A memory

Falling again

"AHHH" I squealed as Daesung tags me, I collapsed in a heap, laughing, I haven't had this much fun before! Kimi, ran up to me, her face smiling and happy, Daesung was laughing too, he looked much better smiling. 

"HAAHHAHA that was fun! I have never played hide and seek tag in a long time!' I said, flopping back onto the grass.

"Really?! WOW!" Daesung flops onto the grass next to me and Kimi, does the same on my right.

"Wow...the clouds..they look beautiful.."I breathed, the sky was so dreamy.

"Yea..OH LOOK!! that one looks like a monkey!" Daesung points to a cloud, it did, the face looked like a monkey, laughing at us.

"No Dae, it looks like you!" I said, giggling.

Me and Kimi burst out laughing, Daesung pouts and gets up.

"Oh..Sorry...Sorry Daesung...."I said between breaths of air.

I sat up and put my hand out.

"Help me" I demanded, looking at Dae.

"Why should I?" He said, narrowing his eye.

"Because I'm the princess and you should help me up!" I said cheekly.

He sighed and rolled his eyes, he grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"Come on Kimi!" I held my hand out for her, she took it and I pulled her up.

"Dae, take us on a tour!" I jumped up and down, smiling brightly.

"OH sure! let's go" He smiled brightly and started to walk to a large door. We followed him around the castle, hall ways after hallways, he stopped and waited for us infront of two large doors. 

"In here, this is the training room and the gym, newbies train here most importantly, Kimi, since your new, you will be spending alot of time in here" He pushed the doors open and walked in, "Since your here Kimi, it sounds like your trainer is here" 

WHUMP, WHUMP WHUMP

"Hey Chaelin! Your newbie is here!!" Daes shouts out.

The thwumping stops and a girl, takes a big drink out of here drink and walks up to us.

"Hey, I'm Chaelin, so your Kimi?" Chaelin askes, pointing at Kimi.

"Yes, It's an honour to meet you" Kimi bows.

"Don't bow, just change into the training clothes I have prepared and come out" She said, pointing to another door, Kimi walks out of the room, leaving me with Dae and Chaelin.

"Hey Min!" I look behind Chaelin and Taeyang has just came out of what looks like the men's change room. 

"Oh! Hey Taeyang!" I said waving.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Dae is giving me a tour of the castle!" I said smiling.

"Oh really? Dae, look after her okay?' He said, wiping his forehead with the towel, his face serious.

"Yes Hyung.."Dae looked a little intimidated.

I heard the door open and close and Kimi was walking out, her clothes were AMAZING!!

"KIMI!! You look like your from Dragon Ball Z!!" I shouted, I was so surprised!

"Haha, really!?" She said with a weak laugh.

"Well, looks like those clothes fit you, traing will start now, Taeyang will also be helping to" Chaelin said bluntly.

"Well, I'm gonna take Min, around the place now.."Dae said, he bowed and started to leave.

"Oh, bye Kimi! Have fun!" I smiled cheekly, "Bye Taeyang, please look after her Chaelin.." I waved and turned.

After i stepped out i heard Chaelin started to talk, Dae closed the door behind me and when he turned around he smiled.

"She will be fine..."He said.

"I know Dae, so anything else your gonna show me?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, I'll show you the music room, it's not far from here.."Dae said, looking down the hallway, many rooms branched of the long hallway.

"Come on then" He waved me over and started to walk.

"Soo..Dae....do you like it here?" I aksed, looking away, I looked at him, his face looked like he was going to be mudered.

"Yeah, it's nice, I have a lab and it provides me with everything i need..." He said, deep in thought.

"Dae-"

"You can call me oppa if you want..I mean you don't have too.." He said, he looked emabarassed.

"It's okay..oppa..are we nearly there?" I asked nervously.

"Oh right here!" He hurried on and opened a large door, the sound of piano playing was beautiful.

"Oh BOM is here!" Dae exclaimed, the playing stopped and the sound of a chair sraping the floor.

"Dae? oh and Princess Min, hello!" She said, her arms outwide.

"You play piano?" I asked.

"Yes, would you like to hear?" She looked at me, her hair red as blood and her clothes..typical..still a white dress. She gestured to the piano behind her.

"Sure! Then I'll play you something.." I said brightly.

We walked to the piano, I sat next to, she placed her fingers on the keys and started to play....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjUE9hvkLkg

It was beautiful, I remebering hearing this song somewhere..

"This song...It's called Disturbance.."I said.

"Yes...the artist..she is a good friend of mine.."

"What BoA?" I asked.

"Yes..." She smiled and then stopped suddenly.

"You play now" she faced me and moved over. (stop now)

"Okay..I'm a bit rusty..I haven't played in a long time.." I placed my fingers on the keys and played one of my favourite songs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N652GvO_Z0Y

"Oh..this is beautiful.." She said, she watched as my fingers played the chords.

This song..it was beautiful when I listened to it, even though it was sad, heartbreaking, all those memories flooded back to me, the memories i shared with Baro..

"Why...did you stop.."

"I can't..I'm sorry.."I got up and walked away....that song...

"Hey..hey Min..are you okay?" Dae walked after me.

"Thank you BOM, I'll see you around.." I bowed and walked out of the room.

"Oh bye BOM! see you aroud k?" Dae yelled out, I saw her wave and went back to playing the piano.

"I'm sorry oppa...that song..it was a mood killer.." 

"No that song was beautiful.."

"No oppa, you don't understand, that song..it reminded me of him and all the things I regret..now I mean.." I stared out the large window..

"Min..are you okay?" Dae asked, he place his hand o my shoulder.

"Yeah I'm fine...Let's keep going.."I said, 

"Uh..sure, well I have nothing else to show except maybe the library.."He said scratching his head.

"Oh lets go there! "

So we walked, when we got there, he opened the dorrs for me and inside..a girl...from behind I thought I was looking at myself..but when she turned around..she looked alot like me...

"M-M-M-Min?" She stammered

"Who are you?" I asked