Not a PUPPY!!

Falling again

"OMO!! IT'S GONGCHAN!!" I yelled. I ran to the little puppy that was sitting and playing by the roses.

The little puppy swirled it's head and it's cute little ears flopped around.

"Who's Gongchan?" Daesung mumbled.

"The puppy's name!" I said, I rubbed the cute puppy, "How did you even get here!" 

Ruff ruff!

The puppy barked happily and wagged it's tail. 

"I haven't seen this dog before?" Daesung said kneeling down next to me. 

"Of course! I used to walk him for....."I said, I remembered...he was Baro's puppy.

"Oh thats why, I have never seen a dog like this, it's colour, it looks blonde!" Daesung said. 

"I know right! That's what makes him special!" I exclaimed, i looked at Gongchan he looked like he was...smirking!
 

"Thank you for saying I'm special noona!" The puppy exclaimed, I looked on with wide eyes!

Daesung quickly got up and pulled me with him.

"Gon-Gongchan? you talk?" I mangaed to say.

"Of course I can talk!" The puppy said, he pushed his front paws of the ground, rested on his bottom, then his legs and paws semmed to get longer, his fur was shrinking, His head got bigger...he turned into a cute human!

"This is me!"Gongchan said, he looked happy and his arms were outstretched. 

"Gongchan..your human?" 

"uh duh? How do you think Baro knew so much about you!" Gongchan replied.

I walked up to him....SLAP...

"Ouch!!"Gongchan's hand flew to his red cheek, "WHY did you do that??" 

"You spied on me!! How could you Gongchan after all the secrets i told to you!!" I yelled.

"It was my job!! Don't yell at me! Yell at you ex!!" He said, he looked upset!!

"DONT TALK ABOUT HIM!!" I shouted, my fist clenched.

He looked taken back, he put his other hand into his pocket and took out a scroll,

"It's a message..I was sent here for this.."He stood up and stretched out his hand, his head bowed.

I snatched the scroll and didn't read it.

"What are you doing now!?" I asked.

"Nothing..I'll go now..sorry to have bothered you.."Gongchan turned and started to walk, he suddenly turned around, "I really did have fun with you Min...I hope you did too."

I let a tear fall, he was my teddy bear when i was sad, but now he was just a spy that bretrayed me.

"Min...your okay right?" Daesung asked, he placed his hand on my back and patted.

"Yeah..let's keep walking..."

"Well i do have something to show you!" Daesung took my hand and led me through another garden, a large building came into view, I heard animals.

"Where are we?" I said.

"At the enclosure! Your parents love animals and so do we, so we have some in this large area, they don't kill eachother thats for sure!" Daesung said excitedly.

He opened the door and It felt like i was walking into a jungle! Lions and tigers, white ones too, lounged on the large rocks. I saw bamboo shoots in the corner of my eye, i ran towards them and a large panda was sleeping, I looked closly and SEUNGRI was sleeping on top of the panda too! They both had three piercings on the ears and they both were chewing on bamboo shoots. 

"Daesung!! It's a panda!! I love pandas!!" I shouted whiper at him. 

He smiled brightly, "Seungri hangs out here too much i think, look at him eatting bamboo!!" He said pointing.

We both silently laughed, I think he heard us because he started to open his eyes, He rubbed them..oh he looked so cute!! and yawned, he moved around and fell back asleep. He is such a cute panda!

We walked around the place, played with a few animals, I forgot about the scroll i had in my pocket or about Gongchan..It was from me having to much fun..

 

 

a/n I will share a few photos of my drawings, i have edit them to my liking and if you want me to draw something for you, just say so and ill do it!! please comment and subscribe! :D If they dont appear soon tell me!!

 

Kimi

MIN at the very beginning!! and what Min's parents would wear

PandaSeungri!!and Daesung!