A sister...

Falling again
"Joo Won..isn't she beautiful..our daughter..all grown up.." Ra I'm smiled and turned away from the window

You could see Min running around and having fun with Kimi and Daesung.

"Yes..but what about her?" Joo Won said. He was flicking through the report on the battle that happened not long ago.

"What do we do? How do we tell her?" Ra Im said with a worried expression.

"Let's tell her first then.."Joo Won stood up and faced a maid that was standing up against the wall,"Maid, bring SeoHyun in please"

the maid nodded and walked out, after a few mintues, she walked in, behind her a girl, she wasn't tall but her hair was black and at waist length. Her skin was slightly tanned and she wore a Japanese uniform.

"You wanted to see me father?" She asked in a cute voice.

"Yah, what are you wearing!? Anyway..have you seen your sister?" Joo Won asked, slightly frowning.

"No father, is she here?"She asked,turning her head to the side a bit, "It's my uniform father, I wear this when I go to school...."

"Well..come here sweetie.."Ra Im waved her over to the window, SeoHyun gasped and stepped back.

"Mother...she looks like...me!?" SeoHyun clamped her hand over and looked at Ra Im.

"SeoHyun, you're not her twin...okay? Your sisters...just one year apart..just born onthe same day.."Ra Im smiled.

"But...she looks like me...her hair though..it's shorter and she is or looks tall from here..." SeoHyun squited at Min, who was laughing at Daesung.

"She is tall, like her father and she has cut her hair though...SeoHyun would you like to meet her?" Ra Im asked.

"No..I don't want to..I'll just go bakto studying..." and with that SeoHyun left,leaving Ra Im gazing at her daughter.

"Don't study to much..."Ra Im shouted out. She continued to gaze at her daughter and smile, she wished she was there...watching her grow up...giving her all the things she wished she gave to her. Joo Won came behind her and backed hugged her.

"It'll get better Hun.."Joo Won said, burying his head into her neck.

"It better be or I'm holding you up for it..." Ra Im joked.

"Should we tell them we aren't married?" Joo Won said.

"Later.."Ra Im stared out..

later.

hello guys!! I edit it..sorry forthe shortness I'll update some more okay..:)