He said nervously.

"KAI BAI BOH!" 

Daesung had rock, GD had paper. Daesung went for the fan then the pot, GD grabbed the fan and swung it down on Seungris head.

"AHHH!!!" Seungri yelled out,"YOU'RE MEANT TO HIT DAESUNG!!" 

He was crying out in pain, while Taeyang and TOP tried to hide their laughter. I covered my mouth.

"Aww! You okay!" GD said, with a big smile on his face, he patted Seungri's head.

"Yeah! You okay" Daesung smiled as well.

He just frowned at them, he pushed them and then he grabbed the fan and pot.

"Ahhhh~ you still need to vs me Seungri" I said, looking at him, he nodded.

"Yeah...." He smiled.

I stood up, no one won GD and Daesungs match, maybe Seungri was afraid he might get hurt again.

"Kai..." I started.

"BAI" he said.

"BOH!" We shouted together.

He had sicciors, me, rock. I grabbed the fan.

"I WIN!" I hit him on the head, laughing. 

"WHYY!!" Seungri yelled out.

"You suggested the game, how come you're not winning?" I asked him. 

"Shush!" He snapped. I just laughed and sat next to Taeyang.

"Is there a punishment?" I asked Seungri.

"Why? I lost, that's enough punshiment" He replied.

"No, there should be a punishment" GD smirked.

"What is it then?" TOP asked.

"Each of you have to jump in the pool" GD smirked.

"That's not hard!" Daesung said.

"Im gonna make the pool be at freezing temperatures!" GD added.

"No way! I'm not doing that!" TOP yelled.

"You lost" Taeyang made a L shape with his fingers and held it to his forehead,"Lo-ser!!" 

I laughed. They bickered among themselves. Fighting, then finally agree to the punishment. 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n

hello, how is it, I'm tryin to be more focused on Min and Taeyang. Okay guys!

oh and by the way

your comments are so touching XD, I love the feedback guys!

Anyway guys, I have been too busy listening to CAFE, by Big Bang, it's really good, damn it, I can't stop listening to it! I have been so busy lately, I'll try to update as frequent as a I can.

i hope it isn't getting boring :/ I don't want to write a lame story okay, so say soommeeetthhiinnggg~

okay bye~