A small part

Falling again

 

"That's what mother said, I didn't know what that even meant, growing up not knowing what it meant..was hard, I started to see things when I was 5, hearing voices then I would eve know when someone was going to die...I was really afraid, afriad of what was happening to me, when I was 14, I was at school and, I saw a black ghost hovering over my teacher, he reached through her body and pulled something out, the teacher died that day..I was frightened..."Seohyun breathed out. She was shaken from the memory, I placed my hand on hers and smiled.

"I researched what shadow kissed meant, I visted  a person as well, they told me everything. Turns out he was shadow kissed too.."

"Seohyun..what does shadow kissed mean?" I slowly ask.

"Shadow kissed means, that you had a brush with death, the creature I told you about..he gave me a chance to come back but at a price, to become a Soul Reaper...a duty, to protect humans from creatures and evil spirits, guiding departing souls to the afterlife, that is what I do and what I am and I didn't find out till i was 16!" Seohyun exclaimed, she looked really upset.

"Seohyun, are you okay?" I pat her hand and look at her face.

"Yeah, I'm okay, glad that someone else knows, mother wsn't very helpful you know.."Seohyun weakly smiled.

"It's okay, I'm here so everything will be fine right?" 

"I don't think so..when in this form, I can barely feel your magic, everything aorund me is dead...even your magic core..I can't sense it!" Seohyun shoke her head.

"Seohyun..your short hair suits this look!"I said happily, "Don't worry! I'm sure everything will be fine!" 

"You're always positive Min!" Seohyun smiled.

"Can't be negative!" I smiled.

"Let's go..It's nearly dinner time..." Seohyun, stood up and I did too.

We walked to the door, I opened it then...

"ARGH!"

"Ahhh!!" 

The boys toppled out again, I frowned.

“You guys did it again!!” I shouted, I hit them across the heads again and stepped over the,, I turned and Seohyun was talking to Daesung.A smile crept across my face, looks like someone has the hots for Daesung~

“Seohyun, I’ll catch you later!” I said, winking at her, she blushed and I walked away, time to check on Kimi.

 

 

an

HI GUYS!!

Its not very long i know..sorry! please forgive me>.< I'll try to write more longer chapters!!

I hope you are ENJOYING IT!!

hahahaha I feel so happy! 

still..

I feel bad for my short chapters..

sorry guys~

but I hope you are ENJOYING IT!!

NO SILENT READERS PLEEEEAAAASSSEEE!!!

(i LOVE pikachu~)