Ep 47 Precious presence

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

While everyone was praying for Jieun, the heroine in their pray was drifted off to a dream. A dream which she met her father and her mother together.

“Father! Mother!” Jieun shouted happily as she saw her parents. They embraced her happily as they finally seen each other after a long period of time.

“Mother, Jieun missed you very much!” She said and cried in her arms.

“Ermm. Me too.” Her mother said and caressed the lady.

 

After greeting each other for a while, Jieun finally spoke out her thoughts.

“Father! Mother! Why Jieun can speak to both of you? Did Jieun die already?” She asked while lower her head as she was upset for unable to greet goodbye to her family.

“No, Jieun. It’s just father and mother wanted to talk to you. About your family.”

“My family?” She doubted.

“Ermm. Jieun, look at there.” He said and pointed to the air, making a screen appeared in front of them. Then, it started to play a video which starring her husband and her beloved family. The scene was begin from the moment they met each other until the last moment she was sent into the hospital. She saw a lot of the unseen side of her husband and her family.

Howon, who cried in his arms after reading the baby diary, Howon who tried to bake a cake, Howon who planned for a romantic proposal, Howon who cried again and again for her and also Shinwoo, her son. How protective they are to her with the others.

When she watched these moments by herself, tears couldn’t stop from flowing down. She cried as she felt sorry to make them suffered so much.

Her parents watched her from aside and began to speak their motive after their daughter calmed herself down.

 

“Jieun, now do you know how precious you are to your family?” They asked with a smile on their faces.

Jieun nodded her head and smiled happily.

“Ermm. I think I need to go back now. My family are waiting for me. Goodbye father! Goodbye Mother!” Jieun waved goodbye to her parents before her soul was once again back to its own place.

 

On the other hand, Howon brought Hyun Ae in his arms to the room after informed the nurse-in-charge. He stared at his daughter before he entered the room again.

“Hyun Ae, please wake you mommy up.” Howon said and smiled to her, hoping that she will understand his words.

He sat himself beside her and placed Hyun Ae on the bed, facing his wife.

“Jieun ah, see who’s coming! She’s our baby girl, Lee Hyun Ae!” He said with a smile formed on his face.

“Isn’t she cute and beautiful like you?” He grabbed her hands and rubbed it on his face, feeling the warmth of her.

“Jieun ah, please wake up. I can’t stand of the day without you. Can you wake up for the sake of Hyun Ae? Grandma? Minhyuk? Minhee? Shinwoo? Hyeri? And also me? Please….” He said and buried his head onto the mattress. He was sobbing. Sobbing.

 

In a sudden, a hand reached to his head and ruffled his hair weakly. He lifted up his head and shocked to see the owner of the hand.

It was his wife, Kim Jieun! She had wake up from the coma!

 

He quickly went out and shouted for the doctor. While his loud voice immediately woke up the others who had fallen asleep especially his son. The doctor rushed into the room and gave her an examination.

“How’s my wife?” Howon asked while tried his best to hold on his hands. Well, he afraid he will be too emotional until he broke the doctor’s arms.

“She’s fine than I expected. I think plenty of rest and enough of nutrients will help her to recover well. Please look after her with care, Mr Lee Howon.” The doctor said and gave him a pat on his shoulder before he left with a smile, a reassuring smile to this family.

 

In the room, Jieun held her baby girl in her arms, overwhelming with joy.

“Aigo, our baby girl likes her mommy!” Minhyuk said and cupped his face cutely as he began to imagine Minhee with his baby girl. Everyone was laughing at him when they saw him spaced out and smiling to himself.

“Yah, stop that stupid look! You might scare away my teacher!” Shinwoo “scolded” at his uncle.

“Hee-nim is not like you! Right?” He said and locked his hands over her arms and smiled to her cutely with an eye wink. Minhee looked at him and nodded her head as she stared at him with the love filled her eyes.

 

The others watched at this lovely couple and shook their shoulders as they felt a sense of loneliness came to their heart.

“You little thing, don’t try to make me jealous! If you did this grossy action in front of me again, I will sure go to Hawaii and find a handsome young guy for you as your grandpa!” Grandma threw her words at her grandson.

“Go ahead! But you must upgrade your Hawaiian language first!” Minhyuk teased his grandma.

 

“E kala mai (excuse me) Lolo! (stupid)! Hele kalani? (Want to go to the heaven?)” Grandma shouted at his grandson.

E hele mai ana au! (I’m coming!) A`ole pilikia! (No problem, your welcome!)” He said, making grandma jumped in frustration.

“Two big babies!” Howon said while looking at his grandma and brother.

“You too, Ho aegi! You’re not in the place to say us like that!” Minhyuk shouted.

“I agree!” Shinwoo said and gave his uncle a High-five.

“Yah! Lee Shinwoo! You wanna die?”

“Oh, I’m so afraid~” Shinwoo said and gave him a merong.

 

Feeling challenged by his son, Howon chased his son again while Shinwoo hid himself behind Minhyuk with him as his shield.

“Yah, Lee Shinwoo, come out!”

“Only a fool will do it! Like you!”

“What?! Yah! Wanna die?”

“It’s my pleasure!”

“ARGHHH!” Howon ruffled his hair frustratedly while Jieun watched them and smiled happily at this wonderful moment.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy0ouU0tVfU

 

Dear God,

At first, I was like hating to live in this world because you took away my mother’s life and let me unable to reunion with my father.

However, by then, you let me learn something new to my life. That is…

Love isn’t easy to gain if you didn’t try and work hard for it.

 

Sometimes, people found the wrong person at the right time while some people found the right person at the wrong time.

BUT…

God let me find the right person at the right time…

My Mr right, Lee Howon…

He is the first man that makes my heart flutters.

He is the first man that makes me smile truly from my heart.

He is the first man that teachs me about love.

And he is the only man that I wish to share my heart and soul.

Thanks to you, I’m having my own family consisted of Grandma, Ahjumma, Minhyuk and his future wife, Shinwoo and Hyeri. And also Hyun Ae, our new family member.

 

Thank you for granting my wish by giving me such a wonderful family.

Even though I’m still not sure what would happen in the future, but there’s one thing that I’m sure with!

That is……

Right now, I’m feeling happy… and that’s all thanks to the precious presence of BABO family!

 

                                                                         -        THE END    -

 

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.12.31

11:59