Battle of Swords II

Falling again

The demon rushed at me again, her sword swinging at me, i blocked her again, my arm felt better, i stiked her down forcing her to fall. She struggled to get up, her eyes were frightnening but with my new power, i felt refreshed and ready. She leaped around over and over, around me, trying to confuse me, I swung my sword around, knocking her again. 

"That's it!" she yelled.

She lunged straight for me, i was to slow and she swiped my sword away then using her sword, she stabbed it into my arm, making me fall onto my back, she pulled the sword out again, then stabbed me agin, on the same arm, making it stuck to the ground, letting her  punch the living daylights out of me, my face was sore, but that bloody sword was annoying the crap out of me. I used my feet to send her flying into the building agin, pull the sword out of my arm,I heard it scrape against the bone, it hurt like hell but it was better then having it stuck in there anyway. Getting up off the floor was a pain, I let my arm drop, having it beside me was better then using it, i might as well die. I threw her sword away, far from her and me, grabbing my sword off the ground, i gripped it tight, ran straight for her, she was just getting up when she realized that her fate has been sealed, I the sword infront of me, her eyes were filled with horror, she coughed and blood spilled out.

"Thank...you.." She whispered, she fell back onto the bricks, her body slowly peeled off and floated up, revealing a glimpse of who she really was then disappeared.

My vision dimmed, my arm was losing alot of blood, i turn to face TaeYang, who was just chopping the monster's head off.

The head rolled and rolled till it fell into the crevice it came from. I gasped for air, gripping my sore arm trying to stop the bleeding, TaeYang saw me, then flew straight to me.

"MIN!!" TaeYang said, looking at my arm, I managed a weak smile, 

"Ha...it-it's nothing" i said.

"Min..you need to drink this, it will help" He handed me a tiny vial with red liquid. I took the cork out and swallowed it, it went down like fire, burning the crap out of throat, my arm was or feeling better then before, I looked at it, it was healing and the blood started to dry, I was still tired from the loss of blood.

"Min, let's go...let's go home..." TaeYang said.

"....okay..." i managed to say before i passed out...

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter...i am still trying to find a way to share my drawings with you guys, please don't be a silent reader.

Here is wjat  think TaeYang should be with wings ^.^ YES I DREW IT!! Im so happy with my self :D