Rabbitz

Falling again

I looked behind me and the large dome was gone. Sishing, I trekked on forward, determined to take this kit home. Zelo was behind while Joon Ki was in front, leading the way.

"Joon Ki, how do you know the way?" I called out, the snow wasn't falling fast, instead, gently drifting down into my hair.

"They only live in one area and I have been there many times before" He turned around, but kept walking backwards.

I nodded and looked back again. Zelo was heaving.

"Are you okay?" I stopped and waited.

He nodded and kept walking. 

"Have you eaten?" I asked as he walked by.

He stayed silent.

"Joon Ki, how long till we get there?" I yelled.

"It's a days trip, stop now, we'll have to wait till morning, it is already dangerous to be trekking out here anyway" He called back.

I pushed through the freezing cold to catch up to Joon Ki.

"Where are we exactly? Is this in the mountains or something?" I asked.

"We live up north, no a lot of mountains here, just vast amount of frozen forests" He squinted ahead.

A sharp smell, blew into my face. Wet, hungry. Danger.

"You sense it too, it's possibly a bear of some sort," He said, loud enough for me too hear.

"Can we still keep moving?" I glanced at Joon Ki.

"We can, He can't, he's a rabbit, rabbit is foor to bears" He whispered.

I looked back, head down and breathing heavily, Zelo could only manage to keep up.

"Then, we'll protect him" I whispered.

His face turned into a frown, "I haven't protected anything but my own kind" 

"Well, now you are"  I snapped.

A loud growl, emitted from the fog ahead. A large shadow, bigger then a standing bear, appeared. Two large ears, like a bunny appeared into veiw.

"Himchan!" Zelo shouted. He ran out towards the large bunny.

The rabbit's coat a shine black, with a pink mask over its mouth, strange markings on both his forearms and chest. It bounded forwards, collecting Zelo its arms.

"Zelo! what is that!?" I yelled.

"It's Himchan!!" He shouted happily, he snugged in closer towards the rabbit.

The rabbit was large like a bear, it's ears bigger then my arms. 

"Come! Himchan will take us home!" He gestured towards to hurry. 

I hesitated but went anyway, Zelo seems to love this rabbit and trust it. The rabbit picked me up and placed me on his back, holding on to his fur so I didn't slip off, he picked up Joon Ki, who joined me and then bounded forward, lurching me into the fur.

"Who's Himchan?" I asked Joon Ki, he was grabbing on tight.

"His older brother" Was all he said, before he clamped his mouth shut.

It wasn't long before the rabbit slowed down, ahead, a small entrance, he picked me and Joon Ki off his back, pointed to the entrance and left. Leaving Zelo with us.

"Is that you will be Zelo?" I asked him.

"Yeah, once I've grown up enough" He smiled, the entrance was a hole in a cave, he went in straight away, following after him, he led us down forks and long tunnels. He stopped and tapped the wall in front of him, seconds later the wall removed itself and a blonde hair teen, greeted us with a mouthful of food.

"Ah Hyyuuunngg~~~" Zelo cried out before hugging him.

The blondie swallowed his food and hugged Zelo back.

"You're okay" He whispered before stepping back.

"Yes! and she helped me!" Zelo pointed to me.

Blondie's eyes went wide, "Please, come in" He stepped out of the way.

Joon Ki on my tail, we walked into a large room, it had the feel of a log cabin. 

An older teen came in, hair, blonde with a washed out red tinge, his eyes went wide when he saw his little brother.

"You're back!!" He cried, "We went looking for you!!" 

Zelo smiled and hugged him.

"And who is this?" He pointed to me.

"She brought me here, her name, I think, Min" He smiled, " Min this is YongGuk, he's our leader!"

I smiled, he winked, blood rushing to my face, I looked down.

"I'm Joon Ki, her guard" Joon Ki said coldly.

"Where's Himchan?" Zelo asked worried.

"He's coming, he's just getting dressed, don't worry Zelo" He ruffled the blue hair and walked out of the large room.

"Zelo, are they all your brothers?" I asked him.

"No, not all, I think of them as brothers sometimes, but not all of them" He sat down, peeling the jacket off.

"So, who isn't your brother?"  I lowered myself onto a seat.

"Himchan, he is the only one" He smiled to himself, "We are all kinda related just that Himchan is not" 

I nodded.

Then a door opened.

"Zelo!" Guessing it was Himchan, Zelo leaped up and hugged him.

I stood up.

"Well, we must get going" I started to say.

"Oh no! you can't! You brought Zelo back, so you must stay the night!" Himchan exclaimed.

"Come, we'll show you, your rooms!" Himchan and Zelo took my hands and led me down into a smaller room, two beds, one each side of the room.

"You two can stay in here, come out when your ready!" Himchan smiled and left with Zelo following.

"Wow" I shuffled to the bed, shrugging the backpack off, I flopped onto the bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

please comment. Thank you ^^