Story of Truth

Falling again

YongBae sat in the seat in the corner, playing with his phone. I looked at him and he was quiet. 

"YongBae, can i ask you a question?" I asked, his appearance, puzzles me.

His head snapped up, his eyes full of panic, he got up and moved to the chair next to the bed.

"Go ahead" he smiled.

"How did you know i was in trouble...that night?" I asked with earnest.

He studied my face then, " I followed you, there is more to why but you have to promise, promise that you won't freak out..." 

"I won't i promise just tell me why you have followed me.." I said softly.

"But first, do..do you remember anything that, you never understood? Have you ever questioned who your parents where?" He asked.

I blinked...Ever remember anything? my parents? i never knew my parents, i was raised by a couple who took me in when i was just 5 and i didn't even remember how or why i was on the street where they found me, or how i even survived my first 5 years.

"N-no i don't remember anything at all, i don't know anything of my past..." I looked away in thought.

He sighed, frowned then shoke his head.

"The reason why you don't know anything about your past, is because your parents wanted to make sure of it" He sighed "Min your a princess, the princess of the Kingdom of the Heavens. Your parents are the rulers and I..well i'm just a knight if you would like"

"Wh-what!? NO thats not true!! NO WAY am i a princess!! Your lieing!! my parents abandon me!! the left me on that street to starve and freeze!! stop!!" I yelled. Tears were leaking from my eyes, how dare he! how dare he try to tell me all these lies!!

"Please calm down! I'm telling the truth!! please let me explain!" He pleaded.

I wiped the tears away, i nodded and let him speak, if he goes to far then....

"Min, the reason why your parents left you in the Human world, is because of the Prince of the Kingdom in the Flames, well Hell is what it is called here, in the human world. The Queen told her son about you, about how if you were to die, he would be powerful and unstopable, his mother was wrong, there where other ways to but he didn't research i guess..." his voice faded away..

"Are you telling the truth?" I said.

"Min, have you ever sang? have you ever sang and people would stop and watch?"He suddenly asked.

Thinking about it, when i joined the school choir, i always did a solo, people would watch, i sang in public once, thats why that couple took me in, for me to be their personal stereo. 

"Yes i guess, but what does that have to do with anything?"

"Min, your voice is the gift of the angels, your voice, its beautiful! its the weapon your parents have given to you, to help you survive, you understand right?" He grasped my hand.

"YongBae, if what you say is true, then what makes you?" 

"I-I am a warrior of the Kingdom of the Heavens, i am one of the Five powerful warriors, your brother, he needed some one to protect you, and i was best for the job" He said with pride. His eyes twinkled.

"Min we must leave this place, Baro has sent a demon after you! i can feel it's presence," His eyes widened in fear "We must leave now, can you walk?" He asked.

"Yes!" I swang my legs of the damn bed and stood up, i felt better then ever, the scars on my arms where unnoticeable, he gave me clothes to change into, i ran to the bathroom and quickly changed. I came out and he spoke to the nurse about letting me go early, she looked like she was in a trance, she nodded and let us go, He took my hand and led me through the hospital, 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! *CRASH* AHHHHHHH

The scream frightened me but YongBae's hand squeezed mine, reasurring, he stoped pick me up and ran faster then i could ever have. Everything blurry, going past till we reached a car. 

"Please get in!" He yelled.

I ran to the passanger door and threw it open i quickly hopped in, closed the door and he already sped of onto the road. 

"YongBae!? what happened! That person?! will they live?!" I quickly asked.

"Min they would be okay as the demon is looking for you!" He said, eyes glued to the road, he swerved violently onto another road, then soon we where stopping, in front of a warehouse. 

"Where are we?" i asked.

"My home" he smiled and got out.

"I was waiting for you princess...." a voice with poison dripping of every word.

YongBae looked around in fear which quickly was replaced with battle mode. He reached into the backseat of the car and pulled out a large sword.
"You will not hurt her demon!!" He yelled.

I got out to see who this demon was, A women perched on top of the nearby building, the moonlight illuminating her, wings with two dragons, ozzing out fire, out of their mouths, her hands were like long claws, her hair hair, short and black. The womens eyes were red as fire and cat like. 

"Hello princess, its been along time since i have killed something, maybe i should start with him eh? so you can see what i can do" She leaped of the nearby building and down to the ground, she landed with s soft tink. 

"What do you want!! leave me alone!! " i screamed.

"Oh! you think yelling at me is going to do anything!! HAHAHAHAHAH you more pathetic as your brother!" she said with a smirk. 

"Enough talk demon!! it is time to finish you!" YongBae shouted, he leaped towards her with his sword, slicing the air, missing her by a few inches, she leaped away. Both having a faceoff.

"Pathetic! i thought you were a warrior! HA you can't touch me with that!!" She screamed.

"In the name of the mighty prince! i call upon the Blazes of Hell!!" Her head turned to the ground and her hands stretched out to the ground, it was cracking, opening up....

WOOOOSSSHHHH!!!

A monster made out of fire, Its eyes bursting with a passion to BURN, its sword, hot concrete as the handle and a large blaze stretching to the sky swung around. Its legs where as thick as large tree trunks and was stepping out of the crevice.

RAAWWWRRR!!

it really did, look like a creature from hell, and in how the hell was i and YongBae going to kill that? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please subscribe it means so much to me!! i would liek to thank those who have!! i mean i spazzed about them !!! AND PLEASE COMMENT!! i WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU ENJOYED IT OR NOT!!! THANK YOU!!! i will try to updat and make looonnnnggg chapters for my dear readers!!!