T.B 2, TaeYang's POV

Falling again

Her face shone in happiness, that guy...Baro has suddenly payed attention to her, why now? Well tomorrow is her birthday...I wish she knew who i was...I am always hiding from her, watching from afar, hoping she would stop loving that sick guy. Every day she would be upset and everyday i would send her flowers, always roses, sometimes tulips or forget-me-nots, but always roses. She always think it's HIM sending her those roses, it upsets me to even think of how badly treated she is. Today is her birthday, i followed them all day, the carnival was amazing, if only i could share it with her. 

 

After they went to the resturant....i ate across the street so i could keep my distance, she was so happy, happy that he took her somewhere, I went to the nearby florist and brought a bunch of roses, i scrawled on Happy Birthday and when they stepped out of the returant i ran up to her smiling face and handed her the roses and ran. I ran to a hiding spot and she seemed to think that HE gave it to her! ARGH it is frustrating to watch her be hurt and not know nothing about it....I followed them after that, to talk to her and say happy birthday, but when they went into the alley way, i froze. I hid beind the big dumpster, holding my breath, i watched as the following events slowly unfold. Men were everywhere, she was frighten, i could tell, she was clutching onto the big stuffed Panda he won for her and...the roses. He stood next to a girl and when she spoke, the girl hurt her...i restrained myself..not wanting to make things worse, i waited....Men grabbed at her making her drop her panda into the puddle of water and the roses....the roses looked like spilled blood. Another man had a knife, and CUT her open, i gasped and restrained myself. I should hep her! but......WTF! that girl just went and punched the crap out of her! thats it..i ran from my spot and lunge to the men holding her, they dropped her and some ran, if only they knew what i am! I grabbed one guy and threw into some others, HIM and that GIRL were escaping onto the fire escape on the side of the building, she was lying there, cold and pale...i ran to her and comforted her...no she must not die! 

"Please stay awake!...I love you" I said, her eyes dropped and i kissed her....magic surged through me into her...her wounds healing a little...I stop and pick her up, I ran straight to the nearby Hospital, they toke her away and i waited....waited for her to be okay....

 

 

PLEASE DONT BE A SILENT READER!!! COMMENT AND PLEASE SUSCRIBE!! ^.^