A Puppies Heart

Falling again

 

Gongchan POV

She was laughing and smiling, having a good time, she ran across the large courtyard, holding his hand...he was smiling to, I could see in his eyes...admiration, she was having a good time too. Kimi, she was there to, she ran after her, waving...I miss them..both of them, I wish..I wish that she really saw who I really was...not a spy. Watching them have fun, reminded me of the old days were she'll take me out for walks and we would run around at the park, she smiled alot back then too. I was sad though, for her, for Baro's insolence. Whimpering, her slapping me broke my heart, when i ran away, I couldn't help but shed a few tears, I wish..I wish she..she knew...I sat up and padded away, slipping through the guards and the large hole i dug before, I walked back to the outerskirts of town, dark, lonely  and dark clouds blocked out the sun.Trees were dead, no living thing would be here. Sighing, I stood up and changed, It was nice walking on two legs this time, ahead, lights were glowing dimily in the dark, I kept my head low and shoved my hands into my pockets, the light however kept coming closer.

"Gongchan?back already?" Looking up, she was sitting on her horse, lanturn in one hand.

"Yeah.."

"Gongchan..are you alright?" She said, her worry sometimes is unbearable.

"Gillian, I'm fine.."

"Gongchan, get on the horse" She nodded.

I sighed and hoisted myself up, swung my legs around the saddle. Putting both arms around her waist, I leaned into her back, her long, black hair smelt nice. Her clothes, soft and fresh from laundry.

"Gongchan, I know your not alright.." 

"Gillian, don't worry about it.."

"Gongchan, I know you don't love me..and..and we are having an arranged marriage, but you can tell me anything you know.."

"Gillian...I-I love her...I know i do, i was heartbroken when she slapped me..."

"Gongchan, It's okay, it will be alright, maybe she will forget about it and realize she will miss you puppy face" 

She was so comforting sometimes, even though I wasn't happy having the arranged marriage with her, she was very honest, supporting and kind to me though, sometimes...sometimes I happy we are together, but it's sad, knowing we won't love eachother..

"Gongchan, sleep, you'll feel better..." She said, I felt her hand pat mine.

I let sleep take over, my eyelids drooped and soon I was sleeping..


"Gongchan..wake up.." Gillian, softly shook my arm, her large, wide eyes staring at me.

I pinched her cheeks and sat up from the bed, I knew she would do that, she is strong enough to carry me, or I must of turned into a puppy at a random time..

"Oww~that hurt.."

"Your so cute.." 

She blushed and turned away, then looked at me again.

"Father would like to see us, now I mean.." She said before walking out of the room. I sighed, father..

I walked out of my room and shuffled into the lounge, father and mother were sitting on the couch, Gillian sat across them. I walked over to Gillian and sat beside her, she smiled then faced my parents. 

"Son, we are going to move the date forward, it will happen in 4 weeks, the wedding, we decided that we can't wait and need to make some progress in this" His voice, hard and gruff. 

I felt my cheeks burn.

"4 weeks?! Why!!" I glared at them, he glared back.

"I just ex-"

"Well, I'll explain to you that I'm not gonna get married that soon!!" 

"Hey don't cut of you father!" Mother said, her words sharp.

I stood up, "It was gonna happen in 7 months, then 5, then in the next month, now 4 weeks!!?" I pratically shouted.

"Look boy, we are not having this discussion, I have already spoke to Gillian's parents and we have agreed that we should bring the date closer, so our companies can be more succesful in doing what we need to do" Father stood up, pointing his finger at me. 

I glanced at Gillian, her head down, her hair covered most of hair..

"But i don't love her!!"

"Why would that matter!?"

"I have a heart FATHER!!"I shouted, "I do use it!! I rather love someone then not love someone at all!!" 

I heard a slight noise, I glared at him, his face nearly turning red.

"Gongchan..stop it..we must obey them, thank you for informing us..let's go..." Gillian took my hand, bowed at my "parents" and dragged me out of the room, I was fuming.

I looked at her again, this time...she was..crying..I grabbed her shoulders as soon as we were far enough from the lounge.

"Gillian! what's wrong!!" I stared at her face..well her hair..she looked up, tears fell from her eyes, her cheeks were red.

"Gongchan..you don't love me...I know that..but it hurts that you don't even care for me.."

"Gillian! I-I-I- I do care for you!" I stumbled on my words, I never really thought of her....

"Gongchan...I'm sorry for not being like her..for not meeting your standards.." she looked down and coverd her face with her hands.

"Gill..gillian, I'M sorry..I didn't mean to hurt your feelings...I was just...look your perfect the way you are, you have been my best friend, I was kinda shocked that we had to get married okay..."I said softly.

"Gongchan..I know we have been best friends, I know that..but..but I-I-I loved you since we were little..I sorry for being a fool, I didn't want to tell you..to tell you what you probably didn't want to hear..."She covered her face once more and stepped back. I stood frozen..I felt like falling, what she did for me, all those little things...I stepped forward, she stepped back.

"Gongchan, I'm sorry...I'll try my best in being a good wife.." She bowed and ran away.

I sighed...another heart i broke, I walked away, finding my room, when i got there, I opened the door and walked to the bathroom, in the mirror was a man..a man i didn't reconise, his face was pale, his eyes, his eyes, showed pain and lost. I turned the tap and washed my face, shuffled to my room and flop onto the bed. How could I....

 

 

 

Gillian's POV

 

I could sense him, he wasn't far, as i followed my instincts and soon enough, he was walking, head low and hands in his pockets.

"Gongchan? Back already?" His head snapped up, his eyes were filled with pain.

"Yeah.." He mumbled

"Gongchan..are you alright?" I said, I was filled with worry.

"Gillian, I'm fine.."

"Gongchan, get on the horse" I nodded towards the horse.

he sighed and hoisted himself up, Putting both his arms around my waist, he leaned into my back, 

"Gongchan, I know your not alright.." 

"Gillian, don't worry about it.."

"Gongchan, I know you don't love me..and..and we are having an arranged marriage, but you can tell me anything you know.."

"Gillian...I-I love her...I know i do, i was heartbroken when she slapped me..."

"Gongchan, It's okay, it will be alright, maybe she will forget about it and realize she will miss you puppy face" 

"Gongchan, sleep, you'll feel better..." I said, I pat his hand


I shook his body, a little bit, "Gongchan..wake up.."I said softly, 

he stirred and when he saw me, he pinched my cheeks.

"Oww~that hurts..."I rubbed it.

"Your so cute.." 

I blushed, i wish he knew how much that made me feel happy. 

"Your father would like to see us now" I said, before walking away. His cute puppy eyes make me want to melt.

I walked to the lounge, bowed and sat down, his parents were kinda scary. When he walked in,he sat next to me, i smiled at him and suddenly, his father started to talk. 

"Son, we are going to move the date forward, it will happen in 4 weeks, the wedding, we decided that we can't wait and need to make some progress in this" His voice, hard and gruff.

 

"4 weeks?! Why!!" He glared at them, they glared back.

"I just ex-"

"Well, I'll explain to you that I'm not gonna get married that soon!!" 

"Hey don't cut of you father!" His mother said, her words sharp.

He stood up, "It was gonna happen in 7 months, then 5, then in the next month, now 4 weeks!!?" he, shouted.

"Look boy, we are not having this discussion, I have already spoke to Gillian's parents and we have agreed that we should bring the date closer, so our companies can be more succesful in doing what we need to do" His father stood up, pointing his finger at him. 

I looked down, sometimes i just want to die, my parents..why would they do this to me! I could feel my cheeks burn with emabarassment. 

"But i don't love her!!"

Those words stung...I gripped my shorts.

"Why would that matter!?" his father shouted.

 

"I have a heart FATHER!!"he shouted, "I do use it!! I rather love someone then not love someone at all!!" 

I felt like bursting, but i had to go, we had to leave before i 

"Gongchan..stop it..we must obey them, thank you for informing us..let's go..." I took Gongchan's hand, bowed and dragged him away.

"Gillian! what's wrong!!" He stared at me, I looked up, his eyes were wide with fear.

"Gongchan..you don't love me...I know that..but it hurts that you don't even care for me.."

"Gillian! I-I-I- I do care for you!" I stumbled on my words.

"Gongchan...I'm sorry for not being like her..for not meeting your standards.." I looked down and covered my face with my hands.

"Gill..gillian, I'M sorry..I didn't mean to hurt your feelings...I was just...look your perfect the way you are, you have been my best friend, I was kinda shocked that we had to get married okay..."He said softly.

"Gongchan..I know we have been best friends, I know that..but..but I-I-I loved you since we were little..I sorry for being a fool, I didn't want to tell you..to tell you what you probably didn't want to hear..."I covered my face once more and stepped back. He stepped forward, I stepped back, not wanting him to come near.

"Gongchan, I'm sorry...I'll try my best in being a good wife.." I bowed and ran away. I ran far, far from him and this stupid house, I ran through the door, sobbing....after all those years...all those years of work..pain i went through, I wanted to get married to him..but he doesn't love me the way I love him..It hurts to much to even think about it...I collapased near the barns, I crawled into the barn, into the rafts and slept in the hay, tears kept falling till I feel asleep..

 

 

 

 

 

So what do you think? I decided to give PUPPY GONGCHAN a chance in the story...Thanks for reading :D