Crashing

Falling again

We stood on the side of the pool, waiting for them to come out. TOP, appeared from behind the wall, he was covering his...body. He was ripped. I just wanted to touch them. His abs, his biceps, his chest. Taeyang covered me eyes.

"Aish, Min!" He whispered.

"Sorry Taeyang" I smiled.

Daesung and Seungri looked like they were going to cry! GD crouched beside the pool, his hand, rested on the surface of the water, he muttered a few words then stepped back.

"There, now JUMP IN!" He motioned for them to jump. Seungri, being a baby, touched the water with his hand and automatically cried out and cowered frm the water.

"IT'S FREEZNG!!!!" He cried. 

TOP looked determined, he took a few steps back then jumped in. When he came back up. He yelled out.

"AH!!SO COLD!GWAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" He roared and quickly or tried to, swim to the ledge.

He heaved himself out and rubbed his arms chattering.

"AISH! I don't wanna do this!!" Daesung yelled.

"What...are you guys doing?" Seohyun, stood at the door, clueless.

"A punishment, look, your boyfriend is about to jump into a freezing pool" GD said.

Seohyun blushed bright red, so did Daesung. Seungri push Dae into the water, causing Seohyun to tense up.

"Daesung!!" She ran tot the edge, Daesung's head popped out of the water, he quickly swam out and sat on the ledge.

"You okay?" she asked him.

"Yeah...just a bit cold" He said, chattering.

"Your turn Seungri!" TOP shouted. 

Seungri was pouting and sat down, holding his head.

"I don't want to!!" He whined.

 "You are doing it Ri, get in the water!!" GD said.

TOP walked to Seungri, picking him up and threw him into the water, Seungri started to cry when he came up for air.

He blabberd on about how cold it was and ran to the sauna room.

"Well that's done" GD smirked.

"You guys are mean to your maknae" I said to them.

"He's mean to us too, the things he says when he is surrounded with people" Taeyang said.

We meet the other boys, dressed and warm outside of the building, Seungri was drinking hot chocolate and Daesung walked off with Seohyun, leaving me with Taeyang, GD and TOP.

"Min, your parents want you" GD said, like he sounded serious.

"How did you know?" I asked him.

"Your mother called..." He said.

Taeyang let go of my hand and waved bye as GD walked me where ever Im meeting them.

"What did you mean, my mother called" I asked him.

"Your mother can send out messages with her mind, it a spirit power..."He said.

"Spirit power? With her mind, is that all she can do?" I asked.

"No, she can also read minds, dig into people's memories, connect with other people on the other side of them kingdom," he listed.

"Wow, what about father, what can he do?" 

"Your father is the smartest man alive, he is a puppet master, it's called blood bending, he can control anything with blood, running in its veins" He said.

"Scary.." I said. GD opened a door and waved me in and closed the door behind me. A few couchs in the middle and father was by the window, mother drinking tea.

"Hello Min..."Father said before turning around.

"Father" I said nodded my head towards him.

"please sit Min" Mother motioned to another sofa across from her.

I sat down, on the edge, my hands in my lap.

"Min, we only have on favour to ask of you" Mother said.

"We are at war with demons,attacks are more frequent then usual, people are dying..." Father sat down, his face, serious.

"What did you want me to do?"

"We were given an opportunity to stop this war, a treaty, but for a price, the queen of demons...." Mother said.

"She wants you to marry her son" Father said bluntly.

"Huh? Marriage? With who?" I asked, confused.

"The Prince, of the Kingdom in the Flames...."

"The prince of Hell really" Father said.

"Y-Y-You mean...Baro?" I said, I scratched at my hand.

"Yes, that's his name, how did you know?" Father looked at me.

"Ah, nothing, I heard him somewhere..."

"But please, I don't want to marry this man! Why me!? Why not someone else?" I pleaded.

"You are doing this for your kingdom Min, it's for a good cause, I'm sure it won't hurt you to just get married to him" Father seemed baffled.

"Mother please, I think you know why!?" I turned to her.

"Min, I'm sorry, but I don't" She simply said.

"Why me?..." I mumbled.

"You, because, I don't now, the queen did ask for you specifically" Father said.

i thought about it, all those people wil get hurt if I don't accept, to stop a war from going on....

"I-I'll do it.." I said.

"Teriffic, not like you have a choice!" Father stood up, mother did too.

"Oh and Min, stay away from Taeyang, you don't want to ruin this opportunity for us" Father said before leaving.

My heart broke into a million pieces. Mother left and I was in the room. Holding my broken heart.

I slowly walked out, down the hall and nearly crashed into Taeyang. He looked happy.

"Oh Min!? What did your parents want?' He asked, he grabbed my hand but I pulled it out of his grasp.

"Min? What's wrong?" He was hurt.he went to pull me into a hug but I stepped back.

"What are you doing?!" He is hurt.

"Im sorry YongBae..." I said, I turned and ran away from him...far far away. I spotted GD's room, I knocked on the door. It opened and GD stood there, surprised.

"Min, what's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm sorry JiYong" I said.

"Hey! Are you crying? Come in here before any one thinks I hurt your feelings!" He dragged me into his room, closing the door.

"Min! Did something happen?" He grabbed my shoulders.

"I have to get married to a person I despise and....and ....to save this damn kingdom, I have to stay away from Taeyang..." I cried out, he hugged me as I cried.

"What do you mean?!"

"I have to marry Baro....the one person that broke my heart...." I sobbed.

"Why do you have to stay away from Taeyang?" He asked softly.

"To not ruin the opportunity of rescuing the kingdom..."

"The war, did your father tell you?" He said softly.

"Yeah....he said, it is me, all those people's lives..." 

"Look......I'm sure it will be fine....something will work out" He scrambled for words.

"It's okay Ji" I stepped back and wiped my face.

"I need to go, thanks for listening Ji" I ran out to my room, where I just hid I n my bed, crying my eyes out..

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n

wassup guys! Sorry I took forever updating! So is it good? Anything happen you don't like Hahahaha well I don't care! Mai story ^^ I hope you are enjoying it!! Going to plan out the next chapter, annyong subbies!! MWAH! I love you guys~~