Locket

Falling again

"Wake up...." 

I stretched my arms out, I hit something, I opened my eyes and Taeyang was standing there, my hand hit his leg.

"Oh!" I sat up quickly, I was still at the cottage in my room. 

"Sorry Taeyang.." I covered my mouth as I yawned.

"You woke up easier then I thought..." He smiled, I smiled back and pushed the covers back, I was still in my clothes but no shoes.

"Taeyang, something happen?" I ask as I rub my eyes.

"Do you want to stay here?" He asked, sitting on the bed.

"Yea, I rather live here, it's so cozy and warm" I said, tired.

"What time is it?" I asked, looking around for a clock.

"It's late in the afternoon, don't worry, I sent a message to GD, he knows where we are" He stood up.

I swung my legs onto the ground, brushing my fingers through my hair, it was a little messy, who cares. I shuffled towards Taeyang.

"Going somewhere now?" I asked.

"I want to show you another thing, I'm sure you'll like it" He smiled.

"Wear a swim suit though, oh and some warm clothes, plus a towel, you'll be needing it..." he said before leaving.

i walked to the wardrobe, I stripped off my clothes and looked for a swimsuit, there was a black with a pink hem, bikini. I wore that then put a jumper over the top and some shorts. I grabbed a towel and walked out of my room. Taeyang had a bag ready.

"Wear these, it will be better" In his hands, a pair of sneakers, I put on the socks and sneakers. Where ever we were going, must be far.

"Can't we ride Beauty?" I asked.

"Where we're going, Beauty can't follow.." He said, before walking out of the front. I followed and he closed the door behind me. We started to head, deeper I. To the forest, a trail was visibly seen so we couldn't get lost.

"What is this place?" I started seeing cliff faces in the distance, the forest was thinning.

"Your pool" he said. Then we stepped out into a small clearing. A waterfall, about 7 feet high, a large body of water, rippled out from under the waterfall.

"Woah.... It's so cool!" I said.

I walked to the pool, it wasn't made by a man, or anything, the erosion of the rocks, gave it a round shape.

"Can I go in?" I asked him, pointing at the pool.

"Of course!" He laughed.

I tugged the jumper and shorts off and jumped into the pool, it was surprisingly deep. I laughed in delight.

"Come in Taeyang!" I shout out. The water is warm and relaxing.

He placed my clothes and the bag, behind a few rocks, hidden, he pulled off his shirt, showing off his abs. I look away, blushing. I saw him dive into the water and appear right in front of me.

"Taeyang! This place is really cool!" I smile.

"Really? I'm glad you like it" He said.

"Like it? I love it!!" I fling my arms around Taeyang, hugging him. He didn't even sink down, he must be really strong.

I pushed myself of him and kissed his cheek, his face flushed bright red.

I took a deep breath and sank into the water, the light from the sun was still bright and it illuminated the pool. I could see little fish, then I noticed something, something glittered on the bottom of the pool. I dived down, kicking my legs, swimming down, further. I was getting closer, then, my lungs burned, I immediately turned around and swam for the surface. I gasped for air, I looked at Taeyang with excitement.

"There is something on the bottom!!" I said, I looked for something to dive from, I scanned the rocks on the side of the waterfall, the right side was the safest and it went high.

I kicked and swam towards the right side of the waterfall, Taeyang watched, he didn't say anything at all. I climbed the rocks up to a safe ledge. It was higher then I expected. I breathed in, I saw it glint, I focused on it and jumped off the ledge, I pointed my body, down, straight into the water. I hit the water and I went down like a torpedo. I managed to get real close to the shiny object, I snatched it straight away, swimming back to the top, I was amazed at the beauty of the water, how blue it looked. I breath for air and hold out the object, it was a necklace, a locket actually. 

"So, you found it...." He said, he was looking at the locket too, it was a silver, oval locket, a beautiful pattern on the outside.

"What is this?" I asked him.

"This......is yours, we came here a long time ago too, the cottage was built, after you left though..." A faint smile, appeared on his face.

"We did? It's so pretty, did I drop it?" I turned the locket to the other side, engraved we're the letters, M and T, with a small heart in the middle.

"We'll, not exactly, it feel off, you cried because you couldn't get it, but you forgot about it I guess....." He took the locket out of my hand, he rubbed his thumb over the letters.

"This was from you!" I said, wide eyed.

"Yeah, it was the only jewllery you had at the time too" He handed me back the locket.

"I was a fool, giving you that..." He said.

my heart crumbled. This, this is so sweet, beautiful and it will mean more to me, then anything. How could he say that?

I flung my arms around his neck, hugging him tight, I clenched the locket tight in my hand, not letting it go.

"No you weren't Taeyang, you're not a fool" I said.

I let go and slip the necklace on, he adjusted it and we both got out of the pool, I wasn't freezing but I wasn't exactly warm. Taeyang came from behind and wrapped my towel and his arms around me.

"Thanks Taeyang..." I smile.

He lets go and dries himself with his towel, I dried my self off enough and just put the jumper on. 

"Min, you won't lose it again right?" He asked.

"No, of course not!" I smiled, I held out my hand and he took it. We walked back to the cottage, it was nearly dark.

"We didn't eat lunch..." I said, a little upset.

"It's okay, I'll cook dinner" He laughed.

i smiled and as soon as we stepped into the cottage, I went for a shower. Dressed into comfortable clothes and joined Taeyang in the kitchen.

"Can you watch this for me?" he pointed towards the stove," Just gonna have a quick shower.."

i nodded and stared at the food, it smelt delicious, even though it wasn't fully cooked. 

Taeyang came back after half an hour, dressed in track pants and a v neck shirt, it look good on him. He pushed me out of the kitchen, kept preparing the food while I waited for him.

"Okay, it's done..." he called out.

i rushed towards the table, the food, laid across the table looked simply, mouth watering. I ate straight away,not missing one thing, Taeyang ate, smiling happily. After dinner, I washed the dishs and Taeyang dried them. I yawned.

"Sleepy again?"he asked.

"Yeap, sing me a song.." I said while I dragged him into my room. I lay on the bed, Taeyang stood there.

"Get it and sing me a song" I said, pulling his hand.

He laid next to me, I snuggled in close, he was very tensed, then he relaxed a few minutes later, he draped his arm over me.

"What song do you want me to sing?" He asked.

"Actually, don't worry, this is better" I mumbled, burning my head into his chest. The covers were warm and it was warmer with him next to me. He fell asleep first, I smiled and did the same.

d