Always by your side

Falling again

I swung the door open, stepped out and closed it behind me, I ignored the other two as the bickered. My shoes thudded the ground as i ran towards the front door of my small house. I saw the ford in the driveway, so she must be here. I jammed my house keys into the lock, swung the door open, the smell of green tea, wafted out of the door.

"Kimi!" I shouted.

My friend, my best friend, popped her head out from the kitchen and smiled at me, her red hair flopped over her eyes, making her blow them out of her vision.

"Oh! hey Min! how has it been?" she said and walked out with tea, ready made, she placed it n the coffe table and smiled again. Her eyes went wide with shock.

"Why are you crying Min?" She said, her eyes were filled with worry.

I didn't even realize it, tears fell freely from my eyes, i sniffed and ran straight to her arms, i didn't want to leave her, not after what she has done for me!

"Kimi....sniff....I wish it wasn't like this!" I said between sobs. She patted my hair and hugged me tightly, I heard footsteps behind me then a yell, I looked up to see Taeyang hissing at me or well...Kimi. 

"MIN! what are you doing?! THIS is your friend!" He hissed at me.

I let go of Kimi and held onto her hand. "Why! what is wrong with my best friend!" I shouted.

"Mi-min, she's a demon!" He yelled.

I hesitated, I turned and looked at Kimi, she was crying, a little, a tear fell from her eyes, she looked at me and smiled.

"Kimi? your not a demon right?" I said facing her, my back facing the boys, i could feel Taeyang glaring at her.

She wiped her tears away, "Min, after all these years, I wanted to tell you, I wanted to protect you, to keep you from harm.....please don't think differently...because...because of what i am!" She blurted out, tears fell.

She hugged me and sobbed into my chest.

"Kimi......it's okay..."I said, i didn't care..she was my only friend, she found me, protected me, looked after me, I wouldn't even give a damn if she was demon or even not form this world, I loved her, I loved her like my own sister.

"MIN! IT is not OKAY! This demon could of hurt you!" Taeyang pleaded.

I looked back at Taeyang, i was angry, "IF she wanted to hurt me! then why am i alive! don't talk to her like that! she was the one that helped me! looked after me! PROTECTED me! I love her as my sister! You won't hurt her either!! I won't let you!!" I shouted at Taeyang, If he was going to take to my "real" home, at least respect my real family.

"But Mi-"

"SHUT UP!!" I yelled. He looked taken back. 

"JUST GO AWAY!" I yelled some more.

"Min...please don't shout, you'll stir up the neighbours..."Kimi said, she faced me and looked into my eyes, she was pleading, You know how nosy they can be"

I sighed, I hugged her again and forced her to sit on the couch, I faced the two boys, GD was just standing there talking to his little green dragon, he looked at me for a brief second then looked back the dragon, Taeyang was upset, his eyes was confused. 

"Just...go wait in the car, unless your gonna pack my stuff..." I said.

Both of them went back outside. I sat next to Kimi, who was pouring the tea into the little china cups i brought for her. 

"I know who they are.."Kimi started, "I was there when they sent you here too" 

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Do you know how old i am?" She said, facing me, she placed a cup of tea in front of me.

"Uh...25?"

"what? hahahah" she laughed with a happy face, "It's nice to know i still look young...but no...I'm really or to be exact, 250 years old"

I nearly choked!

"What! 250! but then..how old am i?"

"Oh you're still 17, Oh that reminds me...if your leaving to go where you really belong..then here is an early birthday present!" She said with a bright expression, she walked towards the large cabinent across the living room, took something out, it was long and it had cute little penguins on it, she turned around and handed it to me.

"Happy early birthday Min!" She said smiling...her expression is hardly dull, " It was a gift from my mother, she said that i should give it to you..." 

I took it, it was heavy in every way, I tore at the tape and nearly cut myself, a handle with itchings on the side, the blade had a slight pruple glow to it, it was beautiful. My hand immediatly gripped the handle.

"Its Sandai Kitetsu" Kimi said, "It will protect you as it was made by my mother, a demon witch, powers that could surpass any living being and demon alike"

"Why me..." I asked.

"My mother was impressed i guess, you can go ask her, she said that she will always been in the secret of the waterfalls, like i would know what that means!" She said and went back t sipping her tea. 

I marvelled at it, after the battle with that other demon, i enjoyed having a sword. Me and Kimi talked for hours til GD came and told me it was time to go....

Sighing I hugged Kimi, when an ided popped into my head.

"Kimi..why won't you come with us?" I asked. frowning at her lack of preparing to come, she always went where i went.

"Min, I don't think your bodygurads would let me!" she said, her smile was still bright.

"I don't care, your coming!' I said, nodding my head i grabbed her hand, locked the house behind us, dragged her to the jeep when two disapproving faces aprroached me...wait make that three.counting the dragons.

"We are nOT taking her!" Taeyang and GD said at the same time.

"Tell someone who cares, Kimi and i will be in the backseat, just drive your tin can an lets go!" I said as walked passed them, I heard Kimi giggle.

Opening the back passenger door, i pushed Kimi in, she was still uncertain but i need her to come, i felt for my new sword and then when i was about to step inside, Taeyang held me back.

"We cant take her!!" Taeyang said.

I shoved my new sword into his face, "We are! if you won't then i'll GD with me, drive this slow- car, and only four of us will go "home" !" I said.

He growled, glared at Kimi which I placed my hand infront of his face and said, "Drive!" 

He let go of me, letting me get in, close the door and talk to Kimi, GD and taeyang got in the front, and started to drive slowly.

The lttile dragon looked at Kimi, flew on my lap and plonked himself down, i didn't really mind though, he is pretty cute. We talked for hours, I didn't pay attention to were we were going to though....

 

 

i had assignments...no silent readers pleas! thank you :D :D :D :O i hope you like it!