Ep 21 Lee Babos’ new M-I-S-S-I-O-N!

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

The next morning, Jieun woke up from the bed and surprised to see everyone in a funny costume.

“What are you all doing right now?”

“Well, it’s just an official celebration ceremony. Okay, everyone prepared!” Shinwoo commanded and Howon and Minhyuk quickly stood in order and saluted.

“A very good morning, Your majesty. I’m Lee Howon, your No.1 knight.” Howon bowed and gave a bright smile which showed his extremely shining white teeth.

“And I’m Lee Shinwoo, your No.2 knight.” Said Shinwoo and did a gentleman bow.

“We’re the babo duo knights! From now on, we’ll try our best to protect Queen from the danger. So, don’t worry and just rest yourself from day to night and night to day!”

“Day to night, night to day? Am I a vampire that was being spelled to sleep for 200 years?”

“Well, Shinwoo and I still haven’t had the power to make a spell. Or should we learn it somewhere?”

“Oh, appa! I know where we can learn it!”

“Where?”

“Brown eyed girls!” Said Shinwoo and started to dance to BEG’s abracadabra and later on joined by Howon.

“I used to be nice, soft and tender
but if I keep going crazy like this
you'll change me into something bad
It is like I am a puppet to you
I'll remove the spell that you have put on me again
I beg you, beg you because she tears us apart
tears us apart
every night I feel with you
Do you love her?
Do you love her?
everyday I dream of you
do you love me?
do you love me?
bring, bring
i want to hold you in my arms
i will do anything and even more
bling bling
you are my fantasy
I'll put everything in stake to have you”

 

Minhyuk laughed happily as he saw a hilarious y performance from them. He then went nearer and asked Shinwoo and Howon about it.

“Oh, is this the one sing by 2pm and 2am?” Said Minhyuk and started to sing “another version” of abracadabra.

“I’m going to go crazy like this

I’m who like a beast

I’m going crazy because of you

I’m changing into my dirty self……”

However, before he could finish his lines, he heard a lady’s scream followed by 2 great smashs on his head!

 

“Yah! Kang Minhyuk! Are you wanted to die? How dare you do this in front of my wife!” Howon shouted angrily.

“And my upcoming baby dongsaeng(refers to baby brother or sister)!” Shinwoo yelled at his uncle.

“I’m sorry, sister-in-law! Don’t angry!”

“It’s okay... but never did this again in early morning! It’s a bit too “surprising”!”

“Don’t worry, Your majesty. We will train him well so that he would never do this mistake again!”

“Can I really not to worry about you all?” Jieun sighed deeply when she recalled the moment Howon, Shinwoo and Minhyuk made a cake in the house when she was not around.

When she reached home, she was almost shocked to death as she saw her house was bombed with white flour all over the wall and the kitchen’s cabinets were painted with the wonderful colouring of the egg yolks!

Started from that day, she never let them stepped into the kitchen anymore as she afraid her house would be on fire if they tried to grill next time!

 

“Of course!” Howon patted his chest with full confidence.

“I don’t think so…” Jieun uttered a long sigh.

 

“Kang Minhyuk, hurry up!” Minhyuk looked at his brother and saw him ‘requested’ him to introuduce himself.

“Good morning, madam.”

“EERGHH!!” Howon and Shinwoo glared at Minhyuk with their absolutely “BIG” eyes as Minhyuk didn’t address Jieun the Queen as Your majesty!

Minhyuk who got his message clearly quickly changed his form of address before he died in their hands.

“Your majesty. I’m Kang Minhyuk, your shopping maid. So, if you’re going to buy anything, just call Minhyukie and I will immediately appeared next to you!” Minhyuk said and gave his sister-in-law a wink, ended up earning a slap on his eyes by Lee Howon and Lee Shinwoo with a person slapped one side.

 

Jieun who saw it, laughed happily as she was entertained by their cuteness. However, for the babo duo, of course they thought Jieun liked the body gag they did to Minhyuk so they slapped Minhyuk all over his body!

Poor Minhyuk, trying to escape but never succeed as Howon stretched his legs out and made Minhyuk fell on the floor.

In order to “survive”, Minhyuk climbed his way out of the room. BUT! Shinwoo who stood by the door, closed it before Minhyuk was able to shout for help.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Somebody help me!” Minhyuk cried on the floor while Shinwoo pulled his uncle by his legs and headed back into the room before he locked the door!

“AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HeLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUCHHH!!!!!!!!!!”

Haiz…. Look like Minhee need to book for a physiotherapy treatment for Minhyuk afterwards!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Quote of today: 

 

- How great a person is doesn’t judged by its cover or how best he or she performs

but it depends on how much efforts he or she willing to sacrifice in order to succeed. -

 

- Chloe Kim in 2012/10/18 -

 

 

P/S: My dear reader-nim, please write your comment chapter by chapter so that I can understand which chapter you refer to. TQ.

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.12.19

21:45