T.B 1

Falling again
*Beep* *Beep* argh! What the! Oh stupid alarm, it's a Saturday! Oh wait, it's my birthday! Hooray! Finally a special day with Baro!! I got up and dressed, had a quick breakfast. My phone rang and it was Baro. [Hey, come outside!] and then he hanged up. I am so excited!! I put my shoes on and grab my car keys,wallet and phone and head out the door. Baro is leaning against his Mustang and when he sees me he opens the door. I sit in the passenger seat and wait or him to sit down. He drives to the carnival and we played a few games, he won me a BIG STUFFED TOY!! And it was a Panda! He still remembers! I am so happy, until my stomach rumbles for food, he noticed and took me to a restaurant that wasn't dodgy but was elegant in it's own way. While eating he said "Happy Birthday, Did you like my present?" I nodded and said "Baro of course! I love you! What more can I ask!" and smile. His eyes flashed something, pain? I don't care as long he is here. After dinner we left the restaurant and a guy handed me a BUNCH of roses! He left as soon as he gave them to me, they smelt wonderful and a little note only I could see said { happy birthday} there was no name but those two words. I looked at Baro but he just shrugged, "Did you get me these?" I asked. He said no...oh well I'm still going to keep these. We walk and he takes me down an alley way. "Oppa..where are we going?" I whispered. I tried to hold his hand in comfort but he let go and walked faster ahead. I tried to keep up until two guys appeared in front of us. "Oppa do you know them?" I asked. He stared straight ahead and then quickly turn his attention to me. His eyes stricken with pain and fear, I move away from him while more men appear. " Stand still and shut up" he said. I didn't know what happened but I did exactly what he said. Men formed a small circle around us..well me and he stood next to a...girl. The girl I have seen him be with for the past two months. "Hello princess" one said. I couldn't do anything, at all except let a tear fall down my face and stare at Baro for doing this to me. "BARO! please help me! What are you!?" I said softly. The girl standing next to him, slapped my face and hissed "You know nothing of who he is, he is a man with powers that are more powerful then all of us, respect who he is stupid girl!" I spat onto her face. Respect him? I have done that the first time I went out with him. She stood back and smirked"The Ultimate sacrifice! A , must be killed in order to unleash our power together!" she yelled. The men grabbed a hold of my arms and I dropped the panda and the roses. Another man had a knife and slowly, cut into my skin, leaving long open wounds on my arms and chest. Another man squeezed my arm, the lady pushed the man cutting me open out of the way, she punched me in the face, in my stomach and my shoulder, making the blood gush out of my wounds. Then a noise...my vision had black spots...I saw a figure tossing the men around and two people escaping, the figure came over and the last this I heard was..."Please,stay awake! I love you!"