Little

Falling again

"Sit..."He walked to the seat, pulled it out and I walked slowly, towards the chair. Sitting down, after he pushed it in for me, he went to the other side and sat down too.

"Taeyang, why..whats all this!?" I asked, still looking at the beautifuly, set table.

"Its for us, its been so long, I just wanted to eat with you like we used to do..." He took the napkin and laid it along his lap.

"O-o-oh okay..."I did the same, picking up knife and fork, I started to cut the meat. 

We ate quietly, only the sound of clatters filled the silence. Nothing was being said, nothing needed to be said. I placed knife and fork, quietly next to the plate. I wiped my mouth with the napkin. I wiped my hands and looked down.

"You finished?" He said.

I snapped my head back up, he was looking at me.

"Ahh...yeah.."I said quietly.

The silence was so loud, it was awkward.

"So am I.."He stood up, then walked to my side of the table, his hand, stretched out. I stared at his hand, then hesitated, i placed my hand in his large, hand. It enclosed around mine, I stood up, he lead me out of the room, into another, it was dark and my eyes were trying to adjust. 

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I want to show you something.."He opened a clear door, the cold air, blasted in my face. We were on a balcony, out looking the large courtyard, the greenhous and the trees, well what was left of them.

"Look up.."He leaned against the railings, I looked up, the stars, were shining brightly, the moon was out too. 

"Its so beautiful..."I said. 

I glanced at Taeyang, he was staring at me, smiling slightly.

"You see there,"He pointed at the sky.

I leaned in next to him, trying to see what he was seeing.

"What?" I said, I could feel him right next to me.

"There, that one, it looks slightly redder..." He pointed some more.

I saw it and it did, it didn't look a little white or yellow, but it had a slight tinge of red.

"Yeah..I see it.."I whispered.

"That star, is ours..." He said.

"The one I promised on, I promised I would be by your side, no matter what.." He added.

"Really?" I turned my head to Taeyang.

"Yeah.. I wish you remembered..."He looked back at the star.

I looked at the star too. It was shining brightly, like it was growing even more redder. Something flashed....instead of the stars, I saw something completely different. 

I was standing on a small hill, under a tree, not far was a boy and a girl, watching the sky.

"See that star!"The girl she pointed at the sky.

"Yeah!" The boy replied.

"On that star! Promise you will stay by my side YongBae!" The girl smiled happily. 

"I promise!" He replied back.

The both smiled and laughed happily, the where both, holding hands. 

I just  realised it was me...and Taeyang. 

Something flashed again, a bright purple. I was back...standing next to Taeyang.

"You okay?" He asked.

I snapped out of my daydreaming.

"I..I just saw...saw something..."I said slowly, "I saw...us.."

'Huh? Us?"

"I saw us..when we were little.."I tried to recall what I saw, "We were on a hill, I made you promise to be by my side.."

"Thats..what happened...you must of got some memory back..."He looked down.

"Yeah...it wwas such a cute memory, I didn't think I would act like that.."

I noticed his hand, it was held open and I slowly, moved my hand over his, wrapping my fingers over his.

He looked at me, I smiled. 

"Like when we where little....always holding hands.."He said quitely.

He then leaned in, kissed my cheek.

I was shocked.

"We did that when we were little!?" I asked, using my other hand to touch my cheek.

"Ha..no.."

Was all he said.

 

 

 

 

a/n

Is it boring? please say something!!! Okay bye...

Gonna update soon!!