Night of Words

Falling again

 

He walked me to my room, kissed me again on the cheek and left. I'm so confused. What was all that? I don't know what to feel or what to do. I opened the door and closed it behind me, slowly, changing out of my clothes into some comfortable pyjamas and flop onto the bed. I have no idea what kind of memory I remembered, but it was strange. It felt like I was watching them, like I was just watching a tv show, that abruptly ended. I crawled into the bed sheets, rested my head on the pillows and tried to sleep. It was hard. I kept thinking about Taeyang. About that promise, the kiss. I rolled onto my back. I can't sleep. Not like this. I need to do something. I sighed, climbed out of the bed and looked for a dressing gown in the large wardrobe, shove on my bunny slippers and open my door quietly. It was dead quiet. I shuffled out of the door, closing it behind me quietly. I tip toed down the hallway and down a flight of stairs. No one so far has seen me. I heard a shuffle and quickly turned. It was a little dark and the moon only illuminated the hallway through the windows. Nothing was there in the shadows. I breathed out silently and kept walking. I opened a door, a blast of cold air, blew into my face, I must be on another balcony. I walked towards the railing and leaned on it. I absorbed in every detail, I saw at night. I heard some footsteps behind me. I spun and he stood there, curious.

“Oh...Hi!” I said quickly.

“Princess, you should be sleeping, it is dangerous for you to be out here..”He said, he walked silently to the railings.

“I know...but I can’t sleep, not after just remembering something..”I leaned my elbows onto the railing, looking out the small glow in the distance.

“About Taeyang?” He said.

“Yeah....”I smiled, half heatedly.

“What happened...”He shifted and looked over the railing.

“I never took you for someone who listens to problems GD...”I glanced at him, he shown a small smile.

“Yeah...its normally quite, don’t care kinda thing isn’t it?” His eyes gleamed in the light.

“That is exactly what I thought” I pushed myself off the railing and kept looking at the stars.

“So, whats the problem? I know for a fact, Taeyang, misses you..”

“I kinda got that from the way he was talking at dinner...”

“After you left, he moped around a lot, he blamed himself because he couldn’t save you...”He faced his whole body to me, “He trained harder then any of us actually, you seem really important to him...”

“Well, it , because I don’t remember anything at ALL, about what it was like, how much time we spent together...” I smiled sadly.

“You will, I heard you already had a memory flash” He picked at the railing.

“A..memory flash?” I scratched my head, “OH! That thing..it felt like I was watching a tv show..”

“Yeah, that’s what happens,I just hope you don’t remember anything you don’t want....” He flopped both arms over the railing.

“GD what ar-”

“JiYoung, call me JiYoung, GD is for people underneath me..”He interrupted me.

“JiYoung, what are you?” I asked slowly.

“I’m a dragon” He said bluntly.

“Huh? But you’re a human, the only thing weird about you are your horns...”

“I am seriously, a dragon!” He said.

“How? how are you human like this?!” I gestured to all of him.

“My mother and father are both dragons, I am a dragon, but I learnt how to turn human...”

“Oh! So you know a lot of magic...”

“Yeah, more then any other dragon, any being, I’m a natural magic user, I was born with it”

“Oh okay, what about your parents? What were they born with?”

“Mother is a high flyer, meaning she can fly to heights no other dragon can and father is a thinker, his brains help him outmatch his enemies, he isn’t weak either, so he is a deadly opponent” He said, he seemed a little proud of his parents.

“But..your horns are still there on your head?” 

“I haven’t bothered to learn the full spell, just to be able to walk on two legs and be just as much human as I can”

“Why...do you want to stay as a human? I would love to be a dragon! Oh the feeling of flying...”

“You really want to know why?” He asked.

“Yeah, why? is it personal..”I started to think, “Oh...was it for a girl?” 

He smiled, “Yeah, as always, it’s for a girl, I wasn’t thinking and she felt like she was the one, she was human though, so I did all this for her, she didn’t want to be with me..”You’re a monster!!” She yelled!!” He sighed.

I gaped. What a thing to say!

“So! You seem, kind, caring! she didn’t want to be with you because you’re a monster?!” I said, horrified at the very thought.

“Ha..haha she was a princess....” He smiled.

“A princess? really? I see why..”

“Don’t worry about me, I’m fine...”

“Oh really? You seem really quiet...”

“I don’t speak unless I need to..”

“So you thought you need to talk, because I was alone?”

“No, your aura gave a confused glow, all the colours where muddled up...something was happening..” He squinted at me again.

“Aura? oh is that some spiritual thing?” I asked confused.

“Yeah, your inner colours, another way to put it...”

“I see...”I shivered a bit. The wind was blowing cold air.

“You cold?” He asked.

“Ah..yeah, it’s getting late, so I should go to sleep now..”I started to walk.

“Wait, Min, you should be careful where you tread, some decisions won’t always be as great as you think they are...”He said suddenly.

“I-I will!” Alarmed at his sudden change in tone.

“Oh and please, don’t break Taeyang’s heart...” He added.

“JiYoung, I won’t, I like him...I don’t want to break something precious to me!” I smiled and opened the door, closed it behind me and walked quietly back to my room, I was more relaxed and as soon as laid my head on the pillow, I feel asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

 a/n 

hi guys! how is it? good so far? something is gonna happen, just sayin, like really bad! anyway hope you are enjoying it, comment down below please as it is always nice to hear something from you guys!!