Encounters

Falling again

 

Something was shaking me a little, I pushed it away and buried deeper into the covers.

"Princess, it's time to wake up.." It was slightly higher, a girls voice.

I frowned and pushed my head into the pillow.

"Min, get up" This time, she was ordering.

I slowly sat up, Sunny sat there, hands on her hips.

"Look missy, its time to eat breakfast, you have a busy day" She said, she waved in a butler, who was carrying a tray.

"Sunny?" I said, rubbing my eyes.

"Yep, Min, please eat quickly..." She urged as the butler placed the tray on my lap, took the cover off and walked away. It looked yum, but i wasn't into it. I ate as fast as I could and as soon as I was done, the butler took it away. Sunny dragged me out of bed into my wardrobe, taking a few clothes out.

She gave them to me and walked out of the wardrobe, I dressed half heartedly, still thinking about Taeyang. I open the door and Sunny, stood there talking to a woman.Her clothes were so out there, shorts with suspenders,holding up her knee high socks and black boots that went nearly over her knees.A white blouse, brown waistcoat with double buttons and a collar with a bow . She peered over her glasses, looking at me, up and down. In her hand, a clip board. She suddenly smiled and rushed towards me, in her right hand, a tape measure.

She used the tape measure to see the lengths of my arms...legs...waist.

“Sunny..who is this?” I asked her as the lady furiously measured every part of my body.

“Nina Hopkins, one of the best tailors in the kingdom” Sunny said, smiling.

Nina laughed, it was like bells, chiming in the wind.

“I don’t think I’m ONE of the best..”She moved back, “But the Best”

“You have the perfect body for the perfect dress!!” She then exclaimed. Moving to a suitcase, she busily, rummaged around.

“Huh? dress?” I said, confused.

“Your wedding dress!!” Nina pulled the paper off the clipboard and folded it up.

“My..wedding dress??” 

“You’re getting married! Min, it was only yesterday?” Sunny looked at me worried.

“Oh, yeah...” I walked towards the door.

“Where are you going!? You have a schedule to keep!!” Sunny yelled, she grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into the room.

“I don’t want to~!” I whined.

“Yes you do, you are getting married, decisions need to be made!” She insisted and dragged me into a chair.

“Why can’t you do it!” I whined again.

“Because it’s your wedding! A maid like me can’t make decisions!!” Sunny argued.

“Your the maid in honour, now go, choose whatever” I grumbled.

“I’m not your maid of honour!” She gasped, “That’s already been chosen, Princess Boa!” She said dreamy.

“Huh? I want you!!” I whined.

“Sorry, no can do Min, only a princess can be you maid of honour” Sunny smiled cheekily.

I stood up and stomped my foot, “No, I don’t want some girl I don’t know!” I clenched my hands into fists.

“Stop being such a child!” A voice, shrill and loud.

I turned towards the door, a woman in a big, puffy dress and everything...red. Her hair, tied back into one big sleek, ponytail.

Sunny bowed deeply, “Madam Red...” 

I glared at the woman.

“You are a grown woman! You are also getting married! Don’t act like a child” She shrilled

“Who are you!?” I said thickly.

“Me!?” She gasped, “Why out of all the woman, did he choose you!”

“What!?” I said, annoyed.

“I’m the Queen of Hell! You insolent cad! My son, seems to be dim witted, to want to marry you!” She cried out.

“Your...son?” I said.

“Yes! my son!” She squeaked.

“Baro!?” I feel, dumb.

“Yes you three inch fool” She looked annoyed. 

“What!? Anyway!” I shook my head, “What are you doing here?!” 

“I’m here to see my future daughter-in-law! The one, my little Baro, so badly wants to marry” She circled around me, looking at me with a cold stare.

“Badly, marry me!?” I scoffed, “I am sure, you are wrong, as “badly” you think, he wants to marry me, I’m sure its more like to kill me!” 

“Kill you!? How dare you speak of such things!? Baro has not set one foot out of his room, moping around!” She cried out, “One day, he is happy as a ladybug, then the day after, he was whining and crying like a puppy!” 

“You have no idea do you!?” I whispered, shocked at this woman.

“No idea of what!? What are you talking about!?” She stopped and stared down at me.

“What happened...that night?!” I whispered.

“Why!? What happened?!” She leaned in close.

“NOTHING!” Another voice, rang through the room, I snapped my head towards the voice and a boy, short, a patch over his right eye, his clothes were very old fashion too.

“Ceil!” Madam Red exclaimed.

Ceil, walked briskly towards us, followed by a man, a tall man, dressed in black.

“Mother, nothing happened, please, you must rest, Sebastian, take her to her room please” He said.

Sebastian, strode forward and smiled, her took Madam Red by the arm, and guided her out of the room.

“Who are you?!” I asked the boy.

“I’m Ceil...Baro’s little brother” He said, annoyed.

“What are you doing?!” I asked him.

“Stopping you from killing yourself, if you told mother what happened that night, she would forget about the treaty and just kill you, her sons’ happiness matters more then your life” He said.

“Whats with the old fashion clothes?” I asked him, he was dressed, smartly, he looked a lot like a girl but...still looked like a boy. 

“It’s something mother likes, it is also what we wear, in Hell” He said.

"Weird..."I muttered.

"Look, if you value your own life, don't tell mother about that night.."He said before walking away.

"Wait! how did you know about what happened?!" I called out.

He turned around and the edge of his lip, curled into a smirk. 

"I know....everything.." Then he left.

"Sunny....is that Baro's family?!" I asked Sunny, who was talking quietly to Nina.

"Uh...yes... okay, Min, you'll have to come with me, to figure out the theme for the wedding.." She said, Nina followed me and Sunny as we made our way, out of my room and into another room, that was only, a few doors down.

Sunny opened the door and gestured me to enter. I did and she followed close, behind. Inside, a girl with two, black pigtails, her dress, pink and black with the most cute frills, she turned and smiled.

"Hello!" She chimed.

"And you are?" I asked.

"I'm Viola! Baro's little sister and Ciel's twin sister, nice to meet you!" She chirped.

"Okay, i'm Min" I said.

"I know! OKay, your here to choose a them right? Weeellll, you have really...4" She said.

"Okay..."

"It can be the Victorian theme," She started, reading a piece of paper, " Black and Red, Masquerade or Roya-"

"Everybody leave!!" A deep, voice boomed in the room

Viola yelped and quickly scurried out, so did Sunny, I turned to the door and he stood there, dressed in head to toe...black.

"Baro" I whispered. 

He slammed the doors shut, I jumped at the bang. He strode across the room, I steeled my heart...my mind and my very body for whatever was going to happen.

Except...I wasn't ready for this.....

He grabbed my shoulders and pressed me close.....kissing me. It was hard and it kinda hurt. I gatherd enough strength and courage...to push him away.He stumbled back and I pulled back...then punched him in the face. He fell on the ground.

"Why!?" I cried out.

He was sitting up, wiping the blood on his mouth. 

"WHY!? WHY! do you have to do this!?" I screamed. 

He stood up slowly, looking down.

"Because...I was wrong..." He started, "Wrong to hurt you...to let you go.."

I glared at him. 

"I shouldn't of done what I did...."He then bent down...on his knees, "Please..forgive me...Min...I'm Sorry..."

He looked up, saddness and regret was on his face, his hands, clasped together.

It flared up inside, all those feelings, "Sorry!? You're sorry?!" I said, in a flat voice.

"No! I'm sorry!! For wasting your time! For trying so hard! I'm the one that should be sorry!!" I raised my voice on each word.

He flinched and looked down.

"But....Now....you're just being selfish..."I growled.

"I-I-I know..." He stammered.

"Do you think I will come back after what you did to me!? How much you crushed me? huh?! I got over you, I forgot about all the you did, but this!!" I gestured to him, me and the room.

"This is taking it too far Baro!!" I screamed at him.

He stood up and walked towards me, only stopping a few feet away.

"It wasn't my fault! It wasn't any of my fault!!" He said, sounding hurt.

"I didn't want any of that to happen to you!!" He went on.

"Then why!?why did you let it happen?" I gasped out...

"Becasue I LOVE YOU!!" He shouted, "I loved you so much! It hurts....I had to, or else.....you would of died.." 

I froze...he finally said it..the three words....The three words I've said to him so many times

"Died!? I wish I did!? Those thugs, hurt me badly! I would of died!!" I shouted back.

"No! NO YOU WOULDN'T HAVE!!" He sounded desperate, "I made sure you wouldn't..."

"Please....forgive me...please.."He then said, quietly.

"Forgive you..no..I won't, I can't forgive you Baro....not after all that, just because you told me you loved me, doesn't mean I will too....." I said, " Bye Baro....I hope you're happy!"

I pushed past him and ran out, ran away until my legs hurt, my chest was buring and I was felling dizzy.I hate him. I do, truly do. I can't love him. No I wont!