Letter to You

Falling again

"Yes, but as you can see, she is stubbon, and if i dont help her, I'll get in loads of " Hazel said bluntly and pushed me off her stomach.

"Then don't shoot me" I spat at her.

"You know why she hates you?" Hazel crossed her legs and watched her sister clash swords with Seohyun, who was doing very well.

"Something about Gongchan.."I watched Seohyun jump into the air and conjur up two swords, meaning now she has three.

"Yep! Gongchan is her world, she loves him, but he doesn't, she came cryiing to me three days ago, blubbering on how Gongchan loves you soooooo much" Hazel rolled her eyes and started to pick at the grass.

"I hurt Gongchan, I slapped him because he hurt me" I started to say before Hazel groaned and leaned back against the tree.

"I don't want to hear it, but my sister is the only person who can teleport us to places" She threw a fistful of grass into the air, the blades fluttered in the wind, only to settle back down into the grass.

"What should I do?" I glanced at Hazel, she was blowing a stray hair out of her face.

"You'll have to hurt Gongchan again, make him forget you so Gillian can be happy" She waved her hand in rolling motion," Take my advice, I have hurt alot of boys, never seem to find the right one.."She sighed.

"Hurt..Gongchan? I don't know how!" I threw my hands into the air.

"Look, write a note saying you don't love him and he should wake up and hurry up and marry Gillian..."She flittered her fingeres in the air and a peice of parchment and a pen appeared in the air.

"Here, write, you only have 4 minutes, before you break up the fight over there" She dropped the parchment and pen in my lap and pointed at our sisters fighting.

"Okay..thank you.."I picked up the pen and started to write, don't know what but i just let my hand guide the pen.

Dear Gongchan

You were the greatest puppy ever, you were always there for me and you always made me happy.You had the cutest eyes ever.But now, things have changed, Baro hurt me and so did you....knowing that my little puppy, spied on me! I was hurt more, more then I have felt. Our friendship, was it even real?! I know you were just a puppy back then, but it felt like you understood everything and you did. But you didn't understand how much you meant to me back then, but that was the past. This is now. After Baro, after you showed me that you were..human. I'm sorry that I hurt you, but you hurt me more, I hope you understand that I will never feel anything for oyu Gongchan. I know about her too, that girl that is always there for you. Love her. 

Gillian is her name, she came to me and she was upset, her sister told me things too. She loves you Gongchan. She. Loves.You. She is giving you something I will never give to you. So please, don't hurt her, forget about me. Forget everything because I will. I will forget about everything and only remember the nice times. Don't love me. Don't come near me. But if we ever meet again. Hate me. Hate me, because that is what I want. You to hate me. Gongchan, look after yourself, please, forget everything and look into the future, with her, becuase it will better. 

Bye Gongchan

Your friend, 

Min

I rolled up the parchement and gave it to Hazel,she took it and stood up. 

"Go stop the fight, seems like you sister knows the three-style sword technique"She waved her hand over them. Seohyun had a sword in , one in each hand, her robes, where nearly shredded at the seams, I nodded and ran to them. 

"STOP!!" I screamed. Seohyun glanced at me. Gillian was panting and flickered her attention to me, she looked inraged.

"Gillian! I wrote..a letter to Gongchan, please stop fighting, just leave please.."I looked away.

"Hmph...Hazel what's wrong with you!!" Gillian crossed her arms and pouted at Hazel who just rolled her eyes.

"Gillian, please look after Gongchan.."I said softly to her, her eyes soften a little, she nodded and walked to her sister, her dress was ruined and her toy was still intact, it's face looked a little cross, but it had a slight smile.

"Your Majesty, look after yourself, sorry for..this" Gillian waved at the large courtyard," We will be leaving now"

"Finally.."Hazel grumbled.

In a flash of deep purple and blue, they were gone.

"So sis, what did you do?" Seohyun held two swords in one hand and the other sword in her other hand.

"I talked to Hazel, she told me stuff, but you should tell me how you died.."I faced Seohyun, her face dropped, she looked away.

"I'll tell you.."She put her three swords in the three shealths on her hip.

"How can you use three swords?" I asked, we started to walk to the large doors that lead to the ballroom.

"I was taought by a master swordsman, he used the three swords technique, he was super strong too"She smiled, then she sighed.

"Min, I died..becuase you left....becuase you where gone, I don't know how you surived, but I didn't.."She looked down and kicked a few pieces of dirt.

"Seohyun..."I said softly.

"Min you need to know.."Seohyun grabbed my hand, she clasped it and looked at me. Desperate, saddness, regret flashed in her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n

Hello. I know, is it short? I hope not, I had to leave it there...sorry :/ hope you are enjoying it so far. please comment down below and feedback is always welcome. PLEASE SAY SOMETHING!! hearing nothing from you guys is so nervewrecking!!!! >.< I can barely stand it....Well enjoy!!!1