A Deal

Falling again

A Story For Kimi :)

 

"Miss, the King and Queen would like to see you...please follow me" A man dressed in armour said.

I nodded, I looked behind me and Min was playing with the animals with Daesung, She is safe, espically with him.

I walked after the guard into long hallways and past many guards, when he stopped, he opened a large door and told me to go in. When i walked in, I bowed and faced the king and queen.

"Kimi, please sit down.."Her majesty said.

I hesitant, then i sat down on the sit opposite them. The king was sitting tall and proud, while the Queen, smiled and had her hands on her lap. 

"Kimi..your very important to Min, so we had talked about it and....we would like you stay here and help look after her.."The Queen said.

I gapped. How could they accept me?

"We..well I would like it if you stayed, your presence seems to Min seems to...brighten up the palace, Kimi, I know about the bond with her.."

"Your Majesty, I can explain-"

"Then please do" The king said, his eyes were narrowed.

"I...I had to, do you know what happened to her?"

"We...don't know..that's why we would like to hear it from you.." The queen said, glancing at her husband.

"When that raid happen, I-I was sent to Min's room, she was only well, a baby, I was meant to kill her.." I looked away, I could feel their eyes, like they want to kill me.

"Please..go on.."

"I couldn't kill her!! when i saw her...she just smiled at me, I just took her away from the palace and took her to my mother's home, when my mother saw her, she said she would help me protect her...she said that if we didn't get away we will be killed by our own kind..." 

"Is that true?" He asked.

"Yes....we looked after her long enough and by the time she could walk, our leader found out and sent other demons to kill us...mother didn't let it happen, she helped us escape if..if my best friend didn't..didn't hurt Min!" I said, i felt like crying remembering what happend. My best friend's eyes..looking bretrayed.

"She yelled at me,said i bretrayed their kind, how was selfish... I protected her as much as i could but my best friend...she managed to hurt Min, when I managed to get away..she was close to leaving..leaving the world so....I used magic..magic to bring her back to life..I knew of the consequences..."

"You used magic..to save our daughter..."I loked up, the Queen had her hand on ..her eyes were wide.

"Yes...yes i did..I had too! those years i spent with Min..I learnt to to love her as a sister....but when we left home...we got seperated....no one wanted a red headed girl back then so i learnt to protect myself and still look after Min, when i found her again, I adopted her and looked after her properly....I knew everything about her and she knew everything about me...except the one secret I kept till Dae Wonsu Taeyang told Min..." 

"Well...you have given us even more evidence on why we should make you a Daejang, here we prepared these for you and this is going to be your weapon if you choose to use it.." The queen took out a uniform for a Daejang and a shotgun....I looked at them as she stepped forward and placed them in my lap.

"Please accept these.."

"I do..thank you for this and for letting me fulfill my promise!" I said, I stood up, bowed and was about to leave.

"What promise?" The king said.

I turned and faced them, and smiled, "I promised that i will always be by her side!" I said, bowed once more and nearly ran to my room to put my uniform on! I was happy, I get to be with her! stay with her and I won't ever leave her by herself ever again. 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! I would like to thank you! yes YOU my subscribers, who have stayed with me in writing this fanfic, I would love to say if you would give me a bit of feedback on this so i can make it get better! 

Daejang=General

Dae Wonsu= Grand Marshel

To clear things up, anyway..

It seems happy right? the story..but there will a TOTALLY, SUPER SAD BIT!! I have asked a few people if it is a good idea if something happened, like really bad and even i, wouldn't of expected it! ANYWAY i wanted to probably share this with you!!