Meeting my parents(and a panda)

Falling again

The moment I walked into this large hall, I felt someone crush me.......into a hug.

"I missed you so much...." a woman whispered.

I felt another pair of arms hug me, "Me too" this time a man.

I didn't know what to do or say...i patted their backs. I felt one pair of arms let go.

"Let go...now..Ra Im..Let go.." The man said.

She let go and stepped back, she was pretty. Her hair was short, and she had a nice smile,her clothes was not what i expected, they looked comfortable, my father his clothes was smart,crisp and buisness clothes, he looked young and powerful. They both smiled at me and they both had cute dimples, they are the perfect couple! I was a bit happy i was their daughter.

"It's nice to see you grown up Min..." My mother said.

My father's smile faded, his eyes wided.

"Min...what have you brought??" Father said.

I looked behind me, I looked back at him, frowned, "My best friend?" 

"You brought a demon!" He said, or yelled, "GUARDS! Take this demon to that room!" He said, pointing at a door. 

Guards, ran from the edges of the hall, grabbed Kimi, I looked back at her, her eys looked pain-strickened.

"NO! Leave her alone! Father! stop!" I yelled.

I was about to go to Kimi, but someone grabbed me, "LET GO!" I yelled. I struggled against them. 

"Stop struggling!" Father yelled. 

"I turned and pushed my father away, ran up to the guards.

"Stop...Joo Won! let the girl go!" I heard my mother say. 

"But...."

"Look, she needs her..they have a bond!" 

I stopped...looked at my mother...how did she know.

"Fine let go of her..."He said. 

"Kimi.."I said hugging her.

"She reminded me abit of you.."Joo Won said.

I let go of Kimi, faced my parents.."What do i do?..." I said.i was truly confused.

My father chuckled, "Since it is nearly dark...your mother will take you to your room."

My mother smiled, she was truly beautiful, "Come on, Kimi will sleep in the room next to yours okay.."

I nodded and smiled, I looked behind me, TaeYang was standing looking stoic, i walked up to him and hugged him. A few noises from my father but i didn't care.

"Good night..thanks for saving me YoungBae, I hope you have a good sleep" I said as i let go, I looked at GD who was looking down. 

"Good Night, GD..."I said smiling. 

I turned and started to follow my mother, I held Kimi's hand as we walked down brightly lit, hallways, that had Large windows on the left, you can see the full moon, illuminating a large courtyard, The moon illuminated a maze, a large pool and the flowers in the gardens were swaying in the sweet breeze. 

"This is were you are staying Min, Have a good night!" She said, kissing my forehead and opened the door,

"It's okay darling, Kimi is safe with me" She said. I nodded and walked into my room, IT WAS HUGE!! a large bed with a lot of stuff toys and a big panda, sleeping in the middle of the bed...wait! a LARGE REAL BREATHING PANDA!! OMG! I LOVE PANDAS! THEY ARE SO CUTE!! I ran up to the bed, kicked off my shoes and cuddled up to the sweet, smelling panda. I felt it move, get up and looked at me. 

"WOW! aren't you cute!" the panda said, it smiled.

"NO! you are!" I said, then i realized, the panda TALKED! 

"wait! what are you!" I said backing into the other stuff toys.

"Im a panda? oh my name!" The panda said, "I'm Seungri, nice to meet you! I can turn into a panda!" 

"WOAH! umm..can you stay as a panda? I like pandas....and i have never slept with a real one..."I said embarassed.

"Okay!" he said and flopped onto the pillows.

I cuddled him and fell asleep quickly....what a nice panda...