Ep 22 The Queen’s return to her “palace”!

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

After staying in hospital for two days, Jieun finally discharged home.

On the way home, Shinwoo, the No.2 knight stood on the left side while Howon, the No.1 knight stood on the right side. Both of them encircled themselves around Jieun and protected her like what the safetyguards would always do for a Hallyu Star in the airport. And what made them looked so funny was Howon and Shinwoo were wearing formal black suits with a pair of trend sunglasses and also an earpiece in their ears and a mini mic at their collars.

“No.2, No.2, Calling for No.2!” Howon said.

“No.1, No.1, No.2 speaking!”

“Be sure to make sure No.3 carrys the things carefully.”

“Okay, okay! No.3, No.3, Calling for No.3! Are you hearing me?”

“Yah, Lee Shinwoo! No.3 didn't have any mic or earpiece!” Howon yelled.

 “Yah, Lee Howon! I’m No.2 the knight, not Lee Shinwoo!”

“Yah! Lee Shinwoo! Who said you can call me by my name!”

“Well, now we’re not father and son, but colleagues! SO, of course I can call you by name.”

“ERGHHH! Okay, No.2, please call for No.3!”

“Okay!” Said Shinwoo and ran to his No.3 maid.

 

“Howon, just now Shinwoo was just stood beside you! Do you need to use that thing to talk to him?” Jieun said and pointed to the mic on his collar.

“Well, of course we need this so that we can ensure of your safety. Don’t worry, my Queen.”

 

At the other side……

“Kang Minhyuk sshi! Hurry up or else we will leave you alone!”

“BuT, Shinwoo yah!”

“ERGH!”

“Hey, boss. But can’t you help me carry a little bit?” Minhyuk said and offered his things to Shinwoo.

“Well, I would like to, but my main job is protecting the Queen, so bye!” Shinwoo said and stormed out of the room.

“Yah, Lee Shinwoo, you’re cunning wolf! Wooh~ Why do I need to be a maid instead of being a secretary?” Minhyuk cried and sang to Bon Jovi’s It’s my life.

“It's my life
It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive
It's my life!!!”

He yelled while saying his last line.

“Lee Howon! Lee Shinwoo! I will never be your puppet anymore!”

“Kang Minhyuk, faster! We’re going to bring you to a restaurant!”

“Yeh! Hyung-nim!” Minhyuk said cutely and ran to his hyung.

“Wait for me! Ooh~”

 

As, Mr. bodyguards were acting so strangely, everyone glued their attention on Jieun as they thought she was an actress or a model!

Everyone stared at Jieun as they were amazed by her beautiful looking. Some even wanted to take some pictures of this beautiful lady but was stopped by a little chic boy.

“Hey! Ahjussi!” Shinwoo poked a man’s leg with a finger. He looked at him and gave him a chic smirk. (as shown in the picture above) He pulled out his index finger and showed him a “No No No” sign.

“But... really can’t let me take one?”

“Okay. Only one.”

 

The old man quickly picked up his handphone and focused it on Jieun. When he was able to click on the “yes” button, Shinwoo stood in front of Jieun and “chack” sound was heard.

“Hey, little boy! How can you stand in front of the lady?”

“How can you shoot a picture of our Queen, do you know we can chop of your head as you are disrespecting to our Queen!” Shinwoo said and made a “You dead!” sign with his hand moved horizontally to his neck.

“What?!”

“Okay, fine. You wouldn’t understand! No.1 knight, let’s go!” Shinwoo said as he didn’t want to waste his precious time to handle an old man.

“Yes, Sir!”

 

Jieun looked at the old man and bowed in apology.

“Sorry.”

“It’s okay.” The old man smiled.

“Miss, look like your life is full of adventures and interesting!”

“Well….” Jieun smiled awkwardly and looked at the babo trio.

Minhyuk acted as the driver of today while Shinwoo threw the red carpet at the entrance with Howon opened the door like a gentleman.

“Your majesty, you may go in now.” Both of them said and gave a gentleman bow.

Jieun looked at both of them and shook her head.

Look like I’m gonna go inside and have another drip before I faint again!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'm hungry! I'm hungry! I'm hungry! But no food to eat!

haha... eat what? eat myself!

Well, I got something to ask! 

What is the arrow that pointing up at the foreword there? I try to click on it but nothing happens.

I'm curious... Very very curious... extremely curious.. BYe!

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.12.20

13:02