Ep 41 Promise me…

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

Day by day, Jieun became closer and closer to her father thanks to Shinwoo.

He always nagged at her for not caring his grandpa and will keep on nagging and nagging and nagging and nagging until his mommy surrendered.

“Okay. I will cook for him! Satisfied?” Jieun pouted to her son.

 

Delighted that his mommy had finally agreed to cook for his grandpa, Shinwoo jumped joyfully and ran around the house, in and out, out and in!

“Yahoo!!!!!! Grandpa, I have successfully helped you to grant your wish!” Shinwoo said and hopped on the sofa.

Jieun looked at her son and smiled as she was happy to have such an understanding child. But, in the next second, her face turned into a speechless mode. By his words.

“Yeah, grandpa will definitely give me a big Pororo as reward! Hihi!” He shouted and jumped higher and higher with joy.

Oh, this is the reason you help him? *sigh* Shinwoo, you made me speechless…

*Aigo* I felt my neck was a bit hurt….

 

“Okay! Done! Shinwoo, where are you?” Jieun said and packed the food into the container.

“Ermm, Shinwoo done! Let go!”

They drifted into the car and headed to the hospital.

 

Once reached there, Shinwoo ran into the hospital and jumped onto his grandpa’s back when he saw him.

“Grandpa!” He shouted and hugged his back.

“Aigo, Shinwoo ah! Grandpa is almost deaf because of you, the loud speaker!” Siwon said and teasing his grandpa.

“Aiyo, grandpa! Shinwoo is missing you so much! Do you miss me?” He complained to him.

“You missed me? I don’t believe! You just saw me last night!” Siwon said and stuck out his tongue childishly.

“I did miss you. Shinwoo even dumped his Pororo plushie and hugged grandpa’s cardboard with him until he fell asleep! How dare grandpa didn’t miss him! I hate you!” Shinwoo said angrily and crossed his arms with his back facing Siwon.

 

Knowing that he had made his grandson angry, Siwon slightly pulled Shinwoo’s hand to get his attention. However, Shinwoo swept his hand off him.

“I’m angry! Don’t touch me! If not I will transform into Angry bird and hit on you!” Shinwoo “glared” on his grandpa cutely and tied his bang up into apple hair which he thought look alike to Angry bird’s “hairstyle”!

“Aigo, our Shinwoo is angry.” Siwon said and on his apple hair. He used his finger and continued to sweep on his hair like he was fencing.

“Grandpa! Don’t touch my hair! Be careful before I turned into angry bird!” He said and acted like he was about to bite his finger that touched on his hair.

“Anggg!!” Shinwoo acted like a mad puppy and “barked” to his grandpa. His grandpa laughed when he saw his cuteness.

 

“Are you sure this is angry bird, not a crazy dog?” He teased and again making everyone burst into laughter. Even Jieun. She also laughed too.

Now, she was able to face her father and also the truth… the truth he was sick and no matter what, he was her father. The unchangeable truth.

So, she was going to spend her time with her father, the seriously illed father.

To filled up her incompleted childhood moments with him without regrets…

 

“I’m not a crazy dog! ERGH!!!!!!” Shinwoo answered back.

“Yes…yes… our Shinwoo is a good boy, so please forgive grandpa, okay?” Siwon pulled on his sleeve and acted cutely to plead for his forgiveness.

“Shinwoo ah, pity your grandpa, he is sick! You see!” He said and showed the IV drip on his hand.

“Okay, Shinwoo forgives you! But you must tell Shinwoo how much you missed him! Do you miss me? Miss me? Miss me?” He said behind Siwon’s back, with his head switched to left and right cutely to trick his grandpa.

“Yes, a lot. This much!” He said and demonstrated it with his hand opened widely and also his legs! Doing stretching!

 

“Aiyyaaa!” He said and shouted as he felt the pain from the stretching. Shinwoo laughed happily when he saw it.

“Grandpa, do you think you are ballerina?” He said and kept on laughing.

Seeing the pure smile on his face, Siwon felt the pain on his legs disappeared and his heart was filled with warmth. He smiled back to him and also someone standing beside the door, with a smile there…. And the lady was his daughter, Kim Jieun.

 

Jieun, please be happy always even if father left you one day.

Can you promise me?

 

 

 

* chapter 34 re-edit..... Try to find a new phrase there...

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.12.29

12:07