Sunny

Falling again

What the hell is wrong with you!!" I shout at him.

He rubbed his cheek and stood up.

"What the hell is wrong with YOU!!" He spat back at me.

"WHy the heck would you be so damn stupid!? You just threw away a girl that would be so devoted to you!" I push him back.

"Why the heck does she matter?! I can have plenty of women! Shes just another girl!!" He pushed me back.

Some people gasped while others made funny noises.

"You are so disgusting! Just another girl?! Why would you be so nice to her then!!?" I pushed him back harder, making him stumble backwards.

"I choose to be nice, now I don't really care anymore, leave me alone!" He growled and pushed me back, I stumbled, I pushed him back harder, he fell backwards onto his back, I kneeled down and punched his stomach, then i started to hit his face over and over.

"MIN! STOP!!" I heard a deep voice, I ignored it and just kept going, this man...disgusting...et needs to pay! Two strong hands grab my wrist and pull me off him, the man groans and slowly gets up.

"Argh! Let go of me!!' I grumble, struggling.

"Min, stop, you don't need to do this.."He turned me towards him, it was Taeyang, "Y-your anger is just from Baro.." 

I faltered and stop struggling, "H-how can people be like this!?" I gasped out. He briefly hugged me before walking towards the man.

"Excuse me, I'm really sorry for her behaviour, please forgive me.."Taeyang bows.

Sunny rushed to me and handed me Totoro, I squeezed the plush toy. Buring my face into the toy.

"Min...Its all my fault, I'm sorry.."She said quietly.

"WHO the heck is she to do that to ME?!" I heard him yell.

"Look, you maybe welcomed here, but you weren't allowed to cause a fuss!" Taeyang said, slightly annoyed.

"Do you! HER! have any idea who I am!?" He yelled.

"JinYoung, I know who you are, she doesn't however, she just came here and she is still learning..."Taeyang tried to say calmly.

"Who the heck is she!!?" JinYoung said annoyed.

"She..."I looked over Totroro, Taeyang glanced at me, then back at him, "She is the Princess, Princess Min.."

JinYoung's eyes went wide, then he smirked.

"Oh! She's Baro's girlfriend right? I heard alot of great things about her.."He said evily. He looked at me and smiled.

"She isn't anyone's girlfriend JinYoung, you need to leave.."Taeyang said angrily.

"He is right, JinYoung, you have cause too much trouble.."It was that guy..CNU, he stood off to the side, pushing his black glasses up again. He had a very serious face.

"WHAT!!" JinYoung looked shock, "Me? cause trouble!!" 

"We're gonna go" CNU bows, he faced me and bows, " Goodbye and have a nice day" He smiply said, he grabbed Jinyoung on the arm, the wind picked up and a whirlwind of black leaves, swirled around the two, when it cleared, they were gone. Taeyang was relieved then he turned to me, I glared at Taeyang.

"Save it."I said.

"That was very stupid of you, you know that? you didn't have to do any of that and cause a commotion!" Taeyang said, annoyed.

"Please, sir, it was my fault, I shouldn't of brought my problems onto the Princess.."Sunny rushed in front of me, bowed twice, then looked down.

"You're right, it is your fault.." Taeyang looked at her, she tensed," Knowing Min, she'll try and fix your problem."Taeyang rubbed his forehead.

"Sunny, it isn't your fault, I asked you a question and you just answered it."I patted her shoulder.

"Look, we need to go, it isn't safe out here Min.."He tried to push me back up the path.

"YAH! I wanted to buy more stuff!" I said, planting myself.

"We can get them sent here, lets go.."Taeyang pushed me a little.

"No."

"Yes lets go.."

"No" I said firmly,

"Yes!"

"NO!"I pouted at him, "I want to get you something! and the rest too" I pleaded.

"Argghhh..."He moaned, "I'm gonna regret this later.."

I shoved the toy into his arms then ran back to the store, when I was little, I watched alot of tv, I saw a cute, dragon toy. I brought it straight away. This is going to be for GD, I smiled, the toy wasn't that big, I handed it to Taeyang, his other arm was around my big, Totoro toy. I saw a BIG panda, it was expensive, but I brought it anyway. I'm sure Seungri would love it!

 

Handing the toy to Sunny, she was nearly hidden behind the toy! I saw this blue cat, it was super cute, so I brought it, I carried it in my arms and looked for a toy, for TOP.

I don't know what he likes, maybe a bear? A cat? maybe a puppy.....I scanned across a bunch of bears. 

It was Rilakkuma!  I brought it straight away and tucked it under my other arm. I noticed the guys were getting tired. I saw two Domos, one pink the other brown, I brought it secretly, I'll give the brown one to Taeyang...maybe he'll notice I have the other one. 

"Well, we can go, I brought everything I wanted!" I said cheerfully.

"Yes! Look, I called up for a carriage, we can take that.." Taeyang said.

"Carriage?" 

Then a carriage rolls up, what timing, the man takes the biggest toys and straps them to the back, I carry the small ones inside, Sunny sits next to me while Taeyang sits opposite.Gathering up the courage, I put on my aegyo and hold out the Domo.

"Oppa, I got this for you!" I said cutely. He looked like he was going to die. I like this place, they have everything!

"T-Thanks Min..you didn't have too.."He took the Dmom and stared at it. Sunny smirked at me.

"I know you brought the other half to that Domo Min..."Sunny whispers.

"Shhh"I hush her and gently pick up the pink domo and hug it tightly. 

I glanced at Taeyang, he noticed then blushed. 

The carriage stopped.

"Princess, we are here.."The man outside said while he opens up the door. 

"Thank you sir!' I said happily.

"Sunny come with me, we are gonna visit all the boys, carry the panda please!" I ask Sunny, she takes the humongus panda, I take Totoro, Doraemon, Rilakkuma and my Pink Domo.

"Lets go!" I said, we march inside and walk around the mansion.

"Where would Daesung be?" I asked Sunny.

"He would be in his lab, I can take you there, it isn't very far.."She started to take the lead, she lead me through some passages and then we were infront of a door, I knocked then opened it. Daesung had a white lab coat on he was writing something down.

"Oh Hi princess!" He said happily.

"Daesung, I got you this!" I held out the Doraemon, his eyes widened.

"WOAH! Y-you got me this?!" He took the toy with shaking hands.

I smiled then decided to change the story, "Seohyun did, actually, she was to shy to give it to you!" I said.

He blushed, brightly then shook his head."Thank you Princess, you staying long?" 

"Aniyoo~ I'm going to find Seungri!" I waved goodbye and Sunny and I, walked to the large greenhouse, Seungri was pruning a bunch of roses.

"Seungri!!" I shouted, I swapped with Sunny, and ran up to Seungri, he was smiling.

"Hello Noona, what is it?" He took off his garden gloves.

"Here!" I held out the Panda, his eyes went wide too, he smiled then took the toy.

"Thank you..you didn't have too.." He said happily.

"It's okay! I wanted to, Have a good day!" I said, waving goodbye, I walked to find TOP.

"Where would TOP be?" I asked Sunny.

"He is in many places, we just have to look for him..."She said.

"Oh okay, we'll lets find him!!"I said cheerfully.

 

 

 

 

a/n Hello! I hope it isn't getting boring!! I hope you are enjoying it!!