Ep 35 Solve the misunderstanding of a little couple

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

Quietly pushed the door open with a little force by his fingers, he stepped into his secret corner. He walked towards the piano and sat on the bench.

His fingers trailed along the keys before he closed his eyes with his fingers raced over the pearly white keys. He pressed the keys that matched the tone of the song played in his mind.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3G8--nae3U

 

He slowly opened his eyes and watched his fingers glided over the piano keys like they had a mind of their own. His face showed his concentration and appreciation towards the music. A soft smile crawled on his lips and he closed his eyes once again.

The song he played was indeed a masterpiece, it was beyond perfection.

However, the facial expression that shown on his face didn’t matched well with the song that he played. A bitter smile was seen while he stared into the air with a hint of sadness and loneliness flashed in his eyes.

He slowly opened his eyes as he reached the last note of the song, ending it with a perfect tap of the piano key.

He glanced at the seat beside him and sighed.

Hyeri, I had prepared this performance to you from a long time ago. However, you can’t hear it at all.

 

A tear flowed out from his eyes and strolled down to his cheeks. Slowly. Slowly.

 

Slowly, a hand appeared in front of him and wiped away his tears gently. He lifted up his head and surprised to see her standing in front of him.

She… she is now standing in front of me… never avoided me and smiled at me.

 

“Well done.” She said and gave him an applause.

“I didn’t know you can play so well.” She said as she was amazed by his piano skill.

“Well, I learned this very hardly.”

“Why?”

“Because you are good in piano. I want to know more about you and get close to you through music.” Shinwoo said.

 

Then, the atmosphere was then turned awkward as both of them have no common topic and just silent themselves.

 

“So… why do you avoid me? Aren’t we friend?” Shinwoo asked as he was clueless at her sudden change.

“Friend? I am your friend?” Hyeri murmured.

“Why? Is there anything happens?”

“I’m not actually from rich family. The daddy I have now is not my real daddy. My mommy married to him but everyone thought mommy was just love his money so they always looked down on me. Yoobin even told me that if I be friend with you, I will just make you ashamed.” Hyeri said sadly.

She nodded down her head when she thought of that rich kid’s word.

Shinwoo stared at her and finally understood the reason she acted weirdly and avoided him. He placed his hand on hers and looked into her eyes sincerely.

 

“I be friend with you not because you are from a rich family, but you are a good friend to me!

My mommy always tells me not to look down on people even they are poor! She said that the poor people will be more successful than the rich people as they have a strong determination. Besides, I be friend with you just because I like who you are, not how your family are!” Shinwoo confessed.

“Why do you be so good to me? You didn’t even know me before this.”

“It’s because my daddy tells me that a man should be protective to the one he liked!” He said and gave her an eye smile.

Hyeri smiled back to him and pulled out her hand.

“Nice to meet you, Lee Shinwoo!” She said brightly.

“Ermm! Nice to meet you too, Shin Hyeri!” He took her hand and gave her a handshake.

 

“Hyeri, can I ask you a question?” Shinwoo said as he was still upset by her act that day.

“What is it?”

“Do…DO you like my uncle?” He asked as he was really curious about this for a few weeks.

“I didn’t like your uncle.” Her words startled Shinwoo.

“But that day I saw you stared at him…” Shinwoo spoke out what he saw.

“He just looks much like my oppa.” She said and smiled.

“Oppa?”

“Ermm.” She said and nodded her head.

 

“Then, where is he right now?” Shinwoo asked as he never seen her older brother came and picked her up.

“Mommy told me that he was in the heaven now. Staying peacefully right there. I only see oppa through the pictures. Uncle Minhyuk really looked like him so much! That’s why I feel like my oppa is alive again. I always want to be with my oppa, shopping together, eating together, playing together and ……”

She kept on describing the life she dreamt of with her dearest oppa. Whenever she talked about her older brother, a bright smile will immediately appear on her face. Shinwoo watched at her and a thought came into his mind.

 

I must protect the one I liked, just like daddy said!

Hyeri! Don’t worry, Shinwoo will help you to grant your wish!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

1 more update! xD

 

Quote of today:

 

Look down at me, you see a fool.

Look up at me, you see a god.

Look straight at me, and you see yourself.

 

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.12.27

21:53