Ep 37 BABY CARE ~

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

“Daddy! I don’t understand!” He said and pointed to the “complicated” part of the page.

“Here, here, here and here!” Shinwoo cried and frowned.

Ah, why so complicated! Grandpa god! Why do you create people to be so complicated?

Can’t you make them to have simple mind like Shinwoo and daddy?

Or even simplest mind as Uncle Minhyuk? Is it an easier task?

 

Well, curious what was he doing and why was he saying something like this, yeah? Haha, they were just defeated by a book… A book called Mommy Care.

Ermm..ermm! mommy care! They read and tried to understand the ways to take care of a pregnant lady, but the more they read, the more the wrinkles came out when they frowned deeply.

 

“I don’t know as well! Really want to throw this into the stove and burn it! ARGHH!” Howon shouted in anger and threw the book on the floor.

“Yah, author-nim! Can’t you write this in a better way? How would a simple minded person like me will understand?” Howon stamped his legs on the couch he sat.

“And me!” Shinwoo answered as well. “How can a 6 years old child understand this book? I think this author-nim is going to face financial problems and having bankrupts soon. What a pity!” Shinwoo said and shook his head as he felt sympathy to the author.

Haizz… Poor poor author-nim! I think he will cry if he knew this. What a simple minded people commented on his bestseller book! I’m sure that he will definitely send to the psychiatric hospital on the following second, thanks to Lee Howon and Shinwoo this crazy babo duo!

 

“Daddy, what should we do now?” Shinwoo pulled his daddy’s sleeve and looked at him with a puppy eyes.

“I don’t know.” Howon said, ruffling his hair frustratedly in front of his son.

He remained in his position for a while before he slowly moved closer to the book and grabbed it.

“Haizz..I can’t hate you anyways! Who asked me to have limited knowledges!” He sighed and prepared himself mentally as he was going to fight with this complicated book again with the warrior, Lee Shinwoo.

 

“Wow! It is?” A young kid voice echoed in the room.

“HARGHH! This is dangerous!” A man voice was heard then.

“Ah! Mommy always do this at home!”

‘What?! Look like we need to do something, Shinwoo!”

He looked at his son before they stood up still and saluted each other.

“No.2 Knight!”

“Yes, sir!” Shinwoo greeted to his daddy.

“Now, I give you an order to protect the Queen with Lee Howon! Tried your best to protect her, get it?”

“Yes SIR!” He saluted and knelt down to receive the command from Sir Lee Howon.

 

“Okay, Mission 1!”

They stared into each other’s eyes and nodded their head at the same time.

They went into Jieun’s room and brought her out to the living room.

“What’s going on?” Jieun looked at them with a doubt look.

They took out a drawing pad and started to show her some names.

“What is this?” She said.

“Well, mommy. This is the name we thought for the baby!” He said and agreed with a nod from Lee howon.

“Okay, let us started the lesson!” Shinwoo said while his daddy flipped the first page.

 

“Lee Yoomi!” Howon answered proudly.

“Yummy? The baby is not a food, daddy! How can you eat your daughter?” Shinwoo shouted at his daddy.

“Yah! It’s yoomi, not yummy! Are you that hungry like Kang Minhyuk?” Howon said and threw a cushion onto his son. Shinwoo stuck out his tongue adorably and apologized to him.

“Sorry, daddy! Let’s continue with next name!” He said and flipped to the next page.

“Lee Kirim! Did it sound good?” Howon said as he was proud of his answer.

“What?! Daddy, she is not a cream as well! Are you really that poor to have no money to buy it?” Shinwoo continued to “attack” his daddy.

His daddy shot him with his laser eyes and moved his mouth angrily but didn’t speak out his mind as he noticed Jieun was looking at him.

“Lee Howon, I know what is in your mind!” She said.

“huhhh…” He acted like a poor puppy and made Jieun laughed in a sudden.

He knew his wife’s weakness. His aegyo!

 

“But, yeobo. Why all of the names you thought are for girls?” Jieun questioned out her doubt.

“Well, daddy and I want a baby girl! So, we already bought some baby products for her!” Shinwoo said and showed his mom that the things he bought with his daddy. Purple shoes, White dress, Yellow headband, Pink gloves, and even red !

“Aigo!” Jieun burst into laughters when she took the in her hands.

They are really weird but caring FATHER AND SON!

 

“Okay, now the last one!” Howon said and presented the best name of his choice.

“Lee Hyun Ae! Which means wise and loving…”

Just finished his words, Jieun and Shinwoo immediately clapped their hands as they agreed with this ideal name.

“I like it!”

“Is it? Yahoo! My wife says that she like it! Yahoo!” He ran around the living room, like a small kid got his praise from his parents.

 

“Okay, Mission 2!”

Jieun saw Shinwoo dashed into his room and came out with a book in his hands.

“What are you two planned to do now?” She asked as she was clueless regarding the things that they were going to do.

“Story time!” Shinwoo said.

“Story time?” Jieun startled. She was not a baby or young kid that needed to listen to the story. Plus, that book Shinwoo held on was the story that she had told him for more than 100 times, yet he still requested her to read for him during bed time.

“Well, a special story time for our baby! The book said that prenatal education is important to the mother and the baby. So, Shinwoo and I will present you the most outstanding performance you have seen! Watch out!”

They said and shouted out their greetings, “We’re Super babo YO!”

 

Then, they absorbed into their characters and started their acts.

It was actually a simple cute story but the main actors acted it totally in a different way. A hilarious mixed with some Kpop hits dance in it.

Who would describe the story plot like them? With a kpop hit song?

The earthquake in the story was described with EXO-K’s Mama!

The lost of the characters to his well-built home with Infinite’s Only Tears!

 The anger of the character with BAP’s warrior and more and more, making Jieun laughed at their creativity.

 

“Okay, Mission 3!”

“Well, what are you doing again?” Jieun sighed tiredly.

They didn’t say anything and just rolled up her pants, revealed her white milky beautiful legs that swollen due to the oedema caused by the intense intra-abdominal pressure.

“Aigo, our poor mommy’s legs! Let Shinwoo comfort you!” Shinwoo said and tried his best to massage on it. However, he just a small kid! How can he manage to massage it with the small strength he has?

He used up all his might and struggled hard to massage the leg. His face turned red and veins were popped out on his neck as he clenched his teeth.

“ArGhhGHHHHHH… ergh eeieieieee…..” Shinwoo tried hard to “fight” against the leg but failed.

 

“Daddy, I surrendered!” He said, lying himself down on the floor, exhaustedly….

“Okay, then Mr Lee Howon will finish the task!” Howon said and began his massage.

“Comfortable?” Howon asked his wife.

“Yeah!” a childish voice answered.

Yeah! Wait a minute!!! A childish voice?

“Yah! Lee Shinwoo! What are you doing here?” Howon jumped up from his seat as he was surprised to see that he was massaging his son’s leg.

“Well, Shinwoo’s leg is hurt too. Need some special service as well!” He smiled to his daddy while acting innocently.

“Where’s your mommy?” He asked with his eyes wandered around. Followed by a SCREAM!

 

“KIM JIEUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!”

Howon rushed himself into the kitchen. He stopped his wife and brought her down to the floor.

“Yah! MRS LEE! What are you doing?”

“Well, the baby said she is hungry so I find some food for her.” Jieun said and pointed to the cookies that placed on top of the cabinet.

As she was too short, she was not able to get it herself so she climbed onto a chair to get it. But, before she could, someone stopped her! Her overprotective husband!

 

At this moment, Shinwoo appeared with a ladder in his hands. He placed it on the wall and climbed up to get the cookies for his mom.

“Nah! Here’s your cookies, mommy!” Shinwoo handed it to her.

 

Excited with the delicious cookies that were calling for her, she thanked her son and drifted off to the living room to enjoy it.

Howon stared at his son and shouted.

“Yah! Lee Shinwoo! Who said you can also climb up and down? Do you know it is dangerous?”

“Daddy, don’t look down at me. Even though Shinwoo didn’t have a muscular body like daddy, that still doesn’t mean that Shinwoo is weak! Who knows Shinwoo will have 8 packs on his abs in the future!”

“Crazy! Do you think you’re strong? Like an action stuntman?” Howon said and ignored his son.

“WOW! How did you know that my ambition is to be an action stuntman?”

“Yah! You!”

“I want to be like my idol!”

“IDOL?”

“Kungfu Panda! Everybody is Kung Fu Fighting! Hah!” Shinwoo ran away and joined his mom in a cookie taste event.

“Yah! Who said that you can talk to me like this! OMG! Really don’t know whose son is it!” Howon threw the sponge into the sink.

Then, he heard 2 voices answered his questions.

A gentle lady’s voice and a childish kid’s voice.

 

“YOUR SON!” 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

LALALALA~ my holiday will end soon... and so do this FF...

I tried my best to end it up as soon as possible!

 

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.12.28

14:17