the Beauty Of the Moon

Falling again

When we stopped, it was nearly dark, wow wwe drove for along time. The oys got out and i followed after them. Kimi was close behind me, the guys kept walking and I kept following them.

"Min..do you know where we are going?" Kimi said nervously. 

"I trust them...TaeYang saved me and well GD has that kinda presence that you can trust him..." I said, assuring her that it might be okay...MIGHT be okay.

She nodded and we kept walking, the sky was turning dark and then GD stopped, I waited behind him, he looked at his dragon on his shoulder, then the little dragon blew onto the orb that sat at the top of GD's staff, It started to glow red, then it was bright enough for us to see around us. He kept walking, i sighed and walked after them.

What felt like hours, we stopped again, I looked around, i heard water and i ran forward, i was thirsty from the stupid walk and i needed a drink. I slowed down and walked out to a clearing, on the left, a large cliff with a waterfall cascading down the front, the clearing was actually quite clear and i could see everything, I looked up and saw...a...beautiful..full moon. I stood there for sometime till i saw nothing. I felt something grab my face, I looked into the eyes of TaeYang, he was worried, my cheecks felt like they were burning...what is happening to me? I saw him let go at the same time. 

 

"You didn't change..."He mumbled.

"It is because she didn't ask to, remeber? you asked BOM if she could change" GD said. It was a long time since he talked. 

I looked again at the moon, i felt it..a tingle, i looked away to see Kimi looking at it too. 

"Well we are here, Mina if you will, place your hand on the orb please" GD said, he held out the end of his staff towards me.

I slowly placed my hand on the orb, it was warm and the colour inside of it swirled, it changed colours, red...purple...yellow...blue till it rested on a bright golden colour. GD said a few words i didn't understand, I felt it power through me, then rush back out into the orb, I squinted, as the light started to grow brighter...

FFFLLLLLAAASSSSHHHH

I fell onto the soft grass, i felt Kimi come and help me up, when I looked back up, i saw a woman with GD, she was pretty, her hair was way too long, it touched the grass and her dress was beautiful, White...typical...she turned and saw me with Kimi then turned to look at TaeYang. 

"Hello TaeYang!" She said brightly and walked over to him, well floated really. 

TaeYang looked happy, she took his hand and held it, I was glaring at her hand....what is she doing? I felt my cheecks reddned again. Argh! what is happening to me! He may of saved me doesn't mean i like him! Kimi looked her and kinda hid behind me.

"It's been too long YoungBae...how have you been?" She asked.

He blushed and let go of her hand, scratched the back of his head.."Fine..just fine...we would like to go back now BOM" he said.

That fool...

She simply smiled, turn to me and bowed, 90 degrees pabo! I smiled and bowed a little to her.  

"It's nice to meet you your majesty..." She said.

"Nice to meet you to, how do we go back to..you know..home?" I asked.

she smiled, looked at GD who "coughed" and placed his orb in the middle again.

"Just place your hands on the orb but all of us okay, then BOM will end us back.."He said.

I forced Kimi's hand on the orb and placed mine next to hers, Taeyang placed his near mine, then the witch put hers nearly on TOP of his, i mentally slapped myslef. Get a grip! This BOM said some words WHICH I CANNOT UNDERSTAND! BUT EVERY ONE ELSE CAN! The i felt something pulling at me, Taeyang held onto me while i gripped on to Kimi, we landed with a thud into a large square, Lights were everywhere and people were bustling. It looks as if we went back in time, except without the yucky streets...when people started to notice who we were someone screamed out:

"OMG! ITS THE PRINCESS!!" and every one looked at me..and...fell to the ground and bowed..I was taken back at what they were doing, a man stepped forward, his hair, minty blue and his clothes where ridiculously good looking on him, uniform. Looks like some sort of General i guess. He bowed,

"Welcome home princess.." He said.

His smile was so HAWT! I blushed, "Uhh...Thank you?" 

he chuckled, OMG!! I felt like dieing!!

"Your Majesty, I am TOP, the King and Queen are waiting for you" He said.

woah...that was unexpected...TOP huh? I was expecting like Romeo or something.... He turned and walked down the streets, the people were still bowed and a girl looked at me, i smiled at her and waved, she smiled back but her parents hit her, I frowned.

"You shouldn't do that!" I said.

The girls, parents looked shocked and cringed.

"Don't worry your majesty, this will be taken care of." TOP said.

"No don't worry about it!, just lok after her.." I said to TOP then the little girl's parents.

they nodded and i kept walking, a LARGE CASTLE loomed in the distance.....it was beautiful..I wonder if my parents are too...

 

 

a/n ]

hello!! thank you for waiting! i will update as much as i can and i hope your are still enjoying the story....TOP will wear the clothes he wore in Fantasticun!