Taeyang's POV

Falling again

She lies there, her expression calm, sometimes she would look angry and i'll hold her hand and squeeze it and she would go back to looking calm. Every time, i touched her, my magic core reacted to hers and her arms would heal. I would let go, it would make the doctors suspicous of how she healed so quickly. It already been two days and she won't wake up. 

After that incident, i have always think,

what would happen to me?

whould she be scared?

Questions run through my mind. I'm sor worried! how can explain to her, what i am?! How i knew that she was in danger?! how do i explain to her what HE really is?! I'm freaking out! i held her hand and layed my head near her hand, i heard a noise, and i looked up, her eyes were open and scared, i let go and get up in embarassment. 

"Sorry" i mumbled.

"What is your name?" She asked.

"My name is TaeTang or YongBae, if you like...are you okay?do you need anything?" 

"Where...where you there, when it happened?" She said softly.

I nodded and headed out, i had to get out, her eyes were softening at the sight of me. I fetched a nurse and brought her to Min.

"Good Morning! How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine.." She whispered.

The nurse checked her wounds, she looked suprised at them.

"Well, your wounds have healed faster then we thought" She assured her. "You know, if this man didn't bring you to the hospital in time, you would of surely died"

"How-how long have i been out?"  She asked.

"Just three days, lucky  it wasn't forever" The nurse repiled.

Her face loked suprised and shocked, she loked at me with hope, i looked away, to embarrased to even see her face. How was i going to tell her, how i knew she was in trouble....