Ep 9 Party ROcK!

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

With everyone present in the living room, the party started to go along with Minhee gave a thank you speech to her guests for coming to this party.

“Thank you for welcoming me to this neighbourhood. Nothing much to say but please take care of me.” Minhee said politely and gave a 90 degree bow. The ambience was actually quite good but was then disturbed by Minhyuk’s sudden “love confession”.

“I will take care of you!” Minhyuk shouted energetically and earned the attention of the family. Minhyuk paused his arms in the air and found that he has spoken out his inner feeling without realize it!

Oh, how embarrassed it was! Minhee even stared at me like I’m a ert! Ah, my image spoiled! How am I gonna live from now on? Please tell me, god! Then he heard an answer from an angelic voice.

“Uncle, you’re naughty naughty!” (Shinwoo was imitated the part when Siwon said because I'm naughty naughty xD) Shinwoo started to sing and dance to Super Junior’s Mr Simple. Everyone was totally entertained by him that even Minhee smiled happily like nothing was happened. Minhyuk relieved when he saw that she didn’t care about the matter.

After the thank you speech, Minhee went into the kitchen to take out the delicious dishes to her guests. Minhyuk was extremely happily when he saw the dishes were displayed in front of it.

“Minhee sshi, do you make all of this?”

“Yes, with the help of Jieun sshi.” Minhee nodded her head.

“Wow, it looks so delicious.” Minhyuk’s hand started to move its way down to the dish. However, was then hit by his dearest brother.

“AHH! Hyung!” Minhyuk shouted in pain and caressed his hand gently.

“Don’t try to steal the food!”

“Why?” Minhyuk pouted his lips as he was frustrated by his hyung.

“Jieun hated people eat the food without permission.”

“Oh~~ Who can save my hyung?! My hyung’s mind was now controlled by his wife now. Hyung doesn’t love me anymore!”

“If I love you, then I think I should pay a visit to the hospital!”

“Why?”

“because there might be something wrong to your hyung’s aptitude!” Howon joked.

“Ah! Hyung!” Minhyuk cried pitifully.

Seeing his pitiful uncle, Shinwoo then spoke out his shocking statement.

“Then, teacher can give him some love!”

Minhyuk, who was drinking water at that moment was choked when he heard what his innocent nephew said. Minhee who sat besides him quickly patted on his back even though she was extremely shy by Shinwoo’s statement.

“Are you okay?”

“Ermm…” Minhyuk answered weakly with his ears started to redden.

He quickly took a cup of water to cool down himself. Shinwoo, who saw him, bombed his mind again with his word.

“Uncle, there’re mosquito in the water you drank.”

Minhyuk gulped and swallowed the water unintentionally as he heard his word.

“Ah~! Otteokke. I had killed a new life by swallowing it into my stomach. What’s a great sin I have!” Minhyuk cried desperately. Shinwoo then landed himself on the floor and started rolling around with laughter.

“Shinwoo, are you okay?” Howon and Jieun asked in worry.

“Haha. Daddy mommy, Shinwoo is okay.” He sat himself up and stood in the middle before he made another announcement.

“Okay, at this formal ceremony, Minister Lee Shinwoo officially announced that Kang Minhyuk was now the member of Babo’s family!”

Realized that he was tricked by his nephew, Minhyuk stood up in anger and caught Shinwoo in his arm.

“Hyung, can you do me a flavour?”

“Yes?” Howon looked at his brother confusedly.

“Can I punish your son?”

“Go ahead. I can’t control that kid as well.”

Getting the approval from his hyung, Minhyuk then started his punishment to his nephew --- tickle his weak spot.

“Ah hahahaha~ stop there! It’s itchy! Hihihihi…hahaha…hihihi” Shinwoo laughed when Minhyuk tickled him.

“Do you still want to bully me after this punishment?” Said Minhyuk with an evil smile. He expected Shinwoo to say “No” but was then disappointed by him.

“Yes!”

“Why~?” Minhyuk released him and moved himself like a cute spoilt child.

“Aigo, our Minhyuk ah, don’t cry. Let Shinwoo comfort you.” Said Shinwoo and started to sing a lullaby. His cute act made everyone laughed on the spot.

“Yah! I’m not a baby!”

“Did you even see a baby admitted that he was a baby? So, don’t complain, my dear baby.” Said Shinwoo and caressed Minhyuk’s hair, caused Minhyuk to have a mental breakdown.

 

To conclude this childish ambience, they continued their meals before they moved on to a special event, specially arranged by Minhyuk and Shinwoo.

“Okay, now let us have a fun game. Afterward, we will play a song and the one who have his turn must dance to that song. Got it?”

“Okay! Let’s start!”

The party started with Minhyuk’s turn at which an Indian song was played. He danced a chicken dance that didn’t suit with the song, causing a great laughter among them. Then, it was followed by Shinwoo, who danced the horse dance crazily when Gangnam Style was played.

“Now, it’s appa’s turn!” Howon stepped to the front confidently as dancing is also one of his specialty. He stood himself in a cool pose and gave a y gaze before the music was played.

When the song was played, Howon stood there with an awkward expression as it was actually Tell me by Wonder Girls. Sweats began to fall from his forehead and he was wonder whether it was okay for him to dance like that in front of them. However, seeing that his wife was looking forward for his performance, Howon plucked up his courage and started to dance girly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adIYJ01DSR8  (If you don't watch this, you will regret! Howon's manly cuteness overflowed! xDDD)

 

Jieun and Minhee smiled and cheered him up when they saw he was brave to dance it out. On the other hand, Minhyuk and Shinwoo was laughing hardly and kept on beating the floor with their hands.

“Appa, you should retire and debut as a girl group member! I will support you no matter how!” Shinwoo said and laughing hard on the floor. Howon took a cushion and threw to his son but his clever son stopped the cushion with his !

The event was then followed by Jieun and Minhee’s dance time. They danced to Girls’ Day “Hug Me Once” and was immediately received applauses from 3 fanboys.

Before the event ended, Shinwoo and Minhyuk concluded the dance time with a cheerful song. They danced and sang along to B1A4’s You are my girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFbBEbMH2ps  (open this video and hear the funny conversation at the beginning to feel the mood of the party)

 

The performance started with Shinwoo and Minhyuk argued to each other and Minhyuk’s cute confession by shouting “Saranghamnida!” before it followed up with a sweet and hilarious dance.

They shook their body and danced like a gagman and that really entertained their audiences. On the part where the lyric “Faster,faster” was sung, Shinwoo and Minhyuk encircled themselves around Minhee and gave her a flying kiss.

Then, the performance was continued with a self-direct dramatic love scene by Shinwoo and Minhyuk the crazy babo duo. Everyone was having a nice day with the great entertainment brought by the duo and this party ended with everyone slept in the big living room due to the overused of energy which led to tiredness.

Howon and his family slept together with Shinwoo’s head lying on Howon’s tummy while Howon’s head lying on Jieun’s lap. On the other hand, Minhyuk and Minhee were sleeping separately but quite close to each other.

All of them were sleeping soundly that they didn’t realized the god, who heard Minhyuk’s complaint was actually present in the house. He smiled to Minhyuk before he left the house and took the stairway back to the heaven.

“Minhyuk, I guess no more complaint from you by then.”

At the same moment, Minhyuk turned himself to the right, with himself facing Minhee. All of them continued to travel in their dreams and didn’t realize that Minhyuk and Minhee’s hand were actually linked together by an invisible string……

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hoo... finally finished update this part.... 

Like it or hate it? I need more comments! T-T

Started to lack of ideas.

That's why I update late at night.

Okay, I gonna go and fool around with my mommy right now! 

So, see you tomorrow. xD

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.12.07

21:08