Deals with the Devil

Falling again

He said he'll take me at some other time. I just walked until I found somewhere to sit. It was overwhelming. I don't know. I didn't know how to process this information.

What to do.

Who to tell.

Who to ask if he was right.

I didn't want any of this.

I didn't ask for any of this. 

So many questions spun in my mind. So many things, trying to cram itself into my brain. I covered my eyes with my hands, breathing in. I slipped out of my mind. I started to float. To rise to the ceiling. I could see myself sitting with my hands over my eyes. I turned around and touched the wall behind me, my hand melted into the wall. Curious, I pushed myself into the wall. I could see the other side, another room. I smiled, a little happy. Floating down the hall, I amused myself with the little things. 

 


 

I walked into my room and stripped. I shouldn't of left her so quickly. I should of stayed and comforted her. Supported her, instead of dumping the whole load on top of her and leave. Folding my clothes, I placed them at the end of my bed. In the mirror, my body, started to shrink. I closed my eyes and let the change happen. The change, coursed through my body, shrinking, expanding, growing. The pain was an outburst, before dulling into complete bliss. I open my eyes and a rabbit is staring back. A little too large for a normal rabbit, but no one will notice. 

Turning away, I made my way to my destination. Under the bed, through a hole, into the ground. A tunnel ahead, led me, straight where I need to go. My legs, powerful in each bound. My breath, steady, as I made my way through the dark tunnel. Soon, a large  room formed. I breathed in and changed.  Slouching with the low ceiling. I knocked. 

"Password?" A snarky tone, called out from behind the wooden door.

"You're an " I grumbled.

"Password?" 

"Audances Fortuna iuvat" I sighed.

"Correct!" The door swung open and JinYoung smug grin, greeted me. Soon by a flinch.

"Man! put a t-shirt on before you poke someone's eye out! Or some pants at least!" JinYoung stepped beside. 

I stepped in, welcoming the warmth. A duster was thrown at me, I caught it and shrug it on. 

"Thanks..." I mutter.

"So, I'm guessing you've told her?" CNU pushed his glasses up. His eyes, dark and calculating.

"Yes, now, is my debt paid? Will my brother be left alone?" I narrow my eyes at the crisp man. 

His suit, perfectly tailored and perfectly worn. A white, crisp shirt under the black wasitcoat and jacket. 

"You forget, they aren't your brothers..." His voice, cold, " And no, your debt must be paid for a soul.."

I frown.

"You have to kill someone...." A small voice. I turn and Gongchan, sleep deprived, came into the dim lighting of the candles.

"The whole crew is here..." I mutter.

"Except for one" JinYoung spoke up, a wine glass in his hand, " Baro is dead!" 

"He is not dead! Minho does not kill people, he has a rules!" I snapped at him.

"Oh yeah!? Then what was the video of Baro, being sliced up? Cut like a fish..." His eyes suddenly distant.

"That wasn't Baro....that was someone else, ever heard of stunt doubles?! It was fake! An attempt to slow down the Princess marriage!" I cried, " But Minho didn't know how ruthless the Queen is!" 

"How do you know this?" CNU started hard. His eyes narrow.

"Minho told me, he wants me to look after her, from people like you, so in order for you people to leave her and my brothers alone, I have to do what you want me to do!" I growled with anger.

"So tell me what I have to do and get it done with!" I slam my fist onto the mahogany table. 

"You need to take blame. That is all. For all the events that will happen, you will need to take blame, then your brethren and lover will be spared.." CNU stood up and wrote a few things down in the little black book he always kept.

"What do you mean spared? What do you mean by lover?" I yell.

"We will rule. If our fourth brother is still alive, there is hope for our idea, you shall see, for both questions, one answer..." CNU turned and left through a door on the other side.

"Leave before you get caught rabbit.." JinYoung followed in pursuit.

Gongchan was the last one.

"I'm Sorry, but please, love her before she goes...." He patted my arm before leaving.