Memory

Falling again

"Well, I have to go now" YongGuk stood up and looked down on me.

"Where are you going?' Checking the time on the tv.

"I'm going to do some business" He then started to walk out.

"Can I come?" I stood up.

"No, no you can't, not this time princess" He smiled half heartedly.

"Well, it's none of my business" I flopped back onto the couch and let it go. 

 

 


 

I sigh in annoyance. That princess is a strong woman. She will change everything and yet here I am, trying to get her to like me. I closed the door behind me, she'll be safe. I walk down the hallway. I know where I'm going, what I need to do and why. Min has a lot of childhood friends, Taeyang espically. But she must of washed her hands of him. I turned left into another hall, this place is as confusing as a labriynith. Then I opened a door, Taeyang was punching a punching bag with no gloves.

I folded my arms, staring at him as he bashed the crap out of the bag.

"Why are you here?" Taeyang grunted. He stopped and looked at me, wiping his brow.

"Are you going to stop me?" I asked.

"I will, Min will not fall for a rabbit, she will marry someone correct for the throne, you are not worth it" He grabbed a towel off a seat.

"Don't flatter yourself Taeyang, I don't want to marry her, not yet any way" I dropped my arms and smiled, " She isn't ready.." 

"Look punk, you are nothing compared to her" Taeyang stepped forward.

"Taeyang, are you really going to fight me? Remeber what happened last time? I got kicked out because you could keep your sword away" I smirked.

" We're not kids anymore YongGuk, that happened a long time ago, its over" 

" Like your feelings for Min? Are they over too?" I scowl at the memory.

Hesitation at its finest. "Yes. They are all over, I feel nothing for her" He said like it was the truth.

I laughed. 

"Yeah, well, don't over react when a guy comes around okay" Leaning forward, " Only say it because you mean it loverboy"

I turned away.

"What about you?" Taeyang called out, "What about your feelings?"

I scoffed, "I haven't been around her long enough to know what she is like because of you, I have no memory of her whatsoever" 

I left. He hasn't stopped loving her, since the day she got sent away. I still can't believe he fell for the story they sold him, HA! stupid.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello my beautiful subbies!!! I have gained so much more I just want to thank you all! I love the fact you guys are still waiting around for the next chapter! Thanks guys! stick around for probably another short update.

 

been sink lately so haven't been able to think of anything and school is being a pain 

huu....

well. THANK YOU! :3