Ep 13 Something strange…

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

It’s a new morning and Jieun woke up herself early to prepare some breakfast for her hubby and son. Soon, she was joined by 2 Babo and of course, she wouldn’t miss the early morning fight that replayed every day!

 

After taking their breakfast, Howon told Jieun to rest at house while he drove Shinwoo to school.

“But don’t you have a meeting at 9am?”

“It’s still early…Plus you know, men also need some “private” time.”

“Yah! Lee Howon! Don’t contaminate his innocent mind!”

“If that’s your order, I will!”

“Yah!”

“Haha. Just joking! I’m gonna go now! Take care!” Said Howon and pushed Shinwoo into his car.

 

“Mommy, daddy trys to kidnap me!”

“What are you doing?” Howon shouted at his son.

“Ahjumma, help me!” Shinwoo shouted to his neighbour.

“Aigo, Shinwoo yah! Play game with your daddy again?”

“No. Daddy wants to kidnap me and sell me for money!”

‘What?!”

“Aniyo(No), ahjumma! Don’t listen to this little thing! He must be hit on his head while daydream last night. He he~” Howon smiled weakly and awkwardly to Mrs Choi as he was embarrassed to face her now.

 

“I’m gonna bring this kid to the school now. See you tomorrow.” Said Howon and pushed Shinwoo into the car with all his might.

 

After seeing her husband and son leaving the house, Jieun went into the house and tried to cook some new dishes. She cut the ingredients and tried to make different dishes and soup. She put the ingredient into the pot and added some salt to increase the tastiness of the soup. Then she stirred it well and took a try to taste on it.

 

“Ermm.. Howon and Shinwoo must like it very much.” She smiled and switched off the stove. She took a bowl and filled it up with the soup.

 

On the way to place the bowl on the table, Jieun felt a sudden dizziness and soon she fell on the floor with the soup spilt all over the floor. It lasted for about fifteen seconds before Jieun started to gain her consciousness and got herself up from the floor. She climbed up slowly as her body was so weak by that moment that she was not able to support her own body.

 

She climbed herself to the nearest corner and leaned herself against the wall as she was out of energy. She breathed heavily with a pale face and sooner she landed herself on the floor again. She was totally too weak to get up herself.

 

Luckily, Mrs Choi who came over with a wedding invitation card found her and quickly came to her side.

“Jieun sshi, are you okay?” She held you in her arms and asked in worry.

You were too weak to answer her that you just used all your strength to wink your eyes for once as a response to her.

Mrs Choi took her phone and about to dial for the ambulance. But a hand restrained her from doing so.

 

“Ahjumma, don’t…”

“But Jieun sshi, you’re not looking well!”

“Ahjumma, I guess I’m just too weary.”

“BUT..”

“It’s okay… Ahjumma, can you bring me to my room?”

 

Looking that Jieun were extremely weak, Mrs Choi just follow her instruction as she didn’t want to speak more to her and make her more tiring.

She placed her on the bed and covered her body with the blanket to provide some warmth. Then, she headed down to the kitchen and cleaned the floor before she took out some ingredients and cooked some porridge for Jieun.

 

“Jieun ah, are you feeling okay now?”

“Ermm.. After eating this bowl of delicious porridge, my energy was full charged! Ahjumma, how can you cook it so nicely? Look like I need to go to your house and peeping at you while you’re cooking” Jieun said and smiled.

 

Seeing that Jieun has restored her energy and looked better, she relieved and smiled to her.

“Ahjumma…”

“Ermm?”

“Please don’t tell this to Howon and Shinwoo.”

“Why?”

“I don’t want them to worry about me…”

Mrs Choi touched when she saw such an understanding and caring girl. She nodded her head and waited till Jieun fell asleep before she left the house…

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Just simply celebrated my brother-in-law's birthday with only family

as the situation right now doesn't allow us to organize any party for it.....

Thankfully, he understood us and stated that he can still have another party next year.

But this 12/12/12 is not easy to have....

Still feel a bit sorry for him so I made him a cute origami

Hihi.. he said he like it very much and will showed to his upcoming baby when he grew up.

Very happy XD

Well, sorry that this chapter is not that best....

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.12.12

22:26