Sweetness

Falling again

 

"Sunny...where is he?!" I closed the door, faced her, who was scratching her head.

"I have know idea?!" She finally said.

We started to stroll through the hallways, I wasn't bothered to find him anymore, I looked at the bear, I only knew it was Rilakkuma because I saw him in a cute shop, on my way to school. I sighed and hugged the bear tight. 

"Sunny, is there anything you wanted to do?" I asked her.

"Nothing really, I just wanted to do something with the Princess!" She smiled happily.

"Maybe we ca-" 

I fell backwards after walking into something hard.

"Aish! whats wro-"I rubbed my head and noticed who it was. 

"Princess!! You okay!!?"He kneeled besides me.

"I-I-I'm fine!" I said, getting up quickly. I squeezed the bear tight.

He just smiled, he glanced at Sunny, who was blushing like mad.

“Miss, would it be okay if I took the Princess for the rest of the night?” He asked her, she looked away, blushing, then looked at him.

She bows, “Y-yes! Its fine! I had something to do anyway, I’ll be seeing you around, Bye Min!!” She said quickly before rushing off to somewhere.

“Is that for someone?” He smiled and pointed at the bear in my arms.

“Uh....”I looked down, then remembering, “Uh!No! It’s for you!” I held it out.

He smiled then took the bear, “Thank you!” He rubbed his finger over the ears.

“Would you like to eat Princess?” He looked up and said.

“Su-”

“No she doesn’t” 

A voice cut me off, it was Taeyang again. He was standing there with his hands in his pockets, his eyes glinted.

“You don’t know that Taeyang, your no-”

“As a matter of fact, I am, and I will always will be” He stepped forward.

“Taeyang, you’re just a guardian, not her boyfriend!” TOP looked down at Taeyang.

“Guys..what are you going on about!?” I started to say.

“TOP, don’t ask silly questions like that again, got it?” Taeyang said.

“Who are you to tell me what to do?” TOP shot back.

“Hey! He asked me first Taeyang and I’m going!” I stood in front of TOP, I glared at Taeyang, who looked kinda angry. 

He grabbed my wrist then pulled me away from TOP.

“I don’t think so!” Then he turned and walked away, with me dragging from behind, when we were further enough, I pulled my wrist out of his grasp.

“Taeyang!? What was all that about!?” I shout, standing still.

He sighed, then turned around.

“Look, I know TOP is my friend, but he is a big player, he plays with girls hearts and before they start thinking they are special to him, he just throws them away, like nothing..”He looked at me angrily.

“Oh really? and I’m meant to believe that?!” I crossed my arms.

“Look, just trust me, what I’m saying, it’s all true!” He stepped forward.

“Trust you? How? you may of brought me here, to this place, away from my other world, the life I was so comfortable in!” I flung my arms out, “I didn’t want to come here, but It was all about safety wasn’t it?” 

“Of course! It was about safety! I needed to take you where you belonged!” He said, tired.

“Taeyang, where is it, I belong, because I don’t see it”

“You belong by my-” He stopped talking then opened his mouth again.

“You belong up there, on your throne, next to your mother and father, helping bring this kingdom into a better light...” He finally said.

“I don’t belong there Taeyang, you of all people know that..” I looked down, “Even though I don’t remember anything....before that accident, I hope you were the one that knew me better..”

“I did, I mean I still do!” He suddenly said, “I just wished you were the same old Min, I remember, it’s kinda hard to see you like this, before you were all about, being a princess, but now, you don’t want any of that, you only came because you were curious..” He smiled

“Taeyang, what am I doing? what were we fighting about?1 I have no idea!?” I said suddenly.

What were we doing before all this?!

“Well.....” He started then his face changed, “Well, you wanna eat somewhere, I know someone who cooks really good food..” He said.

I was confused, before we were arguing, then we were weren’t, now it’s food?

“Sure....why all of a sudden?” I said slowly.

“Well, you seem really hungry and Its nearly dinner time, I mean you don’t have to if you want!” He said, scrabbling for words.

I laughed a little, “Its funny watching you find an excuse Taeyang, well, I’m hungry, lets go..”I smiled.

Wow...that went quickly, the arguing and the fighting, but I was tired of it. I hate fighting, if it comes to it, I will do it, but I can’t stand it. I don’t get in other people’s way though, It will cause more fuss.

“Yeah, just follow me..”He walked past me, I turned and walked beside him.

“Taeyang, what, was I like, before the accident?” I asked curiously.

“You were one of the most, happiest,funniest, tomboyish girl I ever met!” He looked at the ceiling and smiled.

“I was so surprised to see a girl like you, every other girl I met, were all into so many girly stuff, I thought I was gonna be sick!” He started to laugh.

“I was tomboyish?” I raised an eyebrow.

“You were the kinda girl that was in between, you had no fear of jumping from tall heights, climbing big trees, fighting me!” He exclaimed, “And every time you saw a bug, you would just watch it, study it, but if it was a huge roach...”

“Just what!?” I said, I was eager to see how would i react.

“You would...scream and run to a maid..”He clapped a hand over his mouth, trying to hold his giggles.

“There is more isn’t there?!” I hit him softly.

“You would scream and run to a maid, but the only thing that made you brave enough to go see the roach was with a bug spray in your hand!” 

“Of course! when I was home alone, Kimi was just getting food, a huge! roach, ran inside I” I stopped myself there.

“You what? screamed and ran for the bug spray?” He said.

“Yeah...”

“And yell, “DIE! DIE DIE DIE!!” Then hold the nozzle down for like 10 minutes, even though the bug is completely dead?!” He continued.

“Argh! that is exactly what I do!!” I groaned in annoyance.

“HAHAHAHAH!!” He laughed.

“Is there any other things i would do back then!” I hit him again on the arm.

“Yeah, you would prank people, the bucket on the door, putting whoopee cushions under people’s chairs, stuff like that..” He said, after he stopped laughing.

“Pranking?!”

“Yeah and sometimes, when we were outside, you would push me and we would end up wrestling in the ground, you were such a good fighter!” 

“A fighter?!”I said horrified, “I don’t even like the idea of fighting!” 

“Wow! You really have changed..”

“I don’t think so, just grew up..”I said absent-mindly

“Yeah, I think we both did, I don’t find girls so icky anymore, just annoying” He said quietly.

“You still do..don’t you?” I asked, I know where this will lead, I just want to hear it from him.

“I don’t, not anymore, I guess growing up, has changed my view on everything, the fact I lost my best friend, I couldn’t do anything, that feeling of helplessness, I decided to work harder and stuff, but lately, we have been getting a lot of Princess from other kingdoms, rolling in, and lately, I started to think differently..know what I mean?” He said, he was rambling, I knew that.

“Yeah I guess, I hated boys when I went to a school, but when I got older, I started liking boys, a lot!” I laughed a little, “But I never really, got closer to any guy, I just didn’t want to get that far, except with...Baro..”I said, playing with the hem of my shirt.

“Min, tell me you will get over him!?” He said suddenly.

“I will, I found a new guy, I just wanted to completely forget about him, Baro I mean..” I said quietly.

“A new guy....have you though? forgot about Baro?” He asked.

“Yeah, completely..”I answered.

“So....whose the lucky guy?” He asked slowly.

“hahaha I don’t consider him lucky, if he has put up with me a lot...”I laughed a little.

“I’m sure this guys is..you wanna tell me?” He asked.

“Pfft! No! I’m too hungry to share any secrets!” I grinned. He sighed very loudly.

We made it to the room, he stopped, then opened the door for me, inside, I was completely shocked, everything...was decorated, the lights were a little dim with only the candles on the table, filling up the room, with a warm glow. I stepped forward, the table was set beautifully, the silverware, glinted in the glow, the food that sat on the plates, looked warm still.

“Taeyang....is that...for us?” I pointed at the table.

“Yes...just for us”

 

 

 

 

 

a/n

Hello!

so how is it?

getting boring? slow? too fast? Its just...so....eeerrrgghh? just...ERMERHGERD! Finally, this story updated? 

I know I'm not updating alot, but i'm a busy person okay! stuff to do, school work -.- I hope this chapter is alright.

I have a lot going for this story, and I'll just tell you this now.

It will be a very loooonnnnngggg fanfic. I hope you guys stay till the end. Which I hope is a good one ^^ its not coming soon though! heck no! so much needs to happen in this!

well I hope you liked it!

NO SILENT READERS PLEASE

Its so nervewrecking. I know I might sound...desperate? well i'm just nervous when no one is saying ANYTHING!! just comment please, I would like to hear it!

well, please stay tuned for the next chapter!