Protecting You

Falling again

"Are you ready!?" She asked. 

"How did you do that!!" I exclaimed.

"I died once, when I came back, I came back different"She shrugged then grabbed her katana, drew it out and point it at Gillian.

"This, will be between me and you" Seohyun smiled," I would like to test you skills...Gillian"

She scoffed, "You! You will lose!! You maybe a master swordswoman, but you won't be me!!" Gillian yelled out, flinging out her sword towards Seohyun.

"Then, let's go!" Seohyun yelled, she ran, holding the sword with both hands, holding it by her chest. Gillian ran too, she dragged the tip of the sword on the grass, leaving a faint line on the grass.

"Yakkoudori" Seohyun shouted, she slammed her sword down on the grass, a cutting, blue wave formed and flew straight to Gillian, Gillian stopped and pushed her sword in front of the blade, the wave kept pushing her, till...she flew backwards into the trees. 

Seohyun was looking at the sharp line in the ground, "Hmm...I don't think Seungri will be happy..."She poked it with her sword.

"Grr...You think you can beat me!!" Gillian shouted, she flung her sword out to her left, then she closed her eyes.

"Kasuriuta!!" Gillian shouted, she spun..FLLLAASSSHHH!! she landed on her feet softly and behind her, all the trees spilt in half.

"WELL, Seungri is definitely not going to be happy!"Seohyun crossed her arms and laughed.

"Ha, I will beat you!" Gillian shouted," But, I'll need someone to kill you Min!" She smirked, she pressed a heart on her sword, then something pink flashed nexted to Gillian. A dark haired girl, she was wearing black jeans and a red top, her jacket was black with grey stripes, the letters H.C was sewn onto the left side. She was shorter then Gillian and she was looking quite angry at Gillian.

"What ami I meant to be doing!?" She asked.

"Sis, go kill her!" Gillian pointed at me, "Because I have to deal with this" She then waved her hand over Seohyun.

"Why am I killing her?" The girl crossed her arms and frowned at me.

"Because...sis..she hurt me and gongchan!!" She clasped her hands together and made a puppy face at her.

"Okay fine, you owe me one.."

"THANK YOU HAZEL!!" Gillian hugged her, hazel pushed Gillian off her and took something from her back pocket.

"Just hurry up, I was on a date!" She grumbled and then looked at me, she pointed a white gun at me, "This will be quick.."

BANG!!"

I shifted to the side, I could feel the bullet miss me by inches. 

"I don't have a weapon.."I grumbled.

"You don't need one Min, your strong enough.."Seohyun yelled.

I glanced at her, she was already changing the landscape with Gillian, the sound of swords clashing filled the air and still, no one is around.I sighed and faced Hazel, she smirked and fired again.

BANG BANG BANG!!

I jumped into the air, somersault and land two feet away I was just were. She fired again, 

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!!

Jumping again, I twisted somersault, three times in the air and landed off the side. 

"Stop moving!" She screamed.

I run towards her, she keeps firing her gun, I barely have to move and she will miss, as soon as I was close enough I jump and fly kick her into the tree, she crumples to the ground, I land on top of her stomach, I lean in close to her.

"You wanna stop?" 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n

It's short I know...I was looking up and researching for the story..expect a longer story in the next chapter!! feedback is always welcomed and I hope you enjoy it ^^ u know..the story!!!!