Shadow Kissed

Falling again

 

I sighed. I let go of Min's hands and looked away, her face, she was frightened. I could tell.

"Min, we should sit and I can tell you everything.."As soon we were close enough to the doors, I pushed them open.

"Argh!!"

"Ahhh!"

"Gahhh!!"

Four boys toppled out. They all looked up sheepishly and got up.

"What are you doing!!" Min yelled.

The four boys turned out to be TOP, Taeyang,GD and Seungri.

"Ahhh....." Taeyang rubbeed the back of his head," We..we were doing nothing..."

"You were eavesdropping!!" Min whacked Taeyang, TOP and Seungri across the head, she flicked GD on the head.

"Owwww....Why didn't you hit GD!!" Seungri whined.

"Grrrrr.....you better leave us alone!!" Min grabbed my hand and she dragged us away from them. I saw the boys droop their heads and then started to fight among themselves. Daesung smiled and waved goodbye. I waved back and smiled, he is always nice. 

"Sit down Seohyun, and tell me, sorry if i'm a little annoyed, those boys can be a little annoying.." Min leaned back into the rooms couch. 

I sat down too, I could feel the power wear off.  I placed the sword on the seat next to me.I sighed and faced Min.

"It started after the accident, after you left, I started to get sick, real bad. We were visted by-"

Flashback

"Seohyun..everything is going to be okay" Mother smiled and pushed my hair out of my face.

"Mum..really?” I smiled weakly.

“Yes, it will be..” Mother smiled again.

“Ra Im, he is here..”Father stood in the doorway of my room, mother quickly stood up and rushed out of the room, I heard a few hushed voices and then a man came in. He was tall and covered from head to toe, in black, he held in his hand a suitcase. 

“You must be little Seohyun...”He said softly, he smiled and sat on the bed.

“Let’s see..may I?” He asked, I nodded and let him touch my forehead and press something cold on my chest.

“Don’t worry...”He smiled quickly and stood up, he faced my parents, whose face were shocked. Mother started to cry into Father’s chest, they all left my room, suddenly I felt cold. I didn’t know where they were, or what they were doing. I looked at the ceiling, then I saw it. He was welcoming me into the darkness. He wore a long, black cloak, his hood covered his face. 

“Come on Seohyun..”He whispered, his hand outstretched, his fingers were long and bony.I held out my shaking hand and let him take it, then...nothing, around me was blackness, I heard faint noises. I looked behind me but nothing was there. He yanked my hand and started to take me somewhere. Then a voice, it was loud, booming through the silence. 

“What are you doing Lucifer?”It said.

The man stopped, he stood in front of me and then something appeared in front of him.

“Nothing Mammon...”

“Then what is she doing..”The large creature pointed it’s pointy finger at me. His large, black, torn wings flapped.

“She is coming to peace..”The man squeezed my hand, I stared at it, before it looked like a dying man’s hand but now...they were like a grown man’s hand. 

“She isn’t dying..she still has life in her..I can hear her heart beat..”The creature turned its ugly head and looked at me, it’s mouth barely open, but you could see the pointy teeth.

“No..she is dying!” The man shouted.

“Girl, what do you choose...to live...or be a spirit..that will destroy what you believe in...”The creature hissed.

“I want to live!” I shouted, I clung onto the man’s robe and still hid behind him.

“Then girl...you will sell yourself to me to live...”The creature held out his hand.

“What will happen to me..”I took it, I didn’t know why. But it felt like I had too.

“You will serve me...”He hissed before I felt myself be through a million portals, a million of things, when I opened my eyes, my parents were over me and shaking me.

“Seohyun!!” Are you okay!!” Mother shouted.

“Yes mother..”

Then she let go of me suddenly, she stood back.

“Seohyun..you’re shadow kissed...”She looked frightened.